How to be a Chad

BigJimsWornOutTires

BigJimsWornOutTires

Kraken
Forget about it. If you're reading this it's already over. Chads don't give a fuck. Period. They don't read articles or threads about maxxing their appearance. They don't care. And this is what Stacies and Beckies cream for. A guy that doesn't give a fuck about his looks though takes care of his body for the sole purpose of reminding other guys it's over for them.

It's over.

Captain America Lol GIF by mtv

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: blatonslatt, germanlooks, Time Travel and 2 others
charlize theron nod GIF by Golden Globes

• JFL
Reactions: Wallenberg
Whats the story behind your avi? its kinda creepy jfl

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 8244, BigJimsWornOutTires and GetShrekt
It’s over

• +1
Reactions: BigJimsWornOutTires
Chads do take care of themselves, they just don’t read psl stuff, they just do stuff that is popular or seen other people do to look better, and they usually always have better results than people in psl forums. To them looksmaxxing and improvement is just an everyday thing

• +1
Reactions: Wallenberg
How do I get black pussy?

• Love it
Chads do take care of themselves, they just don’t read psl stuff, they just do stuff that is popular or seen other people do to look better, and they usually always have better results than people in psl forums. To them looksmaxxing and improvement is just an everyday thing
Models and guys working in the entertainment, sales, and bartending industry, perhaps. But usually, it's their employer that's enforcing the guy to keep up with his face thus makeup (concealer,) vitamins, creams, yadda yadda yadda. If he's not, there's no reason to do so. You're born with those looks. A Chad will always look edible to a vagina regardless. Its ugly motherfuckers trying to be something they're not. Those are the ones maxxing. Natural ugly motherfuckers. Us, Chads, have been getting pussy all our lives. So we're not aiming for more pussy. Trust me! Ugly motherfuckers are. Because the only pussy they had was the one wrapped around their necks at birth and pity fucks from the 400-pound neighborhood landwhale.

200.gif

How do I get black pussy?
Muscles, blue/green/hazel eyes, charm, a big fucking dick, and capable of handling insults without throwing a whiny fit.

A black hottie might say. "Ugh, look at this white boy. Uh-huh. But he can't handle me!"

Then you say, "You think so?"

"What the fuck you said you punk ass bitch?"

"I'm sorry." That's where you apologize and use the puppy sad eyes....WHILE keeping your muscles tensed.

"Ugh, I want you fuck me now!"

• WTF
  • +1
Reactions: GetShrekt and Deleted member 8244
Muscles, blue/green/hazel eyes, charm, a big fucking dick, and capable of handling insults without throwing a whiny fit.

A black hottie might say. "Ugh, look at this white boy. Uh-huh. But he can't handle me!"

"I'm sorry." That's where you apologize and use the puppy sad eyes....WHILE keeping your muscles tensed.

Yeah, I got called stupid in highschool. But also a girl literally said to me ”I love you” before. If my blobfish headass can get iois, and my onetis to stalk my soundcloud. Then obviously looks is a fucking myth

• +1
Yeah, I got called stupid in highschool. But also a girl literally said to me ”I love you” before. If my blobfish headass can get iois, and my onetis to stalk my soundcloud. Then obviously looks is a fucking myth
Love with a sheboon is possible.

OWNED1

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8244
I

Im black

• Hmm...
Ugh, You motherfucker!
I'm on that episode right now. Well, tonight I'm watching it. "Surprise, Motherfucker!" Dexter. Ugh. Doakes didn't deserve to be taken out like that earlier in the series. If I was that show's writer, I would've first placed Doakes in a Pulp Fiction "We got ourselves another fly" ordeal. Then after he has his ass stitched up, he goes to Dexter for help.

6762692_std.jpeg