HOW THE FUCK DO YOU COPE?!?!

D

Deleted member 685

Kraken
While you were rotting your life away in the weekends on Looksmax, argueing about FWHR, maxillas and PSL theories, thousands of people around you were doing things like this:

ALL BECAUSE OF OUR PHYSICAL APPEARANCE. HOW THE FUCK DO YOU GUYS STILL COPE WITH THIS SHIT?! THE FACT I DIDN'T MANAGE TO TAKE THE VIRGINITY OF EVEN 1 OF MY PAST CRUSHES DESTROYES ME, OTHER GUYS STOLE THEIR VIRGINITY. ALL THESE FEELINGS WERE FOR NOTHING AND I NEVER MEANT ANYTHING TO THEM, THEY'D RATHER FUCK A DOG THAN ME.

WE'LL NEVER BE CHAD AND 6'5, FUCK THIS GAY EARTH

Afbeeldingsresultaat voor atomic bomb gif

• So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2227, Arkantos, UglyMan and 3 others

• +1
Reactions: Arkantos and Deleted member 2205

• +1
Reactions: TheMewingBBC, Deleted member 1464, 6'4 looksmaxxxer and 4 others
I cope by playing minecraft and praying for my collagen to get better so the immense social exclusion ends

You are by far probably the biggest rotter and incel on this entire site, the fact you've shitposted every single day and never felt the urge to just quit and do something else just shows how messed up and isolated you are.

• +1
  • Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: Arkantos, 6'4 looksmaxxxer, Peachy and 8 others
Giphy 2

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2012 and Deleted member 685
I cope by playing minecraft and praying for my collagen to get better so the immense social exclusion ends
Wanna play MC together? Do you know eggwars?

You are by far probably the biggest rotter and incel on this entire site, the fact you've shitposted every single day and never felt the urge to just quit and do something else just shows how messed up and isolated you are.
he's getting MaxCape on second screen
osrs is best idle carpal tunnel simulator

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685
Wanna play MC together? Do you know eggwars?
Don’t know what eggwars is. I mainly play 2b2t, if u know what that is.

• Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: UglyMan and Deleted member 685
lmao at this

• +1
basicly living makes no sence for me, bexouse i'm to retarded, i cope i will moneymax and get all cars that i want, houses all that expensive shit. I'm materialistic so that's good cope. I don't want wife and kids. I will stay virgin and ldar.

• Woah

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Arkantos, UglyMan, retard and 5 others
sY4lP1j.gif

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: IronMike, Deleted member 1464, 6'4 looksmaxxxer and 2 others
bruh you're getting that pussy from the flight be happy, i'm still a virgin
i will take u to amsterdam 4 ur birthday

• Love it
Im coping by doing those things hehe

I looksmax alot every signle day.
no need for me to cope.

• +1
Reactions: 6'4 looksmaxxxer and Deleted member 3043
While you were rotting your life away in the weekends on Looksmax, argueing about FWHR, maxillas and PSL theories, thousands of people around you were doing things like this:

ALL BECAUSE OF OUR PHYSICAL APPEARANCE. HOW THE FUCK DO YOU GUYS STILL COPE WITH THIS SHIT?! THE FACT I DIDN'T MANAGE TO TAKE THE VIRGINITY OF EVEN 1 OF MY PAST CRUSHES DESTROYES ME, OTHER GUYS STOLE THEIR VIRGINITY. ALL THESE FEELINGS WERE FOR NOTHING AND I NEVER MEANT ANYTHING TO THEM, THEY'D RATHER FUCK A DOG THAN ME.

WE'LL NEVER BE CHAD AND 6'5, FUCK THIS GAY EARTH

Afbeeldingsresultaat voor atomic bomb gif
i dont GIVE A FUCK ABOUT FOIDS AND FUCKING . and it's not even a cope
just Want to find a non alienated woman
jfl at those who fuck braindead non Virgin girls.

