how the fuck do you work 80 hours a week

D

Deleted member 19766

Kraken

niggas talking about working 80 hours a week, how tf do u even do this tho, get 2 full time jobs? just wondering about the logistics of this shit.

i know 80 might be a bit much but i def wanna work at least 60 if you have ideas for that instead, 40 isnt enough for incels who truly need surgery and need money asap imo. any tips/ideas?

• +1
Reactions: LooksmaxxHopeful, Deleted member 21467, JovenCansao and 2 others
Work like real estate agent or ensurance broker, every intermediation jobes will bring you comision if you do a great job and have flexibility. Also will not bring much money, but will be great to suplinate with more income is to a uber/taxi driver in a larger city, extra of a full job.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 19766
slave mentality

• +1
Reactions: MentalistKebab, LooksmaxxHopeful, Danish_Retard and 1 other person
Work like real estate agent or ensurance broker, every intermediation jobes will bring you comision if you do a great job and have flexibility. Also will not bring much money, but will be great to suplinate with more income is to a uber/taxi driver in a larger city, extra of a full job.
Nigga I just graduated high school I can't become some broker or real estate Agent

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: 5.5psl, TsarTsar444, MikeMew'sBitch and 1 other person
You shouldn't, you should instead focus on increasing $ per hour.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: MentalistKebab, Offensive Bias, LooksmaxxHopeful and 6 others
Nigga I just graduated high school I can't become some broker or real estate Agent
You can, you dont need a degree, just how to know negociations. But nigga, you are still young, you need to find something you will be good at and excell. Dobt worry about wage sclaving and workcelling now. Just find to make money.

• Hmm...
Real estate agent if you arent a blonde white girl
its over you will make 1800 euro a month

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 24770, Deleted member 19766, Deleted member 20064 and 1 other person
You need to escape the matrix and live in the woods in a tent.

• +1
Reactions: autistic_tendencies
Real estate agent if you arent a blonde white girl
its over you will make 1800 euro a month
A beautiful foid will make money by existing.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19766, mrr and Deleted member 20064
cocaine

• JFL
Reactions: LooksmaxxHopeful and Deleted member 19766
Most people that write stuff like that don’t even have a job

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: LooksOrDeath and Deleted member 19766
And what would one do to do that? Are you gonna suggest doing some online "hustle" shit?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 28896
You can, you dont need a degree, just how to know negociations. But nigga, you are still young, you need to find something you will be good at and excell. Dobt worry about wage sclaving and workcelling now. Just find to make money.
Wageslaving is easiest way to make money, better than wasting time doing some hustle shit that leads nowhere

And what would one do to do that? Are you gonna suggest doing some online "hustle" shit?
Depends on person to person. If there was an easier answer that fit everyone, nobody would be wageslaving.

• +1
BUMP for SERIOUS ANSWERS ONLY.

The money isn’t worth your life. If you’re working more than the amount it takes for a company to boot your ass, that is a problem. But I can’t dictate shit people do.

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Lucifer X and Deleted member 19766
The money isn’t worth your life. If you’re working more than the amount it takes for a company to boot your ass, that is a problem. But I can’t dictate shit people do.
everyone on here acts like a parent, for some reason when people ask a question here, instead of answers, they just people lecturing them like school teachers. i've heard it all already. i just wanna ascend and stop being a loser.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21467
everyone on here acts like a parent, for some reason when people ask a question here, instead of answers, they just people lecturing them like school teachers. i've heard it all already. i just wanna ascend and stop being a loser.
Yeah I understand. I originally came to moneymaxx but there were zero replies on most of my threads. I know little myself about money but the only things I can recommend is scamming little kids with clickbait youtube videos and learning how to manage money.

• Love it

niggas talking about working 80 hours a week, how tf do u even do this tho, get 2 full time jobs? just wondering about the logistics of this shit.

i know 80 might be a bit much but i def wanna work at least 60 if you have ideas for that instead, 40 isnt enough for incels who truly need surgery and need money asap imo. any tips/ideas?
Two jobs, do something like bartending, copywriting/marketing, etc in the evening and do your regular job in the morning. If you can work a 12 or 14 hour a day job you can bank hours so fast on the days you have off doing part time work. 80 is the max imo that you can do without negatively effecting your physical and mental body and you need to have a lucky schedule for it. Just try to get 2 or 3 or even 4 different types of work and cycle between 2 or 3 of the 4, doing the work in the job you get luckiest in.

Or just get a house and rent out a room. That pays more than hours of work at a low pay job. I'd say invest but investing when your broke is just sad making $200 in gains for a year of investing.

• +1
Still isn’t good enough at a certain point. Higher $ per hour equals more competition for hours meaning less hours. The invisible hand strikes again.

• +1
Reactions: SntDomistheRealChad and Deleted member 19766
Still isn’t good enough at a certain point. Higher $ per hour equals more competition for hours meaning less hours. The invisible hand strikes again.
Con's of operating under one business:
- if you work multiple hours you will appear a "martyr" for your job and others in your organization will work against you to force you out or disrespect you
- The luck pill increases with more jobs and you have more experience of a good work environment so you can leave a job with full awareness of the issues if there are any

Working for two or more jobs:
- can work regular or even less hours and appear not to be martyring yourself when you really are if you take into account other jobs you're working
- Less reliance on a singular job or boss so more confidence
- get multiple avenue's of knowledge allowing you to be more successful in other areas of life and more likely to become corporate

• +1
Reactions: thereallegend