How tf am I supposed to lose weight!?

Based_Toad

Based_Toad

Ethnic Manlet
During my recent stint of alcoholism I ended up gaining 20+ pounds

Now that I'm off the sauce my face looks really round, I'm not fat but I look bloated

I look and feel disgusting and need to lose this weight fast but I don't know what to do!

I recently tried fasting everyday for a week by eating once a day and it was driving me crazy so I switched to 3 meals a day
plus weight lifting and cardio everyday for a week and I seemed to have gained even more weight WTF!

I seriously need to lose this weight fast

will starvemaxxing work? I heard it makes you even fatter cuz your body goes into conservation mode

I need tips fast, my face looks like a round ball!!! :feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:

Just give up. There’s no point. You are simply ugly and will never win, it’s just the way life is.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 15827
During my recent stint of alcoholism I ended up gaining 20+ pounds

Now that I'm off the sauce my face looks really round, I'm not fat but I look bloated

I look and feel disgusting and need to lose this weight fast but I don't know what to do!

I recently tried fasting everyday for a week by eating once a day and it was driving me crazy so I switched to 3 meals a day
plus weight lifting and cardio everyday for a week and I seemed to have gained even more weight WTF!

I seriously need to lose this weight fast

will starvemaxxing work? I heard it makes you even fatter cuz your body goes into conservation mode

I need tips fast, my face looks like a round ball!!! :feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:
Try one day of the week where you fast 24 hours. It will easily cut your total caloric intake for the week. Also you must lift weights and do cardio to see optimal results . Your goal is to lose fat, not just weight.

• +1
Reactions: Based_Toad and Deleted member 15827