How to become a billionaire

D

Deleted member 6128

Pruhtty Women 🫶
Disclaimer
I’m not a billionaire infact I’m a fucking loser who grew up in a poor family I’ve never had anyone in my family even crack a 1 million dollar networth apart from my uncle and aunt who live in derby but their an exception cause their 50 year old GPs. I have no particular skill apart from being a clown on the internet and knowing what entertains other people and some other basic shit.

The Average Person (In America)
University = Community College
Salary : $37,500
College Grad : $55,500

A person who makes $55,500 over 20 years will have a $1,100,000 on networth of course this is excluding negative factors such as inflation but i think anyone in todays age can beat the current rate of inflation by doing a few simple investments as the amount of retail investors seems to increase every single fucking year.

The Above Average (In America)
University = Bottom - Mid tier uni
STEM Grad Nerd Salary 0 - 3 years : $80,000
3 - 7 years in : $130,000
7 - 15 years in : $200,000
15+ years : $250,000

Here is the titan he chose to do computer science at UConn because he wanted to be the next Bill Gates, Elon Musk, Mark Zuckerberg he wanted to build the next Amazon, Shopify even fucking Netflix. Little does he know he’ll be a wagie for the rest of his fucking life. He didn’t network with others he didn’t talk to his peers the fucking retard thought he was better than them he thought he was different he thought would create the next unicorn. All his university colleagues didn’t care about entrepreneurship they just did CS for the compensation and the benefit of working from home. But now he’s in the same position as them.

THE CHAD (In America)
University = A Top 10 uni in the country
CHAD’s salary after university
0 - 3 Years : $150,000

Leaves his investment bank because he’s CHAD and decides to either become an entrepreneur or go into a Hedge Fund, PE firm or VC
Because CHAD was working at an Investment Bank he has gained knowledge on what makes a business successful and he has met many rich clients who can invest into his business if he ever decides to become an entrepreneur.

As a VC backed entrepreneur CHAD can easily make $1,000,000 dollars over and over again a year but still this isn’t enough for him to become a billionaire so what does he do? BECAUSE CHAD WAS AN INVESTMENT BANKER he gathers up all his old buddies in PE and IB buddies and they help him sell the company for more than it’s worth he gains $500m dollars to his name through this keep in mind CHAD is only 32 by investing smartly and backing other companies he will be a billionaire by 40

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Chadeep, Forgotten, Deleted member 5815 and 1 other person
just get into elite uni, network with others and come up with a billion dollar investment idea theory

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Chadeep, FootLongDong, Anchor_Ship and 6 others
whats the point of becoming a billionaire? why not 500 millionaire or 20 millionaire?

• +1
Reactions: dopamine-detox
I can retire with $10M in the bank for the rest of my life, but being a billionaire/trillionaire would mog tbh. Millionaire isn't enough these days, it's like being 6 ft, it's alright, but your competition is growing everyday.

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep, Anchor_Ship, Deleted member 6128 and 1 other person
You don't make it until you're an octillionaire
Can I be octillionaire ( or even billionaire) if I am manlet height and not chad? Or is it over for me?

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16369
I can retire with $10M in the bank for the rest of my life, but being a billionaire/trillionaire would mog tbh. Millionaire isn't enough these days, it's like being 6 ft, it's alright, but your competition is growing everyday.

LMSMaxxer

Sub5 Aspie/Schizo Incel
Joined May 10, 2022

• JFL
Reactions: Adamsmith12345
How to become billionaire: Just stop being poor

you need a business model for exponential growth with lots of strategic planning and research

whats the point of becoming a billionaire? why not 500 millionaire or 20 millionaire?
Because inflation & shit, in the 1960s the dollar was worth like 10x more, having a billion now it's not like in the old days, you'll need at least $10 billion to match a billionaire from that era...

Because inflation & shit, in the 1960s the dollar was worth like 10x more, having a billion now it's not like in the old days, you'll need at least $10 billion to match a billionaire from that era...
I think he meant it's a useless arbitrary goal and far beyond what you actually need to live a life of luxury

• Hmm...
Reactions: Gonthar
I think he meant it's a useless arbitrary goal and far beyond what you actually need to live a life of luxury
There can never be enough money, even as a billionaire, there are huge mansions, private jets or super-yachts now worth hundreds of millions of dollars, you will need many billions to afford these and their maintenance...

