How to be chad (easy guide)

vaninskybird

vaninskybird

jb maxxer
I'm gonna teach you how to be a forum chad

1.You need a convo with a woman that showed the tiniest bit of interest (can also be a guy, doesn't matter, you're not gonna show)

2.Take a screenshot (can be just 2 replies, no need for whole screen)
Chadorg

3.Type some useless text like "this jb was telling me all her fantasies, she was thirty af :ROFLMAO:"

4.This is the important part. Don't show anything more, you're gonna use the same convo for another thread, no need to exaust it in one go, you're gonna farm it in multiple threads

5.Post frauded pics and point out a non existent flaw
3192340 20221104 182420
"I look so bad with longer hair, i really need a haircut 😅"

6.Also very important, when confronted with arguments that makes sense, simply stop replying

THAT'S IT, YOU ARE NOW A FORUM CHAD, ENJOY THE REP AND "FAME"

OPTIONAL STEP: ARGUE WITH ANYONE NOT SUCKING YOUR COCK WHILE MAINTAINING AN AIR OF SUPERIORITY

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: ReadBooksEveryday, WanderingBurro, tombradylover and 18 others
What we literally agreed on that topic you sperg

• JFL
Reactions: ReadBooksEveryday, Deleted member 16369 and vaninskybird

1.You need a convo with a woman that showed the tiniest bit of interest (can also be a guy, doesn't matter, you're not gonna show)

3.Type some useless text like "this jb was telling me all her fantasies, she was thirty af:ROFLMAO:"

4.This is the important part. Don't show anything more, you're gonna use the same convo for another thread, no need to exaust it in one go, you're gonna farm it in multiple threads

View attachment 1984873
6.Also very important, when confronted with arguments that makes sense, simply stop replying

OPTIONAL STEP: ARGUE WITH ANYONE NOT SUCKING YOUR COCK WHILE MAINTAINING AN AIR OF SUPERIORITY
The Bull is chad in Messina arab neighborhood

• JFL
Reactions: vaninskybird
The Bull is chad in Messina arab neighborhood
I'm not claiming that anyone here is not chad, i'm simply teaching less fortunate souls on how to be one

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: tombradylover and Deleted member 8608
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8608
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 15468, Deleted member 17920, Deleted member 23848 and 1 other person
this thread was aimed at @averagejoe , @the BULL is just collateral damage

• JFL
Reactions: ReadBooksEveryday, Bvnny., gribsufer1 and 3 others
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17920, Bvnny., Deleted member 16369 and 2 others
b
First step probably disqualified 90% of the forum

Good thread.

• +1
Good thread.

Or even better yet, just use your master photoshop skills to fake convos

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ReadBooksEveryday, tombradylover, Bvnny. and 2 others
@averagejoe is probably shitposting from the slums of Mumbai tbh

• JFL

3.Type some useless text like "this jb was telling me all her fantasies, she was thirty af:ROFLMAO:"

View attachment 1984873

There’s one part missing tho which is the most important one.

Call out other forum chads to discord live video calls and watch them melt into the shadow realm and completely ignore you while continuing to post their face all over the forum in perfectly frauded pictures.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14693

Call out other forum chads to discord live video calls and watch them melt into the shadow realm and completely ignore you while continuing to post their face all over the forum in perfectly frauded pictures.
Or you could post a 30 sec unfrauded clip and prove to us, lesser beings, how wrong we are

I will even apologize for not liking ur cringe screenshits

Or you could post a 30 sec unfrauded clip and prove to us, lesser beings, how wrong we are

I will even apologize for not liking ur cringe screenshits
but where’s the fun in that?
I wouldn’t be able to shit on you live

but where’s the fun in that?
I wouldn’t be able to shit on you live
then keep on posting screenshots like they mean something for 2 crumbles of validation and keep injecting fillers for a fraction of my chin

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: tombradylover and Deleted member 11097
then keep on posting screenshots like they mean something for 2 crumbles of validation and keep injecting fillers for a fraction of my chin
This shit works like a charm because this is the way to differentiate the incels from the normal dudes on this site. Those who accept how they look and are confident enough have no problems hopping on camera, while all the virgins seething in the comments scatter like little bitches.

