How to be popular in school and succeed in life

LowTrust

LowTrust

If your join date was after 2022 GTFO. RU on top
You incels are all unpopular losers basically so I am going to give you FREE advice, I am doing you a huge service for you fr3aks so you should all be thankful towards me.

There is no one-size-fits-all answer to this question, as popularity is a subjective concept that can be influenced by a variety of factors. Here are a few potential strategies that may help you become more popular:

1. Build a strong personal brand: Consider what makes you unique and try to showcase your strengths and personality to others. This could involve developing your skills in a particular area, networking with others, or simply being yourself and being authentic.
  2. Be active in your community: Consider getting involved in activities or groups that align with your interests and values. By being active in your community, you can make new friends and connections, which can help increase your popularity.
  3. Be kind and supportive: Treating others with kindness and compassion can go a long way in building relationships and increasing your popularity. Consider reaching out to others and offering support or help when you can.
  4. Be authentic: Being genuine and authentic can help you stand out and build trust with others. Try to be true to yourself and avoid pretending to be someone you're not.
Remember, popularity is not the most important thing in life, and it's important to focus on being happy and healthy rather than seeking approval from others.

@Moggie @PrinceLuenLeoncur @Xangsane @StrangerDanger @KING REIDYZ @PURE ARYAN GENETICS @FailedNormieManlet @DoctorLooksmax @Lars @heightface @horizon @St.TikTokcel @GamerCel @currylightskin @Hiraeth @Beastimmung @brea @LiteralCaucasian /SPOILER]

no need to thank me for this thread, I think it is pretty obvious at this point who is carrying this forum.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: StrangerDanger, Deleted member 8365, horizon and 6 others
OP you're gay +

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Ryldoo IS COPING, Xangsane, spark and 1 other person
🚬🚬🤙🤙🤙

• Love it
Reactions: LowTrust
You incels are all unpopular losers basically so I am going to give you FREE advice, I am doing you a huge service for you fr3aks so you should all be thankful towards me.

There is no one-size-fits-all answer to this question, as popularity is a subjective concept that can be influenced by a variety of factors. Here are a few potential strategies that may help you become more popular:

1. Build a strong personal brand: Consider what makes you unique and try to showcase your strengths and personality to others. This could involve developing your skills in a particular area, networking with others, or simply being yourself and being authentic.
  2. Be active in your community: Consider getting involved in activities or groups that align with your interests and values. By being active in your community, you can make new friends and connections, which can help increase your popularity.
  3. Be kind and supportive: Treating others with kindness and compassion can go a long way in building relationships and increasing your popularity. Consider reaching out to others and offering support or help when you can.
  4. Be authentic: Being genuine and authentic can help you stand out and build trust with others. Try to be true to yourself and avoid pretending to be someone you're not.
Remember, popularity is not the most important thing in life, and it's important to focus on being happy and healthy rather than seeking approval from others.

@Moggie @PrinceLuenLeoncur @Xangsane @StrangerDanger @KING REIDYZ @PURE ARYAN GENETICS @FailedNormieManlet @DoctorLooksmax @Lars @heightface @horizon @St.TikTokcel @GamerCel @currylightskin @Hiraeth @Beastimmung @brea @LiteralCaucasian /SPOILER]

no need to thank me for this thread, I think it is pretty obvious at this point who is carrying this forum.
Being kind and authentic is cope. Only works if you aren’t autistic and sub 8, people will find a reason to hate your ass. But combined I guess it works if you are familiar persona

• +1
Being kind and authentic is cope. Only works if you aren’t autistic and sub 8, people will find a reason to hate your ass. But combined I guess it works if you are familiar persona
It's important to remember that everyone is different, and what works for one person may not work for another. That being said, being kind and authentic can be beneficial in many situations, regardless of your personality type or physical appearance. By treating others with kindness and respect, you can build strong relationships and create a positive reputation for yourself. Being genuine and authentic can also help you build trust and establish credibility with others.

It's also important to remember that popularity is not the most important thing in life. It's important to focus on your own happiness and well-being, rather than seeking approval or validation from others. It's normal to want to be liked and respected by others, but it's important to recognize that you cannot control how others perceive or feel about you. Instead, focus on being the best version of yourself and living a fulfilling life.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Van and Deleted member 21467
Jfl at anyone falling for this bot tool

• Hmm...
It's important to remember that everyone is different, and what works for one person may not work for another. That being said, being kind and authentic can be beneficial in many situations, regardless of your personality type or physical appearance. By treating others with kindness and respect, you can build strong relationships and create a positive reputation for yourself. Being genuine and authentic can also help you build trust and establish credibility with others.

It's also important to remember that popularity is not the most important thing in life. It's important to focus on your own happiness and well-being, rather than seeking approval or validation from others. It's normal to want to be liked and respected by others, but it's important to recognize that you cannot control how others perceive or feel about you. Instead, focus on being the best version of yourself and living a fulfilling life.
Hmm well said

Also OP not saying I’m an asshole

• Love it
😁

• Woah