How much size can you add to your neck?

Mandiblecel

Mandiblecel

Bronze
How much can you actually add?

It always looks like a huge improvement in morphs, but my theory is, it looks better because the morphs change the positioning of the muscle insertions to be wider, which is not possible IRL

How many inches are you at currently?
And yes, you are right. Most of these morphs have the insertions further apart. If you add a few inches you should improve your looks without looking goofy.
Over training the neck causes sleep apnea anyways.

And yes, you are right. Most of these morphs have the insertions further apart. If you add a few inches you should improve your looks without looking goofy.

Last I measure it was a pencil neck 14.5 inches (measured above the adams apple)

Would like to go up to around 17 - 18

Last I measure it was a pencil neck 14.5 inches (measured above the adams apple)

Would like to go up to around 17 - 18
Go for it.
Just be careful of over-working the neck, it is a very sensitive part to deal with.
Also, the neck hypertrophies fast, the gains will be quick, for less work. Treat the neck with absolute caution (unless trying to paralyzemaxx).

Go for it.
Just be careful of over-working the neck, it is a very sensitive part to deal with.
Also, the neck hypertrophies fast, the gains will be quick, for less work. Treat the neck with absolute caution (unless trying to paralyzemaxx).

What would you recommend for training it? How many days a week, how many reps?

- I'd go for 1 day a week, if I felt that is too much I would directly tone it down and adjust my workout and intervals.
- I would personally use a towel. There are also neck workout used by mike tyson, if anyone can remind me the name that would be great.
- Adjust for whatever fits you, just start nice and slow, smoothly.

- I'd go for 1 day a week, if I felt that is too much I would directly tone it down and adjust my workout and intervals.
- I would personally use a towel. There are also neck workout used by mike tyson, if anyone can remind me the name that would be great.
- Adjust for whatever fits you, just start nice and slow, smoothly.

Some other people say to go very light, high reps and high frequency (more than 4 times per week)

Some other people say to go very light, high reps and high frequency (more than 4 times per week)
That is also a good idea too, considering the reps are very light.
You do what's fit OP.
Good luck.

whats your neck size when measured above the adams apple (if you have one)
I have a pretty big Adams apple. measurement is 17.5-18" dep on how I measure it

Happy7

Would not recommend targeted neck exercise, could hurt yourself bad, neck should get bigger with normal gym routine consistently.

Adding muscle causes sleep apnea? Is that for all sides or just the front muscles?

Do NOT do neck bridges (the shit Tyson does). That'll just fuck you up. Instead, build your traps as well as your neck by lifting it up whilst you're hanging on the side of a bed or something.

Make sure you chin is tucked, and your tongue is on the roof of your mouth. Volume = growth