no longer blackpilled
how

• JFL
Reactions: UndiagnosedSchizo
Ride Kevin Durant in cowgirl position to train your ankles

• JFL
Ride Kevin Durant in cowgirl position to train your ankles
dont make me ask the reddit bluepillers they gone tell some shit like “Why do you need to increase your vertical jump... just be happy with who you are“

• JFL
Reactions: apocalypse, RAMU KAKA, NerdcelThundercok and 1 other person
dont make me ask the reddit bluepillers they gone tell some shit like “Why do you need to increase your vertical jump... just be happy with who you are“
  1. Strength exercises like squats and deadlifts to take care of the force aspect.
  2. Strength-speed exercises like power cleans or any other olympic lifting variation.
  3. Speed-strength exercises like weighted jump squats.
  4. Speed exercises like box jumps, sprints etc.

• JFL
Plyometrics

• +1
Reactions: EnglandBadman
Plyometrics+leg weight training and core training. Calf strength very important. Focus on jumping like movements.

Plyometrics+leg weight training and core training. Calf strength very important. Focus on jumping like movements.
I skip leg day so im hoping i can just be able to dunk by 2024 with just jumping exersise

I skip leg day so im hoping i can just be able to dunk by 2024 with just jumping exersise
Oh is it for basketball? I used to play alot too but could never dunk. How old and tall are you?

Oh is it for basketball? I used to play alot too but could never dunk. How old and tall are you?
15 179cm i know im still growing but i have very explosive muscles and a 187cm wingspan so im actually REALLY close like to dunk but i need to jump higher

15 179cm i know im still growing but i have very explosive muscles and a 187cm wingspan so im actually REALLY close like to dunk but i need to jump higher

A year ago i could barely rim graze now i can tomahawk reverse 2 hand reverse and whatever what you gotta do is strength training like squats for example and dunk sessions and play a lot of basketball of course i went from around a 22 inch vert to over 30 inches