HOW THE FUCK DO I SLEEP.

Sal

Sal

Nobody really likes us except for us
Nah deadass. Youtube fuckers are saying on your side with a fucking backpack.... I cant be asked someone help please

Salludon says he sleeps on his back with no pillow, doesn't know if he's mewing but sleeps nose breathing.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Lawton88, Growth Plate, Johanjohan and 1 other person
Never on your stomach, optimal position on your back on slightly elevated hardfaced bed with a light pillow for the head. On the side choose left over right if you cant sleep on back.

Never on your stomach, optimal position on your back on slightly elevated hardfaced bed with a light pillow for the head. On the side choose left over right if you cant sleep on back.
Why left over right? I try to sleep on my back and I lay there for 40 fucking minutes just not being able to. I sleep on my side rn but Idk

• +1
Reactions: ManzareK and hennypapi
Why left over right? I try to sleep on my back and I lay there for 40 fucking minutes just not being able to. I sleep on my side rn but Idk
Too long to explain tldr left healthier and better sleep quality, if youve never slept on your back it wont happen overnight, you need to change your habits aka yourself aka your subconcious mind which is a difficult thing to do. It takes time to fully adapt to new sleeping positions, for the sole reason that you are trying to reprogram yourself. Also likely you have skeletal problems if youve only slept on your side until now, seek a physiotherapist and tell them to give you stretching exercises to optimize body posture, your sleeping position massively affects your posture and vice versa.

• +1
Reactions: Sal
Just sleep like ur body wants u to. All this mewing bullshit is cope. That guy on the vid did shit ton of jaw surgeries, mews 30 hours a day, and still normie af

• +1
Reactions: Growth Plate
Too long to explain tldr left healthier and better sleep quality, if youve never slept on your back it wont happen overnight, you need to change your habits aka yourself aka your subconcious mind which is a difficult thing to do. It takes time to fully adapt to new sleeping positions, for the sole reason that you are trying to reprogram yourself. Also likely you have skeletal problems if youve only slept on your side until now, seek a physiotherapist and tell them to give you stretching exercises to optimize body posture, your sleeping position massively affects your posture and vice versa.
Appreciate the detailed response. Saving this.

Just sleep like ur body wants u to. All this mewing bullshit is cope. That guy on the vid did shit ton of jaw surgeries, mews 30 hours a day, and still normie af
I don't even listen to that guy on youtube. As soon as I say him have a backpack I knew from the getgo he's retarded. But when I found out Salludon sleeps on his back, I just doubted my own sleeping position.

• +1
Reactions: Ryan
Congrats, you placed 7th on my list of the most autistic forum members

• JFL
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Growth Plate, DatNibba11, Deleted member 2275 and 1 other person
jfl for falling for this

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2275
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot
Lack of sleep will probably be the thing that makes me off myself.

Hes normie af because nature made sure to outline frauders of higher quality after pubertial years which make form a man(chad). You're a fool if you actually thought that he thought he would have insane bone remodelling. Correct oral posture is essential for a good face just as much as heavy chewing during growing years. You think jaw surgeries add proportionate amounts of bones throughout the entire skull?:)

Jfl at the autism in this community sometimes. Just sleep on a soft bed with a small pillow, you can't sleep on your back then and it's unlikely you can sleep on your stomach either.

• +1
Reactions: Lawton88
no pillow for forward growth :feelsuhh:

Keep coping.

just sleep on the floor theory

close your eyes

Nah deadass. Youtube fuckers are saying on your side with a fucking backpack.... I cant be asked someone help please

Salludon says he sleeps on his back with no pillow, doesn't know if he's mewing but sleeps nose breathing.

Meanwhile chad doesn't even sleep

• JFL
Reactions: Sal
If you sleep on your side you will become asymmetrical.