Thanks for helping me categorise you

This shit works like a charm because this is the way to differentiate the incels from the normal dudes on this site. Those who accept how they look and are confident enough have no problems hopping on camera, while all the virgins seething in the comments scatter like little bitches.

Thanks for helping me categorise you
1. I have no problem with getting a camera in my face
2. You don't get to make demands, i'm not the one posting ss and calling others incels and tell people i mog them, you're the one defending here, you have to back up your claims
3. Keep coping with mogging chads on .org while 15yo jbs are crawling in my dms

1. I have no problem with getting a camera in my face
2. You don't get to make demands, i'm not the one posting ss and calling others incels and tell people i mog them, you're the one defending here, you have to back up your claims
3. Keep coping with mogging chads on .org while 15yo jbs are crawling in my dms

My man is using Yubo DMS as a metric for attractiveness lmao
Hit me up when you go on camera live on Yubo and have hundreds of girls join your live drooling over you and wanting to cashapp you money

Also, you look like utter shit.

View attachment 1984873

Savage thread

• JFL

Didn't you ignore that one dude too tbh, forgot who maybe I remember wrong but I remember smth like that...

Didn't you ignore that one dude too tbh, forgot who maybe I remember wrong but I remember smth like that...
He never gave me his discord despite me telling him I was free during that afternoon where he wanted to go on camera

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14693
so what? i never claimed to be chad
there are plenty pics of you on here, what's one more vid to prove you're the gigachad you claim to be?
3179818 57475F4F 7583 490C A228 8A872820786E 3179410 2849085 crisick

and it seems to me you misunderstand the situation, im not trying to prove i mog you, you french dog, i just want proofs

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 24186
My man is using Yubo DMS as a metric for attractiveness lmao
Hit me up when you go on camera live on Yubo and have hundreds of girls join your live drooling over you and wanting to cashapp you money

Brutal sped on sped violence

• JFL
so what? i never claimed to be chad
there are plenty pics of you on here, what's one more vid to prove you're the gigachad you claim to be?
View attachment 1985198View attachment 1985199

and it seems to me you misunderstand the situation, im not trying to prove i mog you, you french dog, i just want proofs
You can have proof by simply going on a discord video call with me. The problem is you're lacking the balls in order to do so

• JFL
You can have proof by simply going on a discord video call with me. The problem is you're lacking the balls in order to do so
keep coping

Do u have the whole convo of this
0606E5F6 59EF 4045 94CC 807FDCC823BF

He never gave me his discord despite me telling him I was free during that afternoon where he wanted to go on camera
guess he was a fraud then jfl

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 24186
All I heard was "I'm too afraid of getting mogged"

Michael Jordan Reaction GIF
nigger i just gave you a vid of me in motion with light shining on my fucking scars, i cant be more unfrauded than this
big deal, i dont feel like video chatting with a gay frenchman

i can say the same
"all i hear is im too afraid of posting unfrauded vid of me"

guess he was a fraud then jfl

Who knows, they all bail out when they have to walk the walk. Too many keyboard warriors that become completely shy all of a sudden the moment they talk to me on discord and end up muting their mic and shitting their pants.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22639 and Deleted member 24186
Can I get the bragpass? I wanna brag and not get called out

• +1
Who knows, they all bail out when they have to walk the walk. Too many keyboard warriors that become completely shy all of a sudden the moment they talk to me on discord and end up muting their mic and shitting their pants.
how did you ascend bro

b
who would have guessed he would bail when asked for proof, just like all the larpers

Send discord I wanna see if ur real. No bullshit I’ll join idc if I get mogged or not just want real proof no bullshit.

Become a femboy they are ultimate chad

• +1
Reactions: tombradylover
Dm me your discord
Hey are you still helping a couple people individually on here? Are you ever going to do another round of that or did any of them flake out?

Dm me your discord
Hey are you still helping a couple people individually on here? Are you ever going to do another round of that or did any of them flake out?