How often do you guys go on first dates with girls from online?

Deleted member 15748

Deleted member 15748

Master
I'm recently back to being single, i started using hinge about a week ago, i get lots of good matches that respond, and set up about 5 dates so far for next week. Is this too much? I think I overdid it, i can't really be bothred to go out and meet someone new every single day, it takes a lot of energy, and even though I am not aspergers , and have done it loads before i still get a bit nervous.

How often do you guys do dates?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16530
I don’t meet women online tbh

I just meet them irl.I really hope I won’t have to use tinder or some shit so we’ll see

I just meet them irl.I really hope I won’t have to use tinder or some shit so we’ll see
uh why? online is way easier

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16530

how do you meet them irl exactly?

uh why? online is way easier
Because I don’t like it.I don’t even have social media anymore was never a fan of all that shit.

I also don’t like the women you’d find on tinder.

@FailedNormieManlet

I meet them through friends and social circle mainly,maybe school work

But I’m alone now,friends aren’t here.So I will either have to friend max again with new people and join social activities or

Well or I don’t know what the fuck I’m gonna do.I’m in a weird place in my life fuck:feelsbadman:

Last edited:
or m
how do you meet them irl exactly?
u can do cold approach like a youtube guy but i swear that looks so much like a pain in the arse, you set aside a few hours to go talk to women and prob get like 2-5% return on dates unless you are 8/10+.

i just swipe for about 10min a day, message for about 15min, and that is it. simple.

• +1
Reactions: FailedNormieManlet
Because I don’t like it.I don’t even have social media anymore was never a fan of all that shit.

I also don’t like the women you’d find on tinder.
do you do clubs/bars? i never even tried that. I had a social circle girlfriend in my teens, and all through my 20s was online dating. never have approached some random girl before tbh

or m

u can do cold approach like a youtube guy but i swear that looks so much like a pain in the arse, you set aside a few hours to go talk to women and prob get like 2-5% return on dates unless you are 8/10+.

i just swipe for about 10min a day, message for about 15min, and that is it. simple.
I've only cold approached twice in my life. And results were a 50/50 split. I guess I will do the normal thing and just date girls from work

I've only cold approached twice in my life. And results were a 50/50 split. I guess I will do the normal thing and just date girls from work
why not just online?

that work thing is just asking for awkwardness i swear

why not just online?
I'm a 5'5 curry. I've dated from tinder before, but tinder is obviously not the best for someone of my stats. I'm gym maxxing atm and hoping dating gets a lot easier

five actual dates?

usually its just hang out and try to fuck

• +1
Reactions: Myth
I'm recently back to being single, i started using hinge about a week ago, i get lots of good matches that respond, and set up about 5 dates so far for next week. Is this too much? I think I overdid it, i can't really be bothred to go out and meet someone new every single day, it takes a lot of energy, and even though I am not aspergers , and have done it loads before i still get a bit nervous.

How often do you guys do dates?
just inv girls to shit ur already doing, like chilling at home

• +1
Reactions: FailedNormieManlet
five actual dates?

usually its just hang out and try to fuck
nah i do want a relationship tbh not to slay, that gets boring fast and is more effort than its worth