😐

• +1
Ur above average though

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3043
Ur above average though
Well apparently not to girls. And I think it's because I look goofy. I have big ears, a very long nose from 3/4 angle and front and a long midface in general. I also have a big occiput and slight ptosis, I'm pale as shit too

• +1
Well apparently not to girls. And I think it's because I look goofy. I have big ears, a very long nose from 3/4 angle and front and a long midface in general. I also have a big occiput and slight ptosis, I'm pale as shit too
Ur just socially retarded I bet..
U have more appeal to girls our age than me, also mog me by 3 inches sk

• +1
My results speak otherwise
Right well I’m much more low inhib than you, that’s why that’s all i don’t mog u facially, i’m more masculine but you’re 2-3 inches taller

• +1
Men are biologically brittle. Their Y chromosome is a joke, and their rates of life expectancy, disease, injury, addiction, education failure etc are evidence for their fundamentally faulty design. They can manage to somehow keep the upper hand as long as they manipulate the stakes against women. But even the most timid changes towards some sort of fairness (never mind liberation) make women outrun men in no time. Boys and men are not failing at school and university because these places all of a sudden have become matriarchal habitates, as certain anti-feminists suggest. They fail because as a group they are less intelligent than women. Boys and men excel only when they get to manipulate the testing method: They create IQ tests to favour white Western males, they give each other Nobel prizes and trump this as ″proof″ for their intelligence. IQ tests and Nobel prizes are tightly monitored instruments. But schools and unis exist all over the world, with millions of teachers and billions of students. Schools and unis are not controlled by a relatively small gate-keeping elite like the Nobel prize committees or the opinion leaders in the field of psychology who have the power to declare one test valid and to disregard another. Schools and unis can’t be controlled as tightly, and so boys and men are failing in them. I wonder how badly they’d fare if the schools were indeed female-centered.

• WTF
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 3043, nattycel and Roping Subhuman
It means he's high t and doesn't give a fuck what you think

• +1
Men are biologically brittle. Their Y chromosome is a joke, and their rates of life expectancy, disease, injury, addiction, education failure etc are evidence for their fundamentally faulty design. They can manage to somehow keep the upper hand as long as they manipulate the stakes against women. But even the most timid changes towards some sort of fairness (never mind liberation) make women outrun men in no time. Boys and men are not failing at school and university because these places all of a sudden have become matriarchal habitates, as certain anti-feminists suggest. They fail because as a group they are less intelligent than women. Boys and men excel only when they get to manipulate the testing method: They create IQ tests to favour white Western males, they give each other Nobel prizes and trump this as ″proof″ for their intelligence. IQ tests and Nobel prizes are tightly monitored instruments. But schools and unis exist all over the world, with millions of teachers and billions of students. Schools and unis are not controlled by a relatively small gate-keeping elite like the Nobel prize committees or the opinion leaders in the field of psychology who have the power to declare one test valid and to disregard another. Schools and unis can’t be controlled as tightly, and so boys and men are failing in them. I wonder how badly they’d fare if the schools were indeed female-centered.

• JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: Brandon10 and Deleted member 685
Femcel detected

• +1
Reactions: nattycel
685.jpg

• +1
im fucking pissed. i could have been a 5'0 slayer but instead im 4'11 due to my severely stunted growth

• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: IronMike, didntreadlol and Deleted member 685
Take the islampill and install shariah law to punish those cunts

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Framletgod and Deleted member 685
Yes I seriously am and I want a serious answer
are you autistic or just very old? how do you not sense the sarcasm involved in his msg?

• JFL
  • JFL

• WTF
  • +1
Reactions: pisslord and nattycel
Are you a German?
partly yes. if ur implying ur comment was sarcastic also, i didnt catch on because my judgement of you based on your post history the past 1 year, is that you're indeed pretty fucking autistic. so this comment being serious would've fit the narrative

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 3043 and Deleted member 685
partly yes. if ur implying ur comment was sarcastic also, i didnt catch on because my judgement of you based on your post history the past 1 year, is that you're indeed pretty fucking autistic. so this comment being serious would've fit the narrative

Go away

I've had enough of you robotic German weirdos this month

• JFL
Reactions: Arkantos and Deleted member 685
i believe in patience

• Love it
ezgif-2-559ced71fa5c.gif

• +1