How should I be taking my beta carotene

M

mewslim

Iron
Currently going by the loading phase theory and taking 125,000 iu a day with a meal as it’s fat soluble. Someone suggested doing this for 1-2 weeks and then cruising on 25,000 iu a day after that. Can anyone share experience on how effective this is?

you’re going to get cancer you fucking idiot

• Woah
Reactions: never_lucky
you’re going to get cancer you fucking idiot
Are you retarded, that’s only if you’re a smoker. Also going above recommended dosage for a week or two won’t do shit u limp dicked bitch

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Cidre enjoyer
Just take with food that had fat in it.

Go out in the sun and tan or you'll.turn yellow and look jaundiced

If you're taking that much spread it out and have some with every meal as it wont all absorb.

Id recommend taking lycopene as well (or eat a lot of tomatoes)

• +1
Reactions: Preoximerianas and mewslim
Just take with food that had fat in it.

Go out in the sun and tan or you'll.turn yellow and look jaundiced

If you're taking that much spread it out and have some with every meal as it wont all absorb.

Id recommend taking lycopene as well (or eat a lot of tomatoes)
I already have pretty tan/olive skin from being half Italian, but interesting on the lycopene. How important is that part to not looking like a walking carrot? Will I be able to get enough from some fruits?

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 9670
I already have pretty tan/olive skin from being half Italian, but interesting on the lycopene. How important is that part to not looking like a walking carrot? Will I be able to get enough from some fruits?
if you already have olive skin why are you trying to change your skin tone?

the lycopene doesn't matter that much but it will make you less orange/yellow and more red

if you already have olive skin why are you trying to change your skin tone?

the lycopene doesn't matter that much but it will make you less orange/yellow and more red
Just trying to absolutely max out skin with slightly healthier glow instead of the weird wintertime white/olive that’s trying to be tan but doesn’t quite make it

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9670
Just trying to absolutely max out skin with slightly healthier glow instead of the weird wintertime white/olive that’s trying to be tan but doesn’t quite make it
ye well you'll need to get sun anyway with the beta carotene

I took it in winter and it made me yellow

• +1
Reactions: Mouthbreath
What's the point of beta carotene
Just tan

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot and Need2Ascend
ye well you'll need to get sun anyway with the beta carotene

I took it in winter and it made me yellow
Gotcha, will prolly have to use tanning bed or something due to uv index of 1 outside 🤬. I tan extremely quickly and easily though so should be fine.

Just tan
Theoretically adds a coloration to the skin that makes it look healthier and is impossible to get with tanning.

• +1
Reactions: Cidre enjoyer
retarded wanted to take 125k iu daily 🤣🤣🤣

Just tan
tanning is short term gain for long term shit. Especially for pale motherfuckers that don't tan. Sun exposed skin on one side vs not.

Even for moderate tanning, you won't look as bad as this guy obv, but your skin will have a lot more signs of ageing in a few years, like fine lines etc. It is not that bad of a looks killer in early stages, but it progresses fast.

Attachments

• nc-composite-sundamage.jpg
    nc-composite-sundamage.jpg
    65 KB · Views: 0
Beta carotene supplements don’t have any effect on some people

It's bad for the liver