HOW THE FUCK DO I CONVINCE MY CARELESS MOM TO BRING ME TO AN ENDOCRINOLOGIST?

Growth Plate

Growth Plate

7.5" BP BBC
reposting previous thread:

"i told my mom I'm always constipated and shit once every week (this is actually true btw) as an excuse to go to an endocrinologist to check thyroid and she said no as expected

I'm unusually cold-sensitive, I shake randomly probably because of it, I suddenly have intense pain in my hips and legs after sprinting and I'm very lethargic

I can't go to a radiologist to get my growth plates scanned because I'd need a doctor's permission

it's fucking over dude

I could be death tier low t or hypothyroid rn and I'm not allowed to know. This is so cucked dude

muh just buy medication online and use them

Isn't it dangerous to use thyroid meds if you're not confirmed hypothyroid via test results?

muh your hormones are probably fucking normal

I literally fell off my growth curve from above 50th percentile to 25th percentile during puberty from mid 14 to mid 15 (this will mean nothing to most reading this because they're too retarded to even know what that is, look it up)

Ngl almost cried realizing there's obviously no hope for me"

• JFL
Reactions: Serial Mogger
just tell her your sick of being short and you want to be tall like your dad. say that she wont have grandkids if you dont get taller

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19066 and FreakkForLife
I don’t know and don’t care. Just do it if you want it so bad? Idgaf

• JFL
  • Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: ropemax, n0rthface, Serial Mogger and 4 others
just tell her your sick of being short and you want to be tall like your dad. say that she wont have grandkids if you dont get taller
trust me. that wouldn't work on her dude. I think I'll actually have to try to pay my own mom with money and clean the entire home in an attempt to persuade her to care about my health. It's worth it and the only way I could see having potential in working

• +1
Reactions: galego123 and Vermilioncore
trust me. that wouldn't work on her dude. I think I'll actually have to try to pay my own mom with money and clean the entire home in an attempt to persuade her to care about my health. It's worth it and the only way I could see having potential in working
good luck with that, it's a shame you have such a bluepilled mom. at least you're trying to make a change at 16, not all hope is lost. i hope we both can escape manletism somehow.

Just tell her u would remain short if u don't do it

women have a hard time believing they could possibly produce a genetically unfit offspring. good luck bro. i had the same problem.

• +1
Reactions: johncruz12345
Well. Time is running out.

You need to do it as soon as possible.

Do you really wanna stay 5ft7 with ur frame for the rest of ur life?

Just buy some thyroid gland extract, take it and see if it works...

say that she wont have grandkids if you dont get taller
3ac.jpg

You keep going on until she gives you it are you beta male 5'5 ? what are your stats

reposting previous thread:

"i told my mom I'm always constipated and shit once every week (this is actually true btw) as an excuse to go to an endocrinologist to check thyroid and she said no as expected

I'm unusually cold-sensitive, I shake randomly probably because of it, I suddenly have intense pain in my hips and legs after sprinting and I'm very lethargic

I can't go to a radiologist to get my growth plates scanned because I'd need a doctor's permission

it's fucking over dude

I could be death tier low t or hypothyroid rn and I'm not allowed to know. This is so cucked dude

muh just buy medication online and use them

Isn't it dangerous to use thyroid meds if you're not confirmed hypothyroid via test results?

muh your hormones are probably fucking normal

I literally fell off my growth curve from above 50th percentile to 25th percentile during puberty from mid 14 to mid 15 (this will mean nothing to most reading this because they're too retarded to even know what that is, look it up)

Ngl almost cried realizing there's obviously no hope for me"
What happened?
Also jfl at YOU ALMOST FUCKING CRYING. Bitchass

Buy a snub nose revolver, take it out in front of her and point it at your head and state your demands. If she doesn’t comply pull the trigger and blow your brains out of your skull right there.
@Vermilioncore @subhuman incel

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Vermilioncore, Growth Plate and subhuman incel