How my ex girlfriend brutally blackpilled me

Areuready

Areuready

Silver
My whole life I always wondered why I was treated differently. From age 5 I already knew I was being treated with disrespect. As I got older I noticed the rude and angry undertones I'd receive and the kinder praise other kids would get. As a teenager I was a bluepilled moron.
Granted, I did have a few girls approach me in high-school and I had my first kiss at 11 with a girl the same age I had spent the day with on a playground.
My first boob feel was in middle school and my first girlfriend was a girl snd her friends cornering me and telling me I need to go out with her(different girl from the tiddy touch)

I'll skip over high school and just say that i ended up dating 2 different girls my 10th grade year and both of them were obsessed with me I lost my virginity at 16.

At 17 the last official girlfriend i ever had. She really fine, Cute face, big brown eyes, skinny, smol, B cup, angel face. I was a bluepilled moron, i knew i was ugly but I thought all you need to do is approach. So i did, and we ended up becoming friends, I asked her to skype (2013) first as a joke and then she started hoping on skype with me after school all the time. We ended up dating off and on for nearly 3 years and those 3 years brutally black pilled me she was nuts, hormonal, anger issues, daddy issues. We were constantly on again off again, until one day and the last time we were officially an item at 19 she officially broke up with me for good.
This is when i found out with out a doubt, jaw is law. The guys she ended up dating after me were all the high school wresters she didn't get to date.

Brutal. Then when they would break up she would attempt to contact me it was just a brutal experience. All the guys she was dating and fucking were all the chads she "passed up" Everything made sense though. that's when i really started to discover the black pill. Everything in my life made sense, my lack of dating life as i got older, the reason so many people took issue with me it was because of my face and nothing more.

This ex and I, any time she was single, she'd flirt with me and tempt me back, she'd send nudes or act interested, but i knew better. When she ended up going to college is when she feigned interest in me one last time. We were getting along greatly and then she hit me with the "I can't date anyone right now... i just want friends and I need to focus on school... I can't have anything like another relationship distract me because that's all i'll be able to focus on". By that point i was already giga black pilled so i knew what it meant and told her just to go away for good and all she does is gaslight me anyways.

I haven't bothered trying with anyone since then because I know the song and dance. The problem is my face, I have had for a long time the personality and interests needed to have a girlfriend, but not the looks. So i just don't try or talk to anyone anymore. The only thing that matters is face. Had i had a good face none of that would have ever happened and that's how all my attempted relationships will end. I can personalitymaxx but all that leads to is confused women that want you for your personality but they just can't get past the face part. Also over the years of isolation and black pilling i've gone mad/crazy.

Fuck therapy and fuck meds. I see reality. I hope my story makes some people seethe as i know a lot of this board mogs me and i'm very ugly and "it's over for me" but it's always nice to remember at least i got a taste of the slayer life before my life was ruined. :owo:

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Stevensmithgerard, Elvisandreaa, BigNigga69 and 8 others
you probably exagerating the situtation but good think you got blackpilled. you, now, know the truth.

• +1
Reactions: eduardkoopman, Deleted member 14848, joeveniro and 1 other person
In what way? you really think i just lied about my dating life and a girlfriend i had?
not like lying but people tend to be taking personally and exagerating the story by being too sentimental about it. no offence

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4946 and Deleted member 14280
I'm sick of your threads. Just go fucking take anti-depressants or kill yourself already. You're tall, white, and normie with hair. Just lose weight and stop bitching on here. There's people who need multiple surgeries just to be normal looking while all you have to do is control your urge to eat.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14905, Edgar, PURE ARYAN GENETICS and 12 others
I'm sick of your threads. Just go fucking take anti-depressants or kill yourself already. You're tall, white, and normie with hair. Just get jaw fillers and stop bitching on here.
What the hell is your problem? what are you? why don't you do the same? don't you mog me/?

