How ogre is my profile?

Pietrosiek

Pietrosiek

Jacked like larry
Is it as ogre as my front? No angle or neck posture frauding. 2 sides. Asymetry is that big that 2 profiles look different. I hate that nose and philtrum the most

IMG 20191016 184205

IMG 20191016 184135

• Love it
Reactions: Over
Fix the skin

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2846, Deleted member 3195, Deleted member 1680 and 3 others
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 1680, Arkantos, GenericChad1444 and 3 others
stop larping as an incel dumbass. fix your skin a

• +1
Reactions: 6'4 looksmaxxxer and rtssssy
lower third could be better but your profile is normal

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2621
I'M FIXING MY SKINNN BUT IT WON'T CHAGBE ANYTHING
it will YOU FUCKING JDFASJFASNFANSFNMSONMFANMFANMFNN NIGGGEERERRRRR MEW CHEW AND PUSH SWALLOW BITCH

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2012, Mateusz74 and 6'4 looksmaxxxer
Mogs mine tbh

Skyrim refugee

• +1
Reactions: Arkantos, 6'4 looksmaxxxer and SikKunt
op fucking brainlet

guys who look like you and are NT literally drown in pussy
where i live

• +1
Reactions: 6'4 looksmaxxxer, Deleted member 2756, Deleted member 1476 and 1 other person
Mirin nasal bridge and brows tbh.

fix your skin, lose weight & get a fucking lobotomy

• +1
Reactions: 6'4 looksmaxxxer and Deleted member 2969
chinmogs me to d eath

Mirin that hairstyle ngl.I want that too.How
You get it?

how do you cope

Becouse they're confident and have good game

jfl, i just let the grow lol
true dat but you're always acting as if its over for you lookswise
when in reality the main issue is that ur retarded

giphy.gif

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2621, 6'4 looksmaxxxer, Over and 1 other person
Fix skin, get another haircut. No more ogre for your face.

idk tbh. It never began
you can run average white guy game your like barely a 5 psl but not ugly just fix your skin and get rid of that cheek bloating plus you need to stop being so damn retarded

• Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 2205
It's not ugly, but it's far from Chad tier

you can run average white guy game your like barely a 5 psl but not ugly just fix your skin and get rid of that cheek bloating plus you need to stop being so damn retarded
there's no white guy game in countrywith 99% of population being white.

• +1
Reactions: Dogs and Deleted member 2205
there's no white guy game in countrywith 99% of population being white.
yes there is just NT max be as fucking normal as possible you will live an insignificant, boring and mildly depressing life but at least you won't be rotting here you aspie shitstick

Run stubble game to remove the attention from lips and philtrum

Decent tbh

• WTF
Reactions: Pietrosiek
above average profile, most guys I see Irl are much worse, your profile mogs the front for sure

Looks fine.

Fix skin and lower BF% and you'll improve.

Looks like you have a kinda long midface, but aside from that and your skin I don't think you're bad at all.

Looks like you have a kinda long midface, but aside from that and your skin I don't think you're bad at all.
Ogre nose, recesed maxilla, low cheekbones that make me look bloated, invisible jaw, small chin, invisible upper lip, flat long philtrum. Yes not that bad, not at all

Ogre nose, recesed maxilla, low cheekbones that make me look bloated, invisible jaw, small chin, invisible upper lip, flat long philtrum. Yes not that bad, not at all
k I guess you're right

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2756
slayer

• WTF
Lefort 2 + sliding genio to escape inceldom

Haven’t seen front tho

• So Sad
I saw ur pics with a shorter haircut. Do that, fix ur skin and leanmaxx

I saw ur pics with a shorter haircut. Do that, fix ur skin and leanmaxx
I look subhuman with shorter hair becouse of prominent ears. Also i will do all of that and i wiil be 4psl. It's over. I'm already without much bloat and skin imporoved a lot

I look subhuman with shorter hair becouse of prominent ears. Also i will do all of that and i wiil be 4psl. It's over. I'm already without much bloat and skin imporoved a lot
It’s not over man. Ur skin may have improved but its still bad rn. Lose bodyfat if ur fat and fix ur skin and experiment with different hairstyles. After that consider surgeries if ur gonna go that route. Stop with the defeatist attitude

It’s not over man. Ur skin may have improved but its still bad rn. Lose bodyfat if ur fat and fix ur skin and experiment with different hairstyles. After that consider surgeries if ur gonna go that route. Stop with the defeatist attitude
Ahh another one, no surgeries in high school. To really ascend to human level i would need to moneymax for many years. Lefort, genio, rhino, some jaw and chin implants, Lip lift, propably hair transplant at that time. It never bagan already and it will never change.

get out of my swamps me

Ahh another one, no surgeries in high school. To really ascend to human level i would need to moneymax for many years. Lefort, genio, rhino, some jaw and chin implants, Lip lift, propably hair transplant at that time. It never bagan already and it will never change.
Well for the time being just softmaxx then. And u don’t need half the surgeries u mentioned