HOW TO ACCEPT MY DAD DEATH

H

heightmaxxer1133

Silver
Guys it’s been 1,5 years now and I can’t accept he got a heart attack and i wasn’t prepared. Does someone get the same problem and could help me ? Usually it was my dad who was helping me but now nobody does. I’m 16 btw

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: pandal, twojei, Heatmiser and 4 others
sorry for your loss
especially detrimental since your 16
you can’t just accept something like this it will always hurt and pain you everytime you think about it all you can do is learn to live with that pain and something like this will take time
you will learn to live on ur own and you are getting older and become more independent
all you can do is to be the best you can be and make your father proud and become the type of man he would want you to be

• +1
Reactions: pandal, Heatmiser, heightmaxxer1133 and 1 other person
great thing to ask on an indian shitpost forum btw

• +1
Reactions: Heatmiser and bloomercel
Guys it’s been 1,5 years now and I can’t accept he got a heart attack and i wasn’t prepared. Does someone get the same problem and could help me ? Usually it was my dad who was helping me but now nobody does. I’m 16 btw
Make your dad proud

• +1
Reactions: Heatmiser, iabsolvejordan and asia
The only way is through bhai.

Tell yourself its the circle of life and millions have lost their fathers before you

He was human and humanity needs to be eradicated. If it was bad then he wouldn't have been a human.

• WTF
Reactions: noonespecial
Make him proud do something good with your life and take care of your mom and younger siblings

pretend like it never happned and hes locked away in jail forever