• +1
Reactions: mogstar, Deleted member 14561, noodlelover and 2 others
skull looks so weird wtf?

goblin skull

anyway i don think ur receeded but im shit at identifying that so idk

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: mogstar, Deleted member 14561, Deleted member 15939 and 1 other person
skull looks so weird wtf?

goblin skull

anyway i don think ur receeded but im shit at identifying that so idk
I think I have a flat back of the skull why

• +1
Reactions: mogstar and Deleted member 5786
Post recent side

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot
You have absolute death tier posture + obese, hard to tell. Your chin and maxilla actually look pretty good tho.

• +1
Reactions: Biiyo03
You have absolute death tier posture + obese, hard to tell. Your chin and maxilla actually look pretty good tho.
Posture messes with maxilla and chin recession?

Never began :feelskek:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5786
Cuz i have death tier posture too

I see you asking for rate for like 5th time? Anyways probably just fat issue, there's smth wrong that I can't pinpoint so you'll need to get lean so we're sure.

• +1
  • +1
Posture messes with maxilla and chin recession?
Well yeah, if you have shit posture during your developing years, but I'm saying it's hard to judge mandible recession when his neck is so far forward (which creates the illusion of a stronger jaw)

• +1
Weird, it looks like you have high gonial angle front the front but it's very low

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot and Deleted member 5786
Well yeah, if you have shit posture during your developing years, but I'm saying it's hard to judge mandible recession when his neck is so far forward (which creates the illusion of a stronger jaw)
does mewing work for HYOID only?

I know it wont fix my recession cuz im 21 but if it fixes hyoid then hey ho might be worth it :feelsgood:

man idk how many times you've heard this but honestly just log off this site and don't comeback until you get to a normal human bodyweight, stop ''trying to lose more fat'' and just go full retard connor murphy tier suicide fast and we'll see from there

seriously what the fuck is the point of all these posts? even the brightest autists of the forum can't tell whether you're recessed or not with that hippopotamus tier facial fat, stop eating asap

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 12220, Deleted member 15827 and Deleted member 5786
man idk how many times you've heard this but honestly just log off this site and don't comeback until you get to a normal human bodyweight, stop ''trying to lose more fat'' and just go full retard connor murphy tier suicide fast and we'll see from there

seriously what the fuck is the point of all these posts? even the brightest autists of the forum can't tell whether you're recessed or not with that hippopotamus tier facial fat, stop eating asap
I’ve literally lost 40 kg so

• Love it
Reactions: noodlelover
If your not white then im not black

View attachment 1409345 I look way fatter from the side
I’m still trying to lose more weight
Try to mew as often as you can.

Recession is probably caused by curved posture, caused by weight so just stay focused on loosing weight until 12% body fat for now. You're doing good.

You're doing good with loosing weight, but just keep at it. You should probably get to 12% bodyfat before posting any pics asking for suggestions because people are just going to keep telling you to loose weight until you're down to at least 12%, as it's harder to see your bones and other things, and it's the thing that makes the biggest difference.

Being part of a weight loss forum, or weight loss group online might be better than here for now, as it's more focused on your specific thing you need to focus on, right now. This is kind of a general catch all place, that usually doesn't go too deep into things but can be give good ideas for further research.

Bro only Nicotine and stimulants with calorie deficit and gym can save you. Just fix yourself first, you have good skin tho.

• Hmm...
Reactions: mogstar
You’re still fat asf

you look like you have 2 ballons shoved inbetween your cheeks

• +1
Looking good OP.

• Ugh..