How Niggas be like the First time they See a Cartel video or Scary Ethnics... [NSFW]

chaddyboi66

chaddyboi66

E V I S C E M O G G E R

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18244, Baldingman1998, GuyFromSingapore and 6 others

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5189 and to be human
Holy shit the soy levels
but if they would've sped off instead they'd be skinned alive probably

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Baldingman1998, Deleted member 5189, Deleted member 21620 and 3 others
i mean obviously cartel/gangs aren't gonna kill random people who never provoked them every single time they see one

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24117, Baldingman1998, GuyFromSingapore and 2 others
  • JFL
Reactions: Merćer, Baldingman1998, to be human and 4 others
Holy shit the soy levels
but if they would've sped off instead they'd be skinned alive probably
Nah probably not tbh, the people who stopped them were just ranchers keeping watch because they're always trying to keep cartels off their property.

That's why they even tried to calm them down at the end.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: to be human, Deleted member 21620 and Growth Plate
i mean obviously cartel/gangs aren't gonna kill random people who never provoked them every single time they see one
cope
they're dark triad

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21620 and to be human
Cumskins

• So Sad
Reactions: to be human and Beetlejuice
Nah probably not tbh, the people who stopped them were just ranchers keeping watch because they're always trying to keep cartels off their property.

That's why they even tried to calm them down at the end.
can you explain cartel situation in mexico. couldnt cartel pay the police or military to kill the ranchers

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: to be human
LOL they're clearly gay

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21620
Yo this shit is so funny these gay niggas probably never going back to mexico
Yeah Mexico's been fucked since at least the 90s tbh.

It all started when the colombian cartel sudacas moved in after Escobar died and their (((backers))) helped them set up shop closer to their main target market in burgerland.

It's such a shame though when considering how it was once one of the few successful [and most influential] Hispanic countries that wasn't a complete shithole especially right up until its [second, if not excluding the Porfiriato] peak just before the 80s.

...unlike how the rest of Sudaca America always has been [without extra help from recent European migrants] even up until today ngl.

Which is especially impressive when also considering how the nation managed to do that despite nearly a century of endless political conflict.

Because 2 very violent and devastating civil wars occurring back to back, and a nearly 70 year long corrupt one-party dictatorship after its successful "leftist revolution", all ensured it would never be able to develop financially like its neighbors or even just hold on to any real long term stability.

Not to mention just how many legit fucking subhuman tier pinche indio type beaners it has, who are also what make up most of the bulk populace of low ranking cartel narcos and criminals btw.
Mexico: A Nation Racist to the Core - Pulse News Mexico

...which is also why the niggers you always see getting mutilated and really fucked up in those cartel videos always look like little short brown ethnic goblinos [as compared to Mexico's normal Mestizo/Castizo populace] just like the ones actually doing it to them do as well.

One might assume [with good reason tbf tbf] that this would then mean the problem takes care of itself in a way right? :feelshah:
Think About It GIF by Identity
:Comfy:

No. :feelswah:
Wojak Rage Wojak GIF - Wojak Rage Wojak Dump - Descubre & Comparte GIFs
Pink Wojak Rage GIF - Pink Wojak Rage Raging - Discover & Share GIFs
:feelswhy:

Because unfortunately, that's not necessarily the case here as just like with literally any other kind of ethnic...

...these legit pinche indio la creatura favela goblinos breed like fucking rats.

Speedy Gonzales - Wikipedia

Also on a side note regarding race-
I mention Mestizo [as in 50/50% half-breeds that is] here along with Castizo [60-70% White] because the difference between them is quite insignificant when looking at both phenotypically, and especially when comparing them to legit Criollos [+80% White] who will always look fully White despite the small amounts [~20%] of non-Euro blood.

In what ways are Spanish different from Mexicans? - Quora
Visual reference for some [but not all] phenos

*This is all of course assuming from the very start the correct use of each of the three racial terms I mentioned [Mestizo, Castizo, and Criollo] in context to the original founding racial stock of Mexico, and not recent White migrants as they don't count here.

[I should also mention for future reference that the presence of more than 12.5% non-White blood, specifically non-Euro blood as only Europeans are White, means that someone isn't White due the presence of one direct fully Non-White grandparent.]
White only means European, and someone is only white if they have less than 12.5% [1/8] non-white [non-Euro] blood because that indicates the presence of at least 1 full non-white direct grandparent.

