How to avoid a headache after working for long? how to work for longer?

CrazyFitLover

CrazyFitLover

no proof no care
So i've got a headache(light) after working for 10 hours, as I observed my limit is 12 hours, after that it is very difficult to perform mental tasks, my question is, do you have any way, to increase workload without getting side effects?:unsure:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6128
Make sure you drink enough water.

• +1
Reactions: CrazyFitLover
man i dont appreciate this, just live life, and try stuff out. that or you have a tumor,
How do i drink water? instead of askin a incel forum figure it out

god loves you

• Love it
Reactions: startingover
What's your job incel

So i've got a headache(light) after working for 10 hours, as I observed my limit is 12 hours, after that it is very difficult to perform mental tasks, my question is, do you have any way, to increase workload without getting side effects?:unsure:
is washing dishes and taking out the trash really that hard for you?

well try drinking a fuckton off coffee but drink 1 cup or so every hour so you dont get it all at once thats a way you can do it

Taking consistent breaks in-between? How many of those 10 hours do you even spend productively? JFL. If you can't achieve whatever you want to achieve with 10 hours of work (daily, I presume) then there's no point in working a couple of hours more.

Take breaks, drink water, eat food. Don't lift more than what you can handle.

Note: This is a quick fix. Long term usage of Tylenol leads to liver damage.
If you do have a headache, Excedrin works well. If you don't want to buy something seperate. Drink caffeine, with a dose of Tylenol and (optional) a dose of Aspring.

• +1
Reactions: CrazyFitLover
Take breaks, drink water, eat food. Don't lift more than what you can handle.

Note: This is a quick fix. Long term usage of Tylenol leads to liver damage.
If you do have a headache, Excedrin works well. If you don't want to buy something seperate. Drink caffeine, with a dose of Tylenol and (optional) a dose of Aspring.
I don' want to get dependent on caffeine, turned out it was my helmet and stress which was causing a light headache. The point is i want to achieve my highest potential to answer some guys up there