Attachments

• IMG_20220120_134730.jpg
    IMG_20220120_134730.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 0
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: DivineBeing, BrownBoy and Deleted member 14561
rn 0 SMV
could be normie maybe even htn idk after cleanshave, haircut and shower(y)

• Hmm...
Reactions: GandyIsNormie
rn 0 SMV
could be normie maybe even htn idk after cleanshave, haircut and shower(y)
I'll never get rid of my bird which is my masculine power. I can shave beard but keep mustache is that ok?

• JFL
Reactions: DivineBeing, fjor2096 and BrownBoy
Idk what's the point of these rating threads. U look the same. You can do a hundred more threads my rating aint gonna change. Do some basic looksmaxes and then come back again for feedback. Ur just wasting your time.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: boss8055, Toth's thot, DivineBeing and 5 others
Idk what's the point of these rating threads. U look the same. You can do a hundred more threads my rating aint gonna change. Do some basic looksmaxes and then come back again for feedback. Ur just wasting your time.
Give advice paki whore

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot
I'll never get rid of my bird which is my masculine power. I can shave beard but keep mustache is that ok?
try to make it kempt maybe, shorter beard

2701876 IMG 20220119 165214

10/10 smv giga jihadi chad
@Preston should he rapemaxx and atangwaddii maxx?
he can easily join alqaida sanghtathan

• Love it
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: boss8055, DivineBeing and Deleted member 15827
@RabidRosaries you from Afghanistan bro? after leanmaxx you will be 6 psl and can slay this paki stacies
Sarah Khan with her Sisters Noor Khan and Aisha Khan 1

• Hmm...
  • Love it
Reactions: Gengar and Deleted member 15827
@RabidRosaries dont listen @StrangerDanger he hate jihadi chads like us come to pak we both will slay virgin muslim jbs this forum could only dream off
2022 01 19 18 11 52 327 1

• JFL
  • Love it
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Gengar, Madhate, ✿👍col and 4 others
Where do u meet girls bto
bro its very risky 3 months before i slayed a girl i went her home at 11 pm wo bi chappal utar kar she switched all the lights off her mother,brothers were sleeping or i could be dead than we fucked and i went home she than told me she isnt having her period and might get pregnant i was having nightmares about her family going to kill me
this one is the sister of my friend she is 15 year old went her home when we was alone chat pay char kar
it was easy back than before i found blackpill and when i was in school and went to coaching center etc but now i'm mostly in my shop keep thinking about what surgries should i get squinting all day, leanmaxxing and wearing lifts
but once you pass looks threshold being NT/funny/humor/low inhib help so much bhai trust me although the girls i slayed mostly were mid tier or low tier beckies but still virgin so worth it

• JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: boss8055, Gengar, Madhate and 4 others
bro its very risky 3 months before i slayed a girl i went her home at 11 pm wo bi chappal utar kar she switched all the lights off her mother,brothers were sleeping or i could be dead than we fucked and i went home she than told me she isnt having her period and might get pregnant i was having nightmares about her family going to kill me
this one is the sister of my friend she is 15 year old went her home when we was alone chat pay char kar
it was easy back than before i found blackpill and when i was in school and went to coaching center etc but now i'm mostly in my shop keep thinking about what surgries should i get squinting all day, leanmaxxing and wearing lifts
but once you pass looks threshold being NT/funny/humor/low inhib help so much bhai trust me although the girls i slayed mostly were mid tier or low tier beckies but still virgin so worth it
Does squinting give hunter eyes

i mean whats the point of being a gigachad when sallu bhai was a virgin before marriage and i got plenty of teenage love while being a normie
nothing give more dopamine than hearing word 'jaan' from a 14-16 virgin girl:love:

• Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: boss8055 and Jason Voorhees
FaceApp 1642657873784 3

@RabidRosaries i've slight uee but my eyes look good when i squint i dont look like an aspie or autist

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 16346, Jason Voorhees, StrangerDanger and 1 other person
How do u do it Bhai. How do u escalate?

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot
curry badg96

but the uglier retarded version of him

Attachments

• received_3129733130641586.jpeg
    received_3129733130641586.jpeg
    66.8 KB · Views: 0
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 14561
How do u do it Bhai. How do u escalate?
bro like normie does but we have to be extra carefull since if you get caught having sex you might get killed
and for esescaliting being low inhib and approaching first works like in hindi harami bann'na padta hai

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: boss8055 and Jason Voorhees
@Preston is @StrangerDanger a curry?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16058, StrangerDanger and Jason Voorhees
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: boss8055, Deleted member 16058, Deleted member 14561 and 2 others
  • +1
Reactions: Toth's thot and StrangerDanger
Lmao he's Swedish but I guess u can understand a few words in Hindi. Can u @StrangerDanger
yes I know what Jaan means now
also this is my favourite hindi song

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Gengar, Deleted member 16346, Deleted member 16058 and 3 others
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16058, Deleted member 14561 and StrangerDanger
Images90

@RabidRosaries very nice hairy masculine body bro
jai Atangwaad
jai Alqaidaa
jai Osama

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 15827
GridArt 20220120 145209357

@StrangerDanger which eyes will appeal more to girls not aesthatic/psl be honest

• JFL
Reactions: StrangerDanger, Elvisandreaa and Deleted member 16346
What bout now
@Preston

Attachments

• PSX_20220120_162634.jpg
    PSX_20220120_162634.jpg
    3.4 MB · Views: 0
@VicMackey daily reminder i mog you to your mother womb and back you disguisting pig have an audacity to give me jfl reacts when you dont even look like a human campare to me harami madarjaat why you are such a narcy suwar please tell me

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16346 and Deleted member 15827