How much will rhino ascend me including I cleared acne also

N

Notthatguy

Silver
Snapchat 643680580
20231027 141728

• JFL
Reactions: Betterthanher
honestly your nose aint even noticeably big, also I think you would ascend you more if you went down in bodyfat so your cheekbones show than rhino

honestly your nose aint even noticeably big, also I think you would ascend you more if you went down in bodyfat so your cheekbones show than rhino
I think I have really good potential but people say the acne ruins my face because of discoloration etc.

• +1
Reactions: IanIachimoe2491
But my nose looks bad unless in certain lighting

even with lens distortion your nose is ok. for you it's: lean > skin
also hide forehead and clean shave

• +1
Reactions: IanIachimoe2491
just lose weight bro

you need to become NT

even with lens distortion your nose is ok. for you it's: lean > skin
also hide forehead and clean shave
I'm also gonna take supplements to increase testosterone I have been water fasting for 1 day and I'm gonna start lifting and stuff to gain bone development

I'm also gonna take supplements to increase testosterone I have been water fasting for 1 day and I'm gonna start lifting and stuff to gain bone development
how old are u

18 but my bones have been changing still
started to fix my looks at 18 too, went from ltn/mtn to htn (some people rated chadlite but i can't see might have bdd). now that i'm 21 i'm very grateful that i got lean fixed my skin and hairstyle. it's crazy that an obscure forum full of currys figured out life but yeah it works and i trust you can do it too ur base is not bad just get the advice and leave this place full of retards

saying this because i see myself in you good luck bro

started to fix my looks at 18 too, went from ltn/mtn to htn (some people rated chadlite but i can't see might have bdd). now that i'm 21 i'm very grateful that i got lean fixed my skin and hairstyle. it's crazy that an obscure forum full of currys figured out life but yeah it works and i trust you can do it too ur base is not bad just get the advice and leave this place full of retards
Bro ppl keep rating me ltn and I have bad too so I have to keep seeing what people rate me to see what to improve on because I see myself differently and focus on dumb shit and once I'm htn which ik I can become imo im deleting my acc or just using it to see different looksmax methods because I don't want to stop I want to maintain

Bro ppl keep rating me ltn and I have bdd too so I have to keep seeing what people rate me to see what to improve on because I see myself differently and focus on dumb shit and once I'm htn which ik I can become imo im deleting my acc or just using it to see different looksmax methods because I don't want to stop I want to maintain

Are your eyes normally like that?

noses are 30% smaller irl.

i dont think thats possible
I have a good brow ridge and the way my fat sits makes my eye like that keep in mind I'm fat lol

• +1
Reactions: Zalmoxis
I have a good brow ridge and the way my fat sits makes my eye like that keep in mind I'm fat lol
ok good i thought you were squinting(autistic) just leanmaxx then