For example, my mother is fully white both genetically and pheno wise because she has less than 12.5% non-white blood, but my grandfather [her father] isn't fully white and is just "castizo" because he has more than 12.5% non-white blood despite looking the whitest out of all us phenotypically with light brown hair, clear legit a10 eyes, and a nonstandard North Atlantid pheno but with lighter colouring.

However, because my grandmother [her mother] is from the very North of Spain [Asturias, the only region never conquered by the moors] my mother ends up being completely white both genetically and phenotypically.

Most Mestizos are still split 50/50% even to this very day surprisingly enough, which makes their blood very unbalanced and often causes them to either look more "Indio" with a few non-Native [White] features here and there, or more White [Euro] passing with a few non-Euro features just like Castizos or in the cases of people with legit mixed/mutt blood [such as myself or @Xangsane for example].

Whereas a [50/50%] Mestizo may look like either of these 2 cases, a Castizo will almost always olny fall into the latter.

However, when an unbalanced [50/50%] Mestizo does fall into into the latter case instead of the former [more Native looking], they end up looking like Castizos phenotypically while still only being around 50% White genetically [when compared to Castizos' 60-70%], because like them [and most mixed peoples in general] Castizos still don't look fully White as compared to legit Criollos [who always do] just like I previously mentioned.

While the extra 10-20% White blood the Castizo has over the Mestizo ensures they will always look more like the latter case I mentioned instead of having the Mestizos' 50/50% chance of either scenario, it still doesn't guarantee they will look fully White either like the Criollos who themselves often have an additional 10-20% White blood advantage over the Castizos guaranteeing a legit full White pheno with 0 non-White flaws.

Also, in the instances where a 50/50% Mestizo is truly balanced pheno wise, then they will unironically look like an actual perfect mix between White and Native or even like a legit Hapa in a way tbh ngl.

[Although I should mention that I only give the Hapa example just to offer a visual reference, as Native Americans aren't actually full Mongoloids despite sharing some of their ancestry with them {through the Siberian link etc...} but I'll maybe leave that topic for another thread perhaps.]

This is important because each side is essentially trying to fight for more dominant control of the pheno over the other, seeing as how it's perfectly split 50/50%.

In fact, some people are also of the opinion that it's for this very reason that a sizable portion of Mestizos are actually unbalanced mentally as well.

Unbalanced in terms of a greater predisposition toward a dark triad type personality, which is often a reason purported against the very idea of racemixing by those who oppose it such as wignats [or really any other -nats tbqh].

This delicate and often very volatile balancing act is naturally only made more complicated when the presence of additional ethnic blood is involved as well which can lead to utter chaos...
Yet ironically enough it can also be made less complex in some cases at the very same time, as the presence of more ethnic blood will often cause it unite against the presence of any White blood in order to corrupt it.

Anyone not interested in anything Mexico related can just stop reading here since I kind of get a "little offtopic" more than once, and definitely will waste your time because you probably don't care anyway.

So feel free to dnrd.

...Just like what often happens with Hapa males who have a White father and Asian mother.
[Also, just before either you currently reading this or anyone else starts trying to put words in my mouth, no I'm not trying subtly support AMWF when I say that^ and I'm also not supporting WMAF either, as I'm just saying that^ because I notice how males often tend to inherit their mother's pheno while females their father's respectively. In addition it also just ties into my point about how White blood is often recessive or weaker than ethnic blood as it's corrupted by it rather than the opposite, and no I'm also not just saying that to throw some petty slight toward Whites in the form of very thinly veiled or passive aggressive contempt, because if I really did have a problem with them I'd just say it instead of being so pathetic. However, I only feel the need desire to say any of this because I know of just how sensitive people can sometimes be, yes even wignats, despite the fact that this criticism is usually more appropriately applied to blacknats instead, as they're quite often the first and quickest to sperg or lash out at the mere assumption of any *perceived* alleged racial slights. Now that I've gotten that out of the way back to the main topic at hand...]

All this really proves is just how complex or even problematic racemixing can be for establishing a consistent pheno, and more importantly a consistent identity in the end, so it's for that reason as someone who is also mixed himself that I actually oppose the concept myself.

I mean holy fuck just look at what it was able to do the hapas...
AMWF vs. WMAF Hapas Infographics | Know Your Meme
A Request for EurasianTiger : r/hapas
The WMAF Hapas Formula | WMAF / AMWF | Know Your Meme
r/aznidentity - Everything's Gonna Be All White
Virgins vs Chads | AMWF vs. WMAF Hapas Infographics | Know Your Meme
Full Analysis of both the anti-AMWF and anti-WMAF Infographics | AMWF vs.  WMAF Hapas Infographics | Know Your Meme

Jfl this is so fucked it's not even just WMAF hapa vs AMWF hapa

It's just hapa/asian supporting one form of hapaism [AMWF] they think will "protect" them against or somehow "disprove" Jbw, and then whites supporting the other kind [WMAF] they think makes them look better through virtue of JBW, while both cherrypick to their hearts content accusing the other of doing the exact same thing in a "propaganda race war".