• +1
Reactions: BigNigga69
What the hell is your problem? what are you? why don't you do the same? don't you mog me/?
No, I don't mog you. I'm one of the only actual incels on here and one of the ugliest people in my town. You're just a fat lazy cunt who complains about being ugly while being 50 lbs overweight.

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: GetShrekt, PURE ARYAN GENETICS, KDA Player and 6 others
No, I don't mog you. I'm one of the only actual incels on here and one of the ugliest people in my town. You're just a fat lazy cunt who complains about being ugly while being 50 lbs overweight.
Ok I’ll lose more weight

• JFL
Reactions: PURE ARYAN GENETICS, Elvisandreaa, BigNigga69 and 3 others
You literally have it so easy fakecel, Try being short ethnic and recessed in the face i have to fix all 3 compared to you only needing surgeries

• +1
Reactions: PURE ARYAN GENETICS
What's your PSL?

You literally have it so easy fakecel, Try being short ethnic and recessed in the face i have to fix all 3 compared to you only needing surgeries
He doesn't even need surgery. He's just a fat lazy neckbeard. He's also 6'3" and lost his virginity young.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: BigNigga69 and Baldingman1998
What's your PSL?
I don't know, like... below 3 or 4 i think, not really up to me. I used to think at one point i looked normal enough but my life has brutalized me.

• +1
Reactions: Carolus
So is the golden mean to have a good face and be slightly bluepilled w/ em?

My condolences brother. I appreciate your insights tho

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7725
So is the golden mean to have a good face and be slightly bluepilled w/ em?
Yes but I've gone nuts from 6 years of isolation black pills and shit eating so I wouldn't even know what to do now. A tinder girl unadded me twice now because I wasn't chatty enough. Like fuck sake

• +1
Reactions: doomguy333
Mogs me

Attachments

• E144DFD4-3546-4378-9C1A-4FFE0F60647E.jpeg
    E144DFD4-3546-4378-9C1A-4FFE0F60647E.jpeg
    140.3 KB · Views: 96
  • JFL
Reactions: Baldingman1998
Yes but I've gone nuts from 6 years of isolation black pills and shit eating so I wouldn't even know what to do now. A tinder girl unadded me twice now because I wasn't chatty enough. Like fuck sake
If you're fat, it's not because you weren't "Chatty enough." JFL these guys are right, you haven't learnt fuckall

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14905 and KDA Player
If you're fat, it's not because you weren't "Chatty enough." JFL these guys are right, you haven't learnt fuckall
What haven't I learned? i told you what i learned and that there's no point in fighting fate.

Also to clear up the story. i matched with this tinder girl, we talked at first, on tinder, had her add me on snapchat, i didn't send a message for 2 weeks because i really don't give a shit but i made a ton of snapchat updates. She unadds me, i hit her up again "yo why did you unadd me"
"you had me added for 2 weeks and didn't say anything"

"oh lol, well, i'm not playing you or anything, i've just been really busy maybe we can do something this week if you're interested"

"oh ok, you just never know with people these days... i'll add you back"

*she adds me back on snapchat
*I'm too distant to set up a date but i try talking to her and suggesting places we could possibly meet
*I i work, do internships and go to school full time so i have no free time
*We almost meet up one night but i'm busy
*I tell her sometime this week
*2 weeks ago says she'd be open to meeting up friday 2 weeks ago if i'm finsihed with work early*
*I didn't finsih till 9pm, too tired
*I try to talk and keep up with her
*I last spoke to her 2 days ago, she looks at all my snapchat stories (as I post 2 or 3 daily) she then just randomly unadds me again as of last night.

Like, this is all my life is at this point.

Don't be a fat cunt.
Be a shredded cunt.

