How to be a Ray Peat retard

D

Deleted member 23558

God make my neurotransmitters great inc
1. Make your whole personality about following some dead man who tried to make everyone fat and tranny.

2. Thinking your weight problems are not due to not excercising enough but some 1 in 1000 chances of a metabolic disease.

3. Be a midwit who thinks he's really smart for assuming contrarian positions while having no career, mates or girlfriends.

4. Thinking some random chemical will solve every life problem you have.

5. Think taking some supplements will give you Cavill jaw and Brahmin Boss' zygos.

6. Buy random possible toxic chemicals from some fat balding Bulgarian because he looks "affable and cuddly"

7. Scoff at people who eat raw meat and 0 sugar telling them they will die at 50, while they're 10 x more ripped and healthy than you.

8. Spend time writing some shitty report of your diet like " I took one strawberry and it raised my libido so much, what chemical in strawberry does that " and wait for idiots to bump your thread.

9. Connect everything to some hormone or nutrient, "Mozart ate lot of fruits, his genius was prolly due to the high sugar diet he ate!"

10. Waste your time only " perfecting your health" while some random Asian with inferior health and genetics surpasses you in every manner possible.

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Looksmax Refugee, Deleted member 40761, TsarTsar444 and 13 others
@Dr. Bludy @7zyzz7 @Nad @Makhachev

raype at

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23558
  • +1
Reactions: Sub0, Deleted member 22918 and bloomercel
Just rape and eat people. Rape eat shit innit blud

brutal he lieved only half a life time

Mogs

Sounds like something JudgeAndJury would write

thyroids me

Imagine taking diet advice from NW3 harry potter looking motherfucker who didnt even manage to live up to 90 years old while he was on his "perfect" diet

FCQHE-oVQBI233b.jpg

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Ranjeet Dipshit, Deleted member 22918 and Deleted member 23558
3. Be a midwit who thinks he's really smart for assuming contrarian positions while having no career, mates or girlfriends.
KEEEEEEK
22 blue background blue shirt blurred closed eyes crying frog laughing open mouth pepe variant

Blud is speakin straight facts

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16275, TsarTsar444 and Deleted member 23558
honestly i wish i had done steroids when i first got into the health sphere rather than wasting my time applying idealabs products to my wrist and balls 10 time a day

• +1
Reactions: incel194012940 and Deleted member 23558
this is your greatest post, i can tell you wrote this on 50mcg t3 :love: :love:

• JFL
Reactions: TsarTsar444 and Deleted member 23558
Point 4 applies to you and thyroid drugs

Peatard

• JFL
Yep, told you. 10+ years of perfect health and no progress. Its a joke.

• Hmm...
Reactions: JohnDoe
10. Waste your time only " perfecting your health" while some random Asian with inferior health and genetics surpasses you in every manner possible.
im gonna be this asian

• Love it
Some ppl been on "perfect diet" following raypeat things, keeping pufa below 4g, or even close to 0g by consuming refined coconut oil. Yet they are still "progressing"/"working towards perfect help"

• +1