A. You basically have hapas supporting AMWF because they want to try to fight their pathetic inner self-hatred against their asian/ethnic side which stems from their desire to be [fully] white ironically enough, though tbf whites give them a tough time for not being white too so idk.

However, just like actual full ethnics trying to fight against JBW, they act in the same hypocritical manner of trying to fight hostile racemixing and the taking of their own women by also promoting the very same act toward someone else as well, in this case whites.

B. Then you have Whites [-nat types obviously] arguing for WMAF because they see AMWF as a direct a attack on them and an attempt by ethnics to steal their precious huwite wahmen, which to be fair is sometimes true.

Although this isn't usually true when talking about Asians specifically ngl, or at least not until wignats try rubbing JBW in their face and try taking their [Asian] women because they themselves [whites] are mad about other ethnics taking theirs [white women].

[In addition, I mention how it's unfair to blame Asians in this case^ simply because it just comes off as a scene where a person {Mr. White} is scorned by someone {let's say Mr. Jew or Mr. Ethnic in this case}, so Mr. White then proceeds to try to punish someone else {Mr. Asian/Hapa} unrelated to this whole mess in the very first place just because Mr. White is mad at Mr. Jew/ethnic, and Mr. White sees Mr. Hapasian as an easy target to both blame and exploit. This doesn't make sense because Mr. White is attempting to do to Mr. Hapasian the very same thing Mr. Jewthnic did to him, while also complaining about it instead of trying to just fix it or even hold the actual culprit responsible, all the while also blaming Mr. Hapasian for it at the same time when he wasn't even involved to begin with. This then leads to a fucked self-fulfilling prophecy where Mr. Hapasian then proceeds to promote AMWF dominant racemixing, as a response to Mr. White's JBW, and rinse and repeat.]

However, the whole thing does come off as overly sensitive, just like with how blacks get so easily offended for literally just saying the word "nigger" or even just thinking/assuming you did something to insult them, which for blacks in this case honestly just proves how their racial obsession comes more from a place of deep insecurity rather than it does one of "pride" [though not always, only if you act spergy and that goes for any -natist tbh].

Not to mention it's also a little white-knightey as well to protect "muh precious huwite wahmen princess" because of "muh birthrates" when they don't give a fuck about you or "muh birthrates" either.

The worst part of it all is that you even assume they were yours to begin with... [anymore that is, because of feminism and hypergamy etc.]

Because they hate you just as much as as Asian women hate their own men, except instead of expressing that hatred more overtly like Asian women do they do it more subtly by just destroying your society from within in the most Jewy way possible while also racemixing, all the while knowing you'll let them because you worship them [although probably not as much as curries do tbh ngl] even more than a Jew a does his money.
Been over this before a few times
but you know what they say...
Grand Theft Auto Walking GIF by Rockstar Games

Alt-right and inceldom​

Some Alt-Right figures, such as Richard Spencer, Roger Devlin, Gregory Conte, and Andrew Anglin see inceldom as potentially useful to their own type of pro-natalist agenda, as they want people of a particular race to have more sex and more babies. There are not many pro-natalist groups out there, so the alt-right kinda hogs the most prominent spot. Any other pro-natalist movement would also likely be sympathetic to incels. However, it is likely that the alt-right might not want most White incels to reprocude, as they may deem them as having bad genetics.
It seems the alt-right's ideal audience are the successful Chads oppressed by the "woke" (as some call modern leftism) society, and not incels. This is supported by the fact that in an article on the Counter-Current Publishing (an alt-right or far-right publishing house) website, the autor wrote: "If one is of above-average intelligence and sticking with a job, eventually one becomes a leader or manager. And by 'eventually,' I really mean you end up being a leader very quickly. And leadership is hard."[1]

Women worshipping​

Many alt-righters pedestalize and orbit tradthots such as Lauren Southern. [She's only Alt-Lite btw tbh and never touched JQ considering her last name is actually Simonsen... [ISPOILER]she later even openly admitted it JFL[/ISPOILER]] Many tradthots seem to seek to exploit the thirst of many Alt-Right men by publically advocating Alt-Right viewpoints. Alt-right men tend to have a fetish for Asian women (or more likely, Asian women have a fetish for them),[2] or sometimes even marry Jews (e.g Mike Enoch). Some argue that the tradcon views on gender issues held by many in the Alt-Right make them women worshipers, but quite a few in the movement (Andrew Anglin, for example) exhibit extreme anti-feminist views that violently oppose any bluepilled view of women's sexuality.
time stamped btw

Make no mistake I'm not telling you to "not be Alt-right and Incel" or anything like that, and I'm also not necessarily just talking to wignats but rather to all -natist types here, when I say any of this^ because...

