How much is it just to talk to a loier

Cardiologyscribe

Cardiologyscribe

Cop
While I love my wife i am giving her an ultimatum in 2 weeks which is our 1 year anniversary. While I hope she makes the right decision I can't keep living in sexless marriage - literally sexless - no exajerating we have NEVER had sex. She doesn't work exept selling croshay items and I make 32K base salary now. Unfortunately we didn't sine any prenup because I wasn't a richcel when we got married a year ago I just worked at dominoes for like 8k a year or maybe even less. Now I want to tell her I'm not going into a second year of marriage without any sex but scared if I divorce her she will take all my money. I want to ask a loier in my state what to do itt would probably take 15 minutes how much is a special loier for divorce?

• JFL
Reactions: isis_Bleach
just ask 4 sex time its your wife dumbass

Idfk this isn’t a law forum nigga use google or call the law office
just ask 4 sex time its your wife dumbass
Yea if he hasn’t done this already it’s truly over for his cuck ass that’s why she doesn’t fuck him
I would give her the ultimatum now like ASAP honestly I’d just start kissing and then escalating to sex and see what she does and if she doesn’t let me do it I’ll tell her “look we never fuck it’s either fuck me AT LEAST SOMETIEMS or I’m gone”