how over is it for me?

ovrck

ovrck

Banned
IMG-20181219-173105.jpg

bad eye area, bad lower third(from front)

will it worth leaning out? or should i just cope with my frame?:feelscry:

IMG-20181219-173105.jpg

Need more info . How old ? Height ? Weight ? Body fat ? Location ?

Not over by any means . Lots of work needs to be done .

gym max and shed that fat first to below 10 . Lift , and eat clean . You probably should keep the weight around same but convert that fat into muscle

You are still 17 and are fat . It’s hard to assess face till you are lean . You probably will need roids to cut .

Once you drop that fat , let us reassess the face.

@badromance Think i've found your long lost brother

• +1
Reactions: androidcel and badromance
Not over by any means . Lots of work needs to be done .

gym max and shed that fat first to below 10 . Lift , and eat clean . You probably should keep the weight around same but convert that fat into muscle

You are still 17 and are fat . It’s hard to assess face till you are lean . You probably will need roids to cut .

Once you drop that fat , let us reassess the face.

appreciate the help man, yeah im trying leaning out but it even lower third looks like this in %25 bf, cant imagine how shit it will look in %10 bf lol:feelskek:

appreciate the help man, yeah im trying leaning out but it even lower third looks like this in %25 bf, cant imagine how shit it will look in %10 bf lol:feelskek:
why do you think it'll look worse at lower bf?

why do you think it'll look worse at lower bf?

zygomatic arch looks huge and i probably really really lack width in jaw

i will end up looking like alien lol

Very rarely , people look worse with 10 p fat . With your 6-2 height , you should improve your SMV by a huge margin just by leaning and getting muscular 6 pack abs .

• +1
Reactions: ovrck
Very rarely , people look worse with 10 p fat . With your 6-2 height , you should improve your SMV by a huge margin just by leaning and getting muscular 6 pack abs .

ty for helping me to cope man

i really needed it

Lean first to 10 p fat with muscular frame . You will need steroids , heavy lifting , tight diet and almost a year to get there . No alcohol / drugs please . No junk food . No thinking of Pussy for a year . Jerk off liberally .

Once you get there , I honestly see why you shouldn’t have a mid tier Becky GF (5-6/10).

If you want higher tier Becky 7/10 or low tier Stacie 8/10 , you might need some facial work - hard to say right now though due to fat . But yes , you have the chad lite potential after surgeries.

Always remember that high tier Stacie’s (9-10/10) are only for 1) guys who pay directly for Pussy 2) born chads who looksmax 3) chad or chadlite with money and status .

• +1
Lean first to 10 p fat with muscular frame . You will need steroids , heavy lifting , tight diet and almost a year to get there . No alcohol / drugs please . No junk food . No thinking of Pussy for a year . Jerk off liberally .

Once you get there , I honestly see why you shouldn’t have a mid tier Becky GF (5-6/10).

If you want higher tier Becky 7/10 or low tier Stacie 8/10 , you might need some facial work - hard to say right now though due to fat . But yes , you have the chad lite potential after surgeries.

Always remember that high tier Stacie’s (9-10/10) are only for 1) guys who pay directly for Pussy 2) born chads who looksmax 3) chad or chadlite with money and status .

well i would i say i have manly frame
people generally assume im lifting for 2+years
but yes you are true i need to lose fat(specially in belly) asap

heheh i dont know if you are in your really good mood now bro but i know i cant be chadlite lol, my only looksmax goal to be 6 at best

anyways thank you so much for helping dude!

well i would i say i have manly frame
people generally assume im lifting for 2+years
but yes you are true i need to lose fat(specially in belly) asap

heheh i dont know if you are in your really good mood now bro but i know i cant be chadlite lol, my only looksmax goal to be 6 at best

anyways thank you so much for helping dude!

If you get to 10 percent fat at 6-2” , and if you are ready for facial surgeries , I can see you rise to 7.5-8/10 . Tbh .
Also , I wouldn’t have said this if you were in London or New York or Sydney . You are in Greece / Turkey . Women are not that bad there I would presume , compared to “ west “.

• +1
If you get to 10 percent fat at 6-2” , and if you are ready for facial surgeries , I can see you rise to 7.5-8/10 . Tbh .

yep i can cut to %10 i guess:D

i actually have incoming 2 eye surgeries next year, already schuleded
canthopexy for nct
almond eye surgery

was planing fat injection to the upper eyelid but i give up on it.
i have deep set eyes, dont know why but it looks like i have eyelid exposure on photos but when i look in the mirror fat covers entire area
weird

yep i can cut to %10 i guess:D

i actually have incoming 2 eye surgeries next year, already schuleded
canthopexy for nct
almond eye surgery

was planing fat injection to the upper eyelid but i give up on it.
i have deep set eyes, dont know why but it looks like i have eyelid exposure on photos but when i look in the mirror fat covers entire area
weird

I would not advise for any surgeries until you lean to 10 percent body fat. It’s too early right now . With fat loss , your face will change too. Wait for now .

And I didn’t tell - I am a MD myself .

I would not advise for any surgeries until you lean to 10 percent body fat. It’s too early right now . With fat loss , your face will change too. Wait for now .

And I didn’t tell - I am a MD myself .

doctor?

not sure if you are trolling entire time or not lol:feelskek:

think it got to you, i was exaggerating coz u were being an arse. Tbh ur not ugly but not good looking either

think it got to you, i was exaggerating coz u were being an arse. Tbh ur not ugly but not good looking either

do you want to hear something man?

im was not racist into the curries before i got into the lookism
actually slightly wanted to visit india

but i cant imagine how %90 of larpers and trolls are curry

really blows up my mind

and i know im not gl:feelskek:

zygomatic arch looks huge and i probably really really lack width in jaw

i will end up looking like alien lol
some girls dig the alien look bro

either way low bf alien is >>>> bloat imo

• +1
5/10. It's not over but you're also not chad.

