How Supreme Boxers fucked me over

U

uglymofo

gl mofo
Hey guys what's up guys, this happened a few weeks ago and it still got me shook. So I've been seeing this girl for like a month now and me and her really click, good new and all. So she kept telling me how she didn't want to have sex for a couple few weeks and I was fine cause you know the wait makes it worth it. So it was normal cold weekend night and me and my buddies were watching March Madness (a basketball tournament) and she hits me up asking if she could come over and naturally I say yes cause you know this could be THE day even though it was barely a couple of days of her telling me we should wait. So I already had my supreme boxers on I just got them on the second drop with some other goodies this season and I haven't got to bust them out. So she came and I was wearing low sweatpants and she complimented my boxers. She started talking about how cute they looked on me and hits me with the "They'd look better off though" and starts playing with the elastic band. Fuck I'm so hard. Then she starts kissing me and moves into my boxers she goes down and me and keeps talking about my boxers. It was definitely the boxers. So I got on top of her and started kissing her while her hand is on my dick and I slip my 10.5 inches in (26.67 cm) and go for a few minutes. Then she starts breaking down and crying on my bedside and I'm like what's wrong. She gathers herself and tells me that she wanted to wait until she was cleared of her chlamydia I stayed calm and we talked about. I got tested and i was fine she was actually clear too but it could've been worse. Moral of the story just stick to Hanes.

Nigga I can’t read that

So I got on top of her and started kissing her while her hand is on my dick and I slip my 10.5 inches in (26.67 cm) and go for a few minutes. story just stick to Hanes.

You think I'm gonna believe that shit?

Tenor

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: lookismfugee and TheMewingBBC
So I got on top of her and started kissing her while her hand is on my dick and I slip my 10.5 inches in (26.67 cm) and go for a few minutes. .
Golden Globe award winning tales

• JFL
Reactions: lookismfugee and Deleted member 3832
Golden Globes nominated Tales
CONVERT TO ISLAM LIKE EVERY GREAT BLACK MAN

MALCOM X

MUHAMMED ALI

KAREEM ABDUL JABBAR

BASED NIGGAS, IF YOU WANNA BE BASED ISLAMMAX NOW

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: FutureMogger and TheMewingBBC