• +1
Reactions: dopamine-detox

LMSMaxxer

Sub5 Aspie/Schizo Incel
Joined May 10, 2022
That's funny cause I have nothing set for my age or birthday. I wish I were 17 again so I could do things differently and not rot during my high school years like a truecel. :ogre:

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep, Adamsmith12345 and PubertyMaxxer
Tbh i really care about the types of businesses 10-100 Million $ rich guys have . Often those are boring overlooked business types like specialty trade contractors

• +1
Reactions: dopamine-detox and Deleted member 6128
Disclaimer
I’m not a billionaire infact I’m a fucking loser who grew up in a poor family I’ve never had anyone in my family even crack a 1 million dollar networth apart from my uncle and aunt who live in derby but their an exception cause their 50 year old GPs. I have no particular skill apart from being a clown on the internet and knowing what entertains other people and some other basic shit.

A person who makes $55,500 over 20 years will have a $1,100,000 on networth of course this is excluding negative factors such as inflation but i think anyone in todays age can beat the current rate of inflation by doing a few simple investments as the amount of retail investors seems to increase every single fucking year.

Here is the titan he chose to do computer science at UConn because he wanted to be the next Bill Gates, Elon Musk, Mark Zuckerberg he wanted to build the next Amazon, Shopify even fucking Netflix. Little does he know he’ll be a wagie for the rest of his fucking life. He didn’t network with others he didn’t talk to his peers the fucking retard thought he was better than them he thought he was different he thought would create the next unicorn. All his university colleagues didn’t care about entrepreneurship they just did CS for the compensation and the benefit of working from home. But now he’s in the same position as them.

THE CHAD (In America)

Leaves his investment bank because he’s CHAD and decides to either become an entrepreneur or go into a Hedge Fund, PE firm or VC
Because CHAD was working at an Investment Bank he has gained knowledge on what makes a business successful and he has met many rich clients who can invest into his business if he ever decides to become an entrepreneur.

As a VC backed entrepreneur CHAD can easily make $1,000,000 dollars over and over again a year but still this isn’t enough for him to become a billionaire so what does he do? BECAUSE CHAD WAS AN INVESTMENT BANKER he gathers up all his old buddies in PE and IB buddies and they help him sell the company for more than it’s worth he gains $500m dollars to his name through this keep in mind CHAD is only 32 by investing smartly and backing other companies he will be a billionaire by 40
Can I become billionaire if I am manlet height, not white, not chad, studies in a third-rate college, have no good connections, and I am broke af right now?

Genuinely asking because then I'm not even gonna try if it ain't happening.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6128
I
Can I become billionaire if I am manlet height, not white, not chad, studies in a third-rate college, have no good connections, and I am broke af right now?

Genuinely asking because then I'm not even gonna try if it ain't happening.
What country do you live in

• +1
Reactions: AlexanderTheGreat
  • +1
Italy. I think I'm okay with moving countries too, if there are others which could be a good bet...
Are you retarded? I mean can you dedicate yourself to goal are you to lazy

Cause you can definitely break into the financial scene from Italy no matter race, height face and so on

• So Sad
Reactions: AlexanderTheGreat
Are you retarded? I mean can you dedicate yourself to goal are you to lazy

Cause you can definitely break into the financial scene from Italy no matter race, height face and so on
Yeah man I am actually working on breaking into that scene.

Hopefully I am not retarded (probably). Maybe I'm somewhat lazy. But that's primarily because my face and height give me massive insecurities whenever I head out. Just destroys all my confidence 😣

• +1
Tbh i really care about the types of businesses 10-100 Million $ rich guys have . Often those are boring overlooked business types like specialty trade contractors
Could be anything from agencies to auto repair shop, car cleaning service, self employed real estate agent or even a fucking driving instructor

just win life theory

Disclaimer

THE CHAD (In America)

Being a billionaire is as simple as having an idea that can be scaled up millions of times.

Take McDonalds for example it started as one location for fast on the go burgers it was scaled up thousands of time. If your idea can't be scaled to millions of people it won't be a billion dollar idea.

• +1