• JFL
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Areuready, Deleted member 5786 and Deleted member 14166
My whole life I always wondered why I was treated differently. From age 5 I already knew I was being treated with disrespect. As I got older I noticed the rude and angry undertones I'd receive and the kinder praise other kids would get. As a teenager I was a bluepilled moron.
Granted, I did have a few girls approach me in high-school and I had my first kiss at 11 with a girl the same age I had spent the day with on a playground.
My first boob feel was in middle school and my first girlfriend was a girl snd her friends cornering me and telling me I need to go out with her(different girl from the tiddy touch)

I'll skip over high school and just say that i ended up dating 2 different girls my 10th grade year and both of them were obsessed with me I lost my virginity at 16.

At 17 the last official girlfriend i ever had. She really fine, Cute face, big brown eyes, skinny, smol, B cup, angel face. I was a bluepilled moron, i knew i was ugly but I thought all you need to do is approach. So i did, and we ended up becoming friends, I asked her to skype (2013) first as a joke and then she started hoping on skype with me after school all the time. We ended up dating off and on for nearly 3 years and those 3 years brutally black pilled me she was nuts, hormonal, anger issues, daddy issues. We were constantly on again off again, until one day and the last time we were officially an item at 19 she officially broke up with me for good.
This is when i found out with out a doubt, jaw is law. The guys she ended up dating after me were all the high school wresters she didn't get to date.

Brutal. Then when they would break up she would attempt to contact me it was just a brutal experience. All the guys she was dating and fucking were all the chads she "passed up" Everything made sense though. that's when i really started to discover the black pill. Everything in my life made sense, my lack of dating life as i got older, the reason so many people took issue with me it was because of my face and nothing more.

This ex and I, any time she was single, she'd flirt with me and tempt me back, she'd send nudes or act interested, but i knew better. When she ended up going to college is when she feigned interest in me one last time. We were getting along greatly and then she hit me with the "I can't date anyone right now... i just want friends and I need to focus on school... I can't have anything like another relationship distract me because that's all i'll be able to focus on". By that point i was already giga black pilled so i knew what it meant and told her just to go away for good and all she does is gaslight me anyways.

I haven't bothered trying with anyone since then because I know the song and dance. The problem is my face, I have had for a long time the personality and interests needed to have a girlfriend, but not the looks. So i just don't try or talk to anyone anymore. The only thing that matters is face. Had i had a good face none of that would have ever happened and that's how all my attempted relationships will end. I can personalitymaxx but all that leads to is confused women that want you for your personality but they just can't get past the face part. Also over the years of isolation and black pilling i've gone mad/crazy.

Fuck therapy and fuck meds. I see reality. I hope my story makes some people seethe as i know a lot of this board mogs me and i'm very ugly and "it's over for me" but it's always nice to remember at least i got a taste of the slayer life before my life was ruined. :owo:
Lets rope togheter brocel

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: aBetterMii and Areuready
What haven't I learned? i told you what i learned and that there's no point in fighting fate.

Also to clear up the story. i matched with this tinder girl, we talked at first, on tinder, had her add me on snapchat, i didn't send a message for 2 weeks because i really don't give a shit but i made a ton of snapchat updates. She unadds me, i hit her up again "yo why did you unadd me"
"you had me added for 2 weeks and didn't say anything"

"oh lol, well, i'm not playing you or anything, i've just been really busy maybe we can do something this week if you're interested"

"oh ok, you just never know with people these days... i'll add you back"

*she adds me back on snapchat
*I'm too distant to set up a date but i try talking to her and suggesting places we could possibly meet
*I i work, do internships and go to school full time so i have no free time
*We almost meet up one night but i'm busy
*I tell her sometime this week
*2 weeks ago says she'd be open to meeting up friday 2 weeks ago if i'm finsihed with work early*
*I didn't finsih till 9pm, too tired
*I try to talk and keep up with her
*I last spoke to her 2 days ago, she looks at all my snapchat stories (as I post 2 or 3 daily) she then just randomly unadds me again as of last night.

Like, this is all my life is at this point.
Rock mental ngl, you have so few effort to make, yet you're crying over useless shits

fatcels deserve to be processed and sold as non organic low quality goyfeed