1. I don't know you or even go a fuck about you [or anyone else for that matter], and because I don't care about you I'm not ever going to try to tell you to do anything in the first place, since I'd only ever try to give you advice if I actually wanted to look out for you.

Otherwise I'd just be wasting both of our time.

2. I'm merely telling you things just as they are, because I'm right and you're probably wrong.

You'll always know that I'm speaking the truth for the simple fact that I always want to be right because of my grandiose sense of arrogance...

...Especially when you're wrong so I can then rub it your face and stroke the glorious horse-sized cock of my own ego, because knowing I'm better than all of you while also letting all of you know it without even having to try is what gets me hard.

In fact, it even gets me harder than the thought of rejecting all the sub 5 beckies that will come flocking to me once I ascend and mogg the world unto oblivion, after I hardmaxx via surgeries as well as moneymax to gain success and power.

What this means is that I'm more concerned with just being right than I'll ever be about your politics, your values, your beliefs, your antiquated sense of "morality" etc. [or really even anything else close to this stuff] other than my own [values beliefs morality etc.]

[Fyi I'm not saying I don't have morals when I say that^ so don't be that retard who tries strawmanning me :feelsuhh:, I'm just saying I don't care about yours or anyone else's for that matter.]

Granted, I normally wouldn't be this transparent to essentially expose my own narcy tendencies, because it's not very Machiavellian of me and makes me look pretty unlikable, but I'm not very NT and kind of aspie in case you haven't already noticed so it doesn't matter here or rather I don't really care anyway...

3. I'm just telling you to -or rather I'm telling you how to [even though I don't have to]- actually be based.

Instead of being a hypocrite who just claims to be based [or who claims to be blackpilled] while still denying looks theory and defending women just because "they're on '/our' side bro" or "trust me she's based bro srs".

4. Sure, be political or "alt-" or whatever ____ type -natist you want to be since they don't necessarily have to be mutually exclusive, but just remember to nevER compromise on your blackpilled beliefs either, because then you'll be compromising on the truth too.

So, why even bother bringing up this^ shit or really any alt- type politics in the first place?
Well...

Take for example this:
7 Gf/bf board ideas | football couples, cute relationship goals, sports  couples

Everyone [dissidents, normies, etc] thinks they see something [different] in this picture, though they're usually all wrong to varying levels of failure regarding actually finding its true [intended] meaning, as it's literally just the same picture of a handsome football player [Chad] kissing a cheerleader [Stacy].
Scrolling through Twitter and saw this. I'm genuinely confused :  r/insanepeoplefacebook

However, because no one knows [or even bothers to find out] what it's true meaning actually is, they all use it as propaganda to project their own meanings, insecurities, or narratives behind it instead under the guise of finding its "true deeper message", when they all severely miss the mark of what it actually is.

[Even if someone does this while actually knowing they're wrong, they obviously don't care about the true meaning because they're just going to use it to serve their own narrative instead anyway. Because by convincing someone {a normie} else they allegedly exposed the "true meaning" of this brutal {blackpill} meme, they also convince the normie to buy into what ever their trying to sell since they probably know the truth about other things too, all at the expense of the actual {blackpill} truth just to try to hype up their own numbers.]

Chad and Stacy fantasy : r/4chan
Didn't peak in high school or after apparently : r/justneckbeardthings

You assume you're the one kissing her in this photo and something else like "someone took her away from you", when it was really just Chad because you never even had her and she always ignored you.

Well, everyone usually gets it wrong except for the "neckbeards" [anyone remotely even close to being semi-blackpilled] ironically enough...

Which again just goes to show how important being blackpilled can be, when everyone around you [even all those claiming "I'm based bro srs"] can't even see the obvious truth for what it really is...

Jfl if you're willing to put this much effort into deluding yourself and allowing the opinions [propaganda in this case] of others to influence you, instead of coming up with ideas and beliefs of your own volition or even just realizing the [blackpilled] truth yourself.