• +1
Reactions: Future Arablite and ovrck
With those zygos leaning out will get you looking real good, maybe even hollow cheeks. Mouth area and below looks like shit tho. Can we get a side profile view?

• +1
With those zygos leaning out will get you looking real good, maybe even hollow cheeks. Mouth area and below looks like shit tho. Can we get a side profile view?

hey thanks bro

Side profile
IMG-20181103-173008.jpg

you have more of a decent life to live than me. doomers on 8ch think I'm getting close to the Stephen Paddock stage.

bump

curious for any other answers

IMG-20181219-173105.jpg

start by waxing that horrible hair beetween the eyebrows

4/10. It's no wonder you were defending those pedophile ancient Greeks, you're Greek yourself. :feelskek:

4/10. It's no wonder you were defending those pedophile ancient Greeks, you're Greek yourself. :feelskek:

those greek "pedophiles" you claim is creators of now what you live in. without us, modern european society simply wouldn't exist.

we used the toilets before you used
we used philosophy before you used
we writed books before you wasn't know even how paper works
we created the first modern military system while you were fighting with sticks and rocks
we simply created your culture, your ideas

and

basically all europeans

now know your words.

those greek "pedophiles" you claim is creators of now what you live in. without us, modern european society simply wouldn't exist.

we used the toilets before you used
we used philosophy before you used
we writed books before you wasn't know even how paper works
we created the first modern military system while you were fighting with sticks and rocks
we simply created your culture, your ideas

and

basically all europeans

now know your words.
They're still pedophiles lol, I don't even like democracy, it's a flawed concept to begin with. They fucked little boys en masse, and as a result Alexander had to conquer some countries to repair his damaged ego.

Is this guys NCT worse than mine
@battlefieldincel
@itsOVER
@TRUE_CEL
@Time Travel @Nibba

Last edited:
You'll never slay , but you can still get some lays and have a couple gf's

It's no where close to over

Is this guys NCT worse than mine
@battlefieldincel
@itsOVER
@TRUE_CEL
@Time Travel @Nibba

- His is slightly worse , but he has better PFL and longer eyelashes(which make his NCT look worse in stills, but he'd look better in motion), so his eye area is still better than yours.
> His profile also mogs yours to hell

Sorry
@theropeking

would you rather his midface ratio with his eye area

or

your mid face ratio with maybe gandy or O'prys eye area

Last edited:

- His is slightly worse , but he has better PFL and longer eyelashes(which make his NCT look worse in stills, but he'd look better in motion), so his eye area is still better than yours.

Sorry

hey bro

thanks for comment

what is exactly pfl?

and yea i know i can't slay now due to bad lower third/eye area

but i have incoming 3 eye surgeries next year

canthopexy
fat injection
almond eye surgery

so hopefully i can ascend somehow

hey bro

thanks for comment

what is exactly pfl?

and yea i know i can't slay now due to bad lower third/eye area

but i have incoming 3 eye surgeries next year

canthopexy
fat injection
almond eye surgery

so hopefully i can ascend somehow

Palpebral Fissure Length

I saw your PM your midface ratio is bad. I made a mistake I meant FWHR that on you is good

I don't recommend any eye surgeries you said besides fat injection

There's just a high chance of things going bad, and they never age well focus on lower third. The eye area is too complicated for surgical intervention esp. just for cosmetic reasons

EDIT: Maybe the canthoplexy if your really set on it, but def not the almond eye surgery, but be prepared to have an even worse NCT when you age

• +1
Palpebral Fissure Length

I saw your PM your midface ratio is bad. I made a mistake I meant FWHR that on you is good

I don't recommend any eye surgeries you said besides fat injection

There's just a high chance of things going bad, and they never age well focus on lower third. The eye area is too complicated for surgical intervention esp. just for cosmetic reasons

EDIT: Maybe the canthoplexy if your really set on it, but def not the almond eye surgery, but be prepared to have an even worse NCT when you age

whats my FWHR tbh?
its over 1.80?

fat injection and canthopexy is competely outside of eye
so i guess it's pretty safe

but yeh you must be right about almond

also why nct will go worse as i age if i do canthopexy?

bump

can someone say whats my FWHR?

i cant cleary calculate it lol

even on the robust slayers i calculate like max 1.60 tf

Sorry
@theropeking

would you rather his midface ratio with his eye area

or

your mid face ratio with maybe gandy or O'prys eye area

I would take OPs midface because the eye area of gandy or other mm's wouldnt fit to my face. Both, zygomatic width as well as the lower third width are horrible snd therefore i couldnt pull off their eye area

Its over for me anyway.

• +1
Reactions: androidcel
I would take OPs midface because the eye area of gandy or other mm's wouldnt fit to my face. Both, zygomatic width as well as the lower third width are horrible snd therefore i couldnt pull off their eye area

Its over for me anyway.
still better than my midface

cuz its barely 0.92 if i calculate right:feelsrope:

still better than my midface

cuz its barely 0.92 if i calculate right:feelsrope:

What the fuck did you calculate dude. 0.92 is not existing. Its probably 1.92

Attachments

• 4029152_3995833_3979448_3979301_VID_20240225150937.mp4
    8.3 MB