How to be more confident on calls

D

Deleted member 6128

Pruhtty Women 🫶
Recently I’ve been trying a new business model which requires me to give sales pitch to client.

I don’t wanna sound like a low T cuck any who worked in sales know how to be confident and not fuck it up?

bruh u aint doing shit. if ur a non-NT spastic u won't be able to pitch to people. salesmen are born, not made.

• +1
Reactions: Growth Plate
Voice deepening surgery

• JFL
Reactions: Growth Plate
Hire me, I'm good at this. I literally have a gift for speaking. I can seduce anyone through my voice.

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 3828
Sales is where Chad shines the most

say
"No your not. u will not be taking our pod today sir"

You'll never see these people, so detach yourself, and lie your ass off, have fun with it

Listen I'm ugly subhuman, but when I was in high school I wanted earn some money so I got job to sell some shit through phone.
There's only one way to learn speaking through phone: practice. You need to call like mad and talk whatever. You will learn.
Knowing well products you sell is helpful too.
And you should not sound like robot that's reading his dialogue.
Ok I wasnt best seller at that company, but hey I made some deals, brang money to owners and they paid me.

• +1
Reactions: nastynas
Jump straight into it. You will do absolutely dogshit at first but every experience should be a lesson till ur good at it

get free training on YouTube for a bit, educate yourself and most importantly call like a maniac and don't give up.

check alex hormozi he has good stuff about sales.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6128