[Imagine instead putting all that delusional effort into something useful like motivationmaxxing when it can help you achieve your goals/dreams, or even just something as simple as egomaxxing for NT/low inhib. But I suppose that's people like us {blackpillers} are here {looksmaxing} instead of {them}, those faggots always claiming to be "based" when they aren't even willing to accept true the blackpill regarding looks and SMV, which I always find especially ironic when they try copying our terminology and memes.]

Jfl if you'd ever allow someone to exploit this much of your own misery from you when it's only yours to use, that is to say it's only yours to use and channel into your will [power] like in this thread...
[...that I also made. Yes, Ik shameless self-promotion how very jewy of me, but it still makes sense in this context and it's a useful thread nonetheless tbh.]

It's just like how redpillers will reject bluepill ideology themselves and concede the importance of dark triad personalities, but never go as far into actual looks theory or genetic determinism.

Or even just how Vox Gay "personality SMV pyramid" types will cope with muh personality pyramid [alphas, gammas & sigmas] and even concede some slight genetic component to it, but again will ultimately fall short when it comes to admitting the importance of looks.

Or even just anyone claiming to be "based" in general if they've never accepted the blackpill and/or virtue signal against it.

tl;dr-

Anyway, apologies in advance for this essay thesis probably taking up more than half the page, and probably not letting even load it or slowing your browser down cause of all those extra porn tabs you have open.

I really can't even say that "I just got carried away" anymore, because every time I went offtopic I actually ended up creating another thread's worth of work in and of itself, instead of doing just that to begin with.

I really don't even know how I got from Mexico to hapas to dissident politics but I'll just go with it and pretend like I meant to.

Autism often compels me, and like I've said before I probably actually have legit undiagnosed ADHD, but this is just the result of a redbull and too much free time on my hands so by all means feel free to dnrd.

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 21620
Yeah Mexico's been fucked since at least the 90s tbh.

It all started when the colombian cartel sudacas moved in after Escobar died and their (((backers))) helped them set up shop closer to their main target market in burgerland.

It's such a shame though when considering how it was once one of the few successful [and most influential] Hispanic countries that wasn't a complete shithole especially right up until its [second, if not excluding the Porfiriato] peak just before the 80s.

...unlike how the rest of Sudaca America always has been [without extra help from recent European migrants] even up until today ngl.

Which is especially impressive when also considering how the nation managed to do that despite nearly a century of endless political conflict.

Because 2 very violent and devastating civil wars occurring back to back, and a nearly 70 year long corrupt one-party dictatorship after its successful "leftist revolution", all ensured it would never be able to develop financially like its neighbors or even just hold on to any real long term stability.

Not to mention just how many legit fucking subhuman tier pinche indio type beaners it has, who are also what make up most of the bulk populace of low ranking cartel narcos and criminals btw.
Mexico: A Nation Racist to the Core - Pulse News Mexico

...which is also why the niggers you always see getting mutilated and really fucked up in those cartel videos always look like little short brown ethnic goblinos [as compared to Mexico's normal Mestizo/Castizo populace] just like the ones actually doing it to them do as well.

One might assume [with good reason tbf tbf] that this would then mean the problem takes care of itself in a way right? :feelshah:
Think About It GIF by Identity
:Comfy:

No. :feelswah:
Wojak Rage Wojak GIF - Wojak Rage Wojak Dump - Descubre & Comparte GIFs
:feelswhy:

Because unfortunately, that's not necessarily the case here as just like with literally any other kind of ethnic...

...these legit pinche indio la creatura favela goblinos breed like fucking rats.

Speedy Gonzales - Wikipedia

Also on a side note regarding race-
I mention Mestizo [as in 50/50% half-breeds that is] here along with Castizo [60-70% White] because the difference between them is quite insignificant when looking at both phenotypically, and especially when comparing them to legit Criollos [+80% White] who will always look fully White despite the small amounts [~20%] of non-Euro blood.

In what ways are Spanish different from Mexicans? - Quora
Visual reference for some [but not all] phenos

*This is all of course assuming from the very start the correct use of each of the three racial terms I mentioned [Mestizo, Castizo, and Criollo] in context to the original founding racial stock of Mexico, and not recent White migrants as they don't count here.

[I should also mention for future reference that the presence of more than 12.5% non-White blood, specifically non-Euro blood as only Europeans are White, means that someone isn't White due the presence of one direct fully Non-White grandparent.]

