How to become a Man and free yourself from society

D

Deleted member 2846

Kraken
In short, civilization (and the modern man) is fucked.

We are more connected than ever, yet we are killing ourselves, developing mental illnesses, and being lied to more than ever before. Any cliche should be examined. In fact, I have found that the very OPPOSITE of what the cliche is, is the “truth.” Society has been lying to us for long enough. We already know why... weak minded men are easier to control than high testosterone, assertive, men. Civilization is a team game. That is why we punish those who “act out” and have cliches about team work, helping your neighbors, etc.

For the most part, your destiny is already set by the time you come out of your mother. There is only so much you can do to alter it, but you can, in-fact, alter it for the better. You need to understand and internalize how and why society controls you so you can free yourself and become a Man.

The modern man is a cuck. The modern “man” is overweight, weak-minded, low testosterone, slack jawed, and would do anything to get attention from women. Society has programmed men to become dumber and less aggressive because, individuality, man is why we have technology, why I can type this and it will reach hundreds of people, why I can see what’s going on in Asia, or wherever. The individual man is why we are here today. Men like Elon Musk, Nikkola Tesla, Steve Jobs, and many others are ajd were free thinkers. Yes, they are geniuses, but they all these creators and innovators share one thing in common. They do not care about what others think about them. They did what THEY thought was right. They did what THEY wanted to. THEY took control of the situation. THEY were assertive in what they wanted (maybe not Tesla, but you get the point).

What are we seeing in society today? We are seeing men who are the opposite of this. They shut down when questioned, they are scared of other’s opinions, they are scared of being different. Man is supposed to be the complete OPPOSITE of what society is telling you to be.

Look at nature. Humans are animals. We are no different from other animals expect we have a conscience and ego. Look around us. You will notice that women are gaining power. You will notice man is weak. Everything is flipped. Up is down. The sky is red. The grass is blue. Woman is not supposed to be above man. Woman are naturally subordinates to man. Don’t believe me? :feelshah