How the fuck is that website funded?

Tallooksmaxxer

Tallooksmaxxer

Kraken
No ads, no subscribership.

I have similar ideas but couldnt find a way for monetization.

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Hikicel69, thecel and buckchadley31
This website is a honeypot and most of your favourite funny users here are federal agents

• +1
  • Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: Hikicel69, ROTTING, sly shinkai and 11 others
This website is a honeypot and most of your favourite funny users here are federal agents
NGL I thought that. Jew world order might be trapping us by "muh hate speech"

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: thecel, Chadethnic101 and buckchadley31
  • +1
Reactions: Cidre enjoyer, Deleted member 6128 and thecel
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Toth's thot, thecel and buckchadley31
No ads, no subscribership.

I have similar ideas but couldnt find a way for monetization.

I read reports that incels, looksmax etc. are actually FBI honey pots and operated by some leftists who want to study us etc. But I don't mind. Just make sure not to post anything that could get you into trouble by the law of whatever country you are in.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: sly shinkai, Patient A, thecel and 1 other person
I donated 60 usd orso once. Out of kindness. Maybe other nice moralfags like me, on here, maybe also occasionally donate something.

Than there is the payed subsription membership. And in the pasts, there are ocassionally adds.

• Love it
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: sly shinkai, one job away, Deleted member 14918 and 1 other person
Don’t you know? Gandy and Chico secretly run this site to get dopamine off people posting them

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Hikicel69, sly shinkai, Deleted member 14918 and 4 others
I read reports that incels, looksmax etc. are actually FBI honey pots and operated by some leftists who want to study us etc. But I don't mind. Just make sure not to post anything that could get you into trouble by the law of whatever country you are in.
I had some limited contact with site owner, for muh donation(s), and spoke limited with him on Discord.
That he regularly had to change username on Discord, because he got banned again, etc..
Kinda indicates, he is for sure not a leftsist PC guy.

Cool dude by the way, overall. the site owner

• Woah
Reactions: thecel
I had some limited contact with site owner, for muh donation(s), and spoke limited with him on Discord.
That he regularly had to change username on Discord, because he got banned again, etc..
Kinda indicates, he is for sure not a leftsist PC guy.

Cool dude by the way, overall. the site owner

Yeah but there are those reports on some other forum. I don't really give a fuck though so don't ask me for a link.

• Woah
Reactions: thecel
to add. crypto guys, don't need funding. Crypto is kind to us, and gives us infinite free money. OWning great cryptos; is like an infinite free money glitch in the system. untill recently.

I know the owner, was also a crypto guy.
he liked to get Bitcoin as way of transfer.

And well trading crypto guys.
Are becoming rich.

Even I.
A retarded ape
katy perry monkey GIF

managed to make from 4000 USD; a value of 20,000 in about 1.5 years.
I can only imagine, how smart guys, like this site owner. have aped their 10,000 USD input; into now 100,000 USD type of money.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Elvisandreaa, thereallegend and DivineBeing
Cant tell you our secrets :feelshmm:

• So Sad
Reactions: BearBoy
to add. crypto guys, don't need funding. Crypto is kind to us, and gives us infinite free money. OWning great cryptos; is like an infinite free money glitch in the system. untill recently.

I know the owner, was also a crypto guy.
he liked to get Bitcoin as way of transfer.

And well trading crypto guys.
Are becoming rich.

Even I.
A retarded ape
katy perry monkey GIF

managed to make from 4000 USD; a value of 20,000 in about 1.5 years.
I can only imagine, how smart guys, like this site owner. have aped their 10,000 USD input; into now 100,000 USD type of money.
>YWNB that ape
Maxs for this feels?

• JFL
Reactions: itorroella9 and eduardkoopman

I doubt leftists run this forum, wouldn’t be too surprised if it was a study tho.

Agencies 100% have complete access to these forums including dms and anyone who posts here (if they want to). Just don’t be the weirdo that does terrorism or tries to destabilise society and agencies -probably- won’t care.

it’s the faggot journalists that will try to ruin your life with that information, fortunately, they don’t run under the same jurisdictions as government agencies and can’t just break laws and hack everything.

so relax man

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: noodlelover, Tallooksmaxxer, one job away and 1 other person
I donated 60 usd orso once. Out of kindness. Maybe other nice moralfags like me, on here, maybe also occasionally donate something.

Than there is the payed subsription membership. And in the pasts, there are ocassionally adds.
FED tings

I doubt leftists run this forum, wouldn’t be too surprised if it was a study tho.

Agencies 100% have complete access to these forums including dms and anyone who posts here (if they want to). Just don’t be the weirdo that does terrorism or tries to destabilise society and agencies -probably- won’t care.

it’s the faggot journalists that will try to ruin your life with that information, fortunately, they don’t run under the same jurisdictions as government agencies and can’t just break laws and hack everything.

so relax man
I like to imagine them screening my dick pics

• Love it
Reactions: Patient A
  • JFL
Reactions: Tallooksmaxxer and one job away
IFKR, i couldnt give a shit if some government ugly fuckers are studying us all day, im trying to ascend myself. In fact watch this exact comment be shown when they make a documentary on us. HEY NIGGERS!

• JFL
Reactions: Patient A
IFKR, i couldnt give a shit if some government ugly fuckers are studying us all day, im trying to ascend myself. In fact watch this exact comment be shown when they make a documentary on us. HEY NIGGERS!
Put me on the legal report

Last edited: