HOW TO ACTUALLY GROW YOUR PENIS [DICKCELS GTFIH] [Includes guide]

LooksJourney

LooksJourney

Disfigured till 6 Figures
Understanding one pathway of penis growth

The majority of penile growth occurs during puberty and the primary culprit is DHT as we see in people who do not have adequate DHT levels end up with micro penises (you guys.) DHT causes exponential tissue growth in the androgen hyper sensitive pre puberty environment. However overtime the very same DHT that is responsible for penile growth brings it to an end by downregulating some unknown pathway related to gene expression that involves the androgen receptor, now studies on rats show that It doesn't actually down regulate the androgen receptors themselves which is a common misconception. There is some kind of insensitivity to the DHT involving the AR though.

Basically you have a natural time frame to grow your penis before its desensitized due to gene expression changes by the growth agonist itself (not to the AR down regulation). This is why people who apply DHT cream see minimal results (depending on the concentration I know there a logs of people using 50% and seeing results.) their penises for the most part are desensitized to the DHT causing them to use such high concentrations only to see minimal results while enduring an unhealthy amount of the most androgenic hormone in your body for a long enough time frame to see tissue growth in the penis.

What we really need to do is recreate a DHT hyper sensitive environment in the tissue like what we have before entering puberty so the DHT can illicit a significant effect.

Finasteride and DHT and AR Hyper Sensitivity

I won't go into detail here as it's fucking complicated and honestly I'm too fucking lazy going into it but studies have shown that deprivation of DHT in tissue due to the use of 5AR inhibitors like Fin/Dut over a long period of time caused a hyper sensitivity to DHT and the AR all over your body.

TLDR/Guide

You must make your penis sensitive to DHT again like it was before you entered puberty to see noticeable penis growth. To do this you would use Finasteride/Dutasteride for a long period of time this will nuke your DHT levels obviously and deprive your penile tissue of both DHT and AR activity causing it to become hyper sensitive. Then you would make a high concentration DHT cream and apply it to your penis that by this time has been deprived for ideally 5-10 years (JFL :lul:). Boom your penis is now hit with insane amounts of DHT and consequential AR activity, now its a race against time to milk as much growth as you can before the inevitable gene expression causes insensitivity again. Ideally you'd follow a penis enlargement protocol and see exponential penis growth.

Boom the most effective way to grow your penis boyos. :blackpill:.

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member, PrisonMike, Deleted member 3828 and 7 others
Mirin Bait Pal
Ryan Gosling Reaction GIF

• JFL
Reactions: LooksJourney
just extend and pump

end thread

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14543
just extend and pump

end thread
Do that also. I'm currently running finasteride and am Pumping 4x a week. After about 5 years of Fin I will run a DHT cream cycle.

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 4614
bs thread. extenders only proven method.

• +1
Reactions: Lolcel, Deleted member 14543 and reptiles
Source: trust me bro

the reason why DHT exposure ceases to lead to penile growth past puberty is not due to the AR losing sensitivity.
No shit if you read my post you’d know I clarified that.

Lifefuel for finasteridecels.

Bathmate or death