Most Mestizos are still split 50/50% even to this very day surprisingly enough, which makes their blood very unbalanced and often causes them to either look more "Indio" with a few non-Native [White] features here and there, or more White [Euro] passing with a few non-Euro features just like Castizos or in the cases of people with legit mixed/mutt blood [such as myself or @Xangsane for example].

Whereas a [50/50%] Mestizo may look like either of these 2 cases, a Castizo will almost always olny fall into the latter.

However, when an unbalanced [50/50%] Mestizo does fall into into the latter case instead of the former [more Native looking], they end up looking like Castizos phenotypically while still only being around 50% White genetically [when compared to Castizos' 60-70%], because like them [and most mixed peoples in general] Castizos still don't look fully White as compared to legit Criollos [who always do] just like I previously mentioned.

While the extra 10-20% White blood the Castizo has over the Mestizo ensures they will always look more like the latter case I mentioned instead of having the Mestizos' 50/50% chance of either scenario, it still doesn't guarantee they will look fully White either like the Criollos who themselves often have an additional 10-20% White blood advantage over the Castizos guaranteeing a legit full White pheno with 0 non-White flaws.

Also, in the instances where a 50/50% Mestizo is truly balanced pheno wise, then they will unironically look like an actual perfect mix between White and Native or even like a legit Hapa in a way tbh ngl.

[Although I should mention that I only give the Hapa example just to offer a visual reference, as Native Americans aren't actually full Mongoloids despite sharing some of their ancestry with them {through the Siberian link etc...} but I'll maybe leave that topic for another thread perhaps.]

This is important because each side is essentially trying to fight for more dominant control of the pheno over the other, seeing as how it's perfectly split 50/50%.

In fact, some people are also of the opinion that it's for this very reason that a sizable portion of Mestizos are actually unbalanced mentally as well.

Unbalanced in terms of a greater predisposition toward a dark triad type personality, which is often a reason purported against the very idea of racemixing by those who oppose it such as wignats [or really any other -nats tbqh].

This delicate and often very volatile balancing act is naturally only made more complicated when the presence of additional ethnic blood is involved as well which can lead to utter chaos...
Yet ironically enough it can also be made less complex in some cases at the very same time, as the presence of more ethnic blood will often cause it unite against the presence of any White blood in order to corrupt it.

Anyone not interested in anything Mexico related can just stop reading here since I kind of get a "little offtopic" more than once, and definitely will waste your time because you probably don't care anyway.

So feel free to dnrd.

...Just like what often happens with Hapa males who have a White father and Asian mother.
[Also, just before either you currently reading this or anyone else starts trying to put words in my mouth, no I'm not trying subtly support AMWF when I say that^ and I'm also not supporting WMAF either, as I'm just saying that^ because I notice how males often tend to inherit their mother's pheno while females their father's respectively. In addition it also just ties into my point about how White blood is often recessive or weaker than ethnic blood as it's corrupted by it rather than the opposite, and no I'm also not just saying that to throw some petty slight toward Whites in the form of very thinly veiled or passive aggressive contempt, because if I really did have a problem with them I'd just say it instead of being so pathetic. However, I only feel the need desire to say any of this because I know of just how sensitive people can sometimes be, yes even wignats, despite the fact that this criticism is usually more appropriately applied to blacknats instead, as they're quite often the first and quickest to sperg or lash out at the mere assumption of any *perceived* alleged racial slights. Now that I've gotten that out of the way back to the main topic at hand...]

All this really proves is just how complex or even problematic racemixing can be for establishing a consistent pheno, and more importantly a consistent identity in the end, so it's for that reason as someone who is also mixed himself that I actually oppose the concept myself.

I mean holy fuck just look at what it was able to do the hapas...
AMWF vs. WMAF Hapas Infographics | Know Your Meme
A Request for EurasianTiger : r/hapas
The WMAF Hapas Formula | WMAF / AMWF | Know Your Meme
r/aznidentity - Everything's Gonna Be All White's Gonna Be All White
Virgins vs Chads | AMWF vs. WMAF Hapas Infographics | Know Your Meme
Full Analysis of both the anti-AMWF and anti-WMAF Infographics | AMWF vs.  WMAF Hapas Infographics | Know Your Meme

Jfl this is so fucked it's not even just WMAF hapa vs AMWF hapa

It's just hapa/asian supporting one form of hapaism [AMWF] they think will "protect" them against or somehow "disprove" Jbw, and then whites supporting the other kind [WMAF] they think makes them look better through virtue of JBW, while both cherrypick to their hearts content accusing the other of doing the exact same thing in a "propaganda race war".

A. You basically have hapas supporting AMWF because they want to try to fight their pathetic inner self-hatred against their asian/ethnic side which stems from their desire to be [fully] white ironically enough, though tbf whites give them a tough time for not being white too so idk.

However, just like actual full ethnics trying to fight against JBW, they act in the same hypocritical manner of trying to fight hostile racemixing and the taking of their own women by also promoting the very same act toward someone else as well, in this case whites.

B. Then you have Whites [-nat types obviously] arguing for WMAF because they see AMWF as a direct a attack on them and an attempt by ethnics to steal their precious huwite wahmen, which to be fair is sometimes true.

Although this isn't usually true when talking about Asians specifically ngl, or at least not until wignats try rubbing JBW in their face and try taking their [Asian] women because they themselves [whites] are mad about other ethnics taking theirs [white women].

[In addition, I mention how it's unfair to blame Asians in this case^ simply because it just comes off as a scene where a person {Mr. White} is scorned by someone {let's say Mr. Jew or Mr. Ethnic in this case}, so Mr. White then proceeds to try to punish someone else {Mr. Asian/Hapa} unrelated to this whole mess in the very first place just because Mr. White is mad at Mr. Jew/ethnic, and Mr. White sees Mr. Hapasian as an easy target to both blame and exploit. This doesn't make sense because Mr. White is attempting to do to Mr. Hapasian the very same thing Mr. Jewthnic did to him, while also complaining about it instead of trying to just fix it or even hold the actual culprit responsible, all the while also blaming Mr. Hapasian for it at the same time when he wasn't even involved to begin with. This then leads to a fucked self-fulfilling prophecy where Mr. Hapasian then proceeds to promote AMWF dominant racemixing, as a response to Mr. White's JBW, and rinse and repeat.]

However, the whole thing does come off as overly sensitive, just like with how blacks get so easily offended for literally just saying the word "nigger" or even just thinking/assuming you did something to insult them, which for blacks in this case honestly just proves how their racial obsession comes more from a place of deep insecurity rather than it does one of "pride" [though not always, only if you act spergy and that goes for any -natist tbh].

Not to mention it's also a little white-knightey as well to protect "muh precious huwite wahmen princess" because of "muh birthrates" when they don't give a fuck about you or "muh birthrates" either.

The worst part of it all is that you even assume they were yours to begin with... [anymore that is, because of feminism and hypergamy etc.]

Because they hate you just as much as as Asian women hate their own men, except instead of expressing that hatred more overtly like Asian women do they do it more subtly by just destroying your society from within in the most Jewy way possible while also racemixing, all the while knowing you'll let them because you worship them [although probably not as much as curries do tbh ngl] even more than a Jew a does his money.

Grand Theft Auto Walking GIF by Rockstar Games

time stamped btw

Make no mistake I'm not telling you to "not be Alt-right and Incel" or anything like that, and I'm also not necessarily just talking to wignats but rather to all -natist types here, when I say any of this^ because...

1. I don't know you or even go a fuck about you [or anyone else for that matter], and because I don't care about you I'm not ever going to try to tell you to do anything in the first place, since I'd only ever try to give you advice if I actually wanted to look out for you.

Otherwise I'd just be wasting both of our time.

2. I'm merely telling you things just as they are, because I'm right and you're probably wrong.

You'll always know that I'm speaking the truth for the simple fact that I always want to be right because of my grandiose sense of arrogance...

...Especially when you're wrong so I can then rub it your face and stroke the glorious horse-sized cock of my own ego, because knowing I'm better than all of you while also letting all of you know it without even having to try is what gets me hard.

In fact, it even gets me harder than the thought of rejecting all the sub 5 beckies that will come flocking to me once I ascend and mogg the world unto oblivion, after I hardmaxx via surgeries as well as moneymax to gain success and power.

What this means is that I'm more concerned with just being right than I'll ever be about your politics, your values, your beliefs, your antiquated sense of "morality" etc. [or really even anything else close to this stuff] other than my own [values beliefs morality etc.]

[Fyi I'm not saying I don't have morals when I say that^ so don't be that retard who tries strawmanning me :feelsuhh:, I'm just saying I don't care about yours or anyone else's for that matter.]

Granted, I normally wouldn't be this transparent to essentially expose my own narcy tendencies, because it's not very Machiavellian of me and makes me look pretty unlikable, but I'm not very NT and kind of aspie in case you haven't already noticed so it doesn't matter here or rather I don't really care anyway...

3. I'm just telling you to -or rather I'm telling you how to [even though I don't have to]- actually be based.

Instead of being a hypocrite who just claims to be based [or who claims to be blackpilled] while still denying looks theory and defending women just because "they're on '/our' side bro" or "trust me she's based bro srs".

4. Sure, be political or "alt-" or whatever ____ type -natist you want to be since they don't necessarily have to be mutually exclusive, but just remember to nevER compromise on your blackpilled beliefs either, because then you'll be compromising on the truth too.

So, why even bother bringing up this^ shit or really any alt- type politics in the first place?
Well...

Take for example this:
7 Gf/bf board ideas | football couples, cute relationship goals, sports  couples

Everyone [dissidents, normies, etc] thinks they see something [different] in this picture, though they're usually all wrong to varying levels of failure regarding actually finding its true [intended] meaning, as it's literally just the same picture of a handsome football player [Chad] kissing a cheerleader [Stacy].
Scrolling through Twitter and saw this. I'm genuinely confused :  r/insanepeoplefacebook'm genuinely confused :  r/insanepeoplefacebook

However, because no one knows [or even bothers to find out] what it's true meaning actually is, they all use it as propaganda to project their own meanings, insecurities, or narratives behind it instead under the guise of finding its "true deeper message", when they all severely miss the mark of what it actually is.

[Even if someone does this while actually knowing they're wrong, they obviously don't care about the true meaning because they're just going to use it to serve their own narrative instead anyway. Because by convincing someone {a normie} else they allegedly exposed the "true meaning" of this brutal {blackpill} meme, they also convince the normie to buy into what ever their trying to sell since they probably know the truth about other things too, all at the expense of the actual {blackpill} truth just to try to hype up their own numbers.]

Chad and Stacy fantasy : r/4chan
Didn't peak in high school or after apparently : r/justneckbeardthings't peak in high school or after apparently : r/justneckbeardthings

You assume you're the one kissing her in this photo and something else like "someone took her away from you", when it was really just Chad because you never even had her and she always ignored you.

Well, everyone usually gets it wrong except for the "neckbeards" [anyone remotely even close to being semi-blackpilled] ironically enough...

Which again just goes to show how important being blackpilled can be, when everyone around you [even all those claiming "I'm based bro srs"] can't even see the obvious truth for what it really is...

Jfl if you're willing to put this much effort into deluding yourself and allowing the opinions [propaganda in this case] of others to influence you, instead of coming up with ideas and beliefs of your own volition or even just realizing the [blackpilled] truth yourself.

[Imagine instead putting all that delusional effort into something useful like motivationmaxxing when it can help you achieve your goals/dreams, or even just something as simple as egomaxxing for NT/low inhib. But I suppose that's people like us {blackpillers} are here {looksmaxing} instead of {them}, those faggots always claiming to be "based" when they aren't even willing to accept true the blackpill regarding looks and SMV, which I always find especially ironic when they try copying our terminology and memes.]

Jfl if you'd ever allow someone to exploit this much of your own misery from you when it's only yours to use, that is to say it's only yours to use and channel into your will [power] like in this thread...
[...that I also made. Yes, Ik shameless self-promotion how very jewy of me, but it still makes sense in this context and it's a useful thread nonetheless tbh.]

It's just like how redpillers will reject bluepill ideology themselves and concede the importance of dark triad personalities, but never go as far into actual looks theory or genetic determinism.

Or even just how Vox Gay "personality SMV pyramid" types will cope with muh personality pyramid [alphas, gammas & sigmas] and even concede some slight genetic component to it, but again will ultimately fall short when it comes to admitting the importance of looks.

Or even just anyone claiming to be "based" in general if they've never accepted the blackpill and/or virtue signal against it.

tl;dr-

Anyway, apologies in advance for this essay thesis probably taking up more than half the page, and probably not letting even load it or slowing your browser down cause of all those extra porn tabs you have open.

I really can't even say that "I just got carried away" anymore, because every time I went offtopic I actually ended up creating another thread's worth of work in and of itself, instead of doing just that to begin with.

I really don't even know how I got from Mexico to hapas to dissident politics but I'll just go with it and pretend like I meant to.

Autism often compels me, and like I've said before I probably actually have legit undiagnosed ADHD, but this is just the result of a redbull and too much free time on my hands so by all means feel free to dnrd.

Fuck I literally just edited a typo not even a minute after posting and now it says it's edited.

I was actually kind of glad I was able to write all that without editing once.

Jfl I even had a feeling I should have just left it the way it was tbh.
McNulty Kicks Desk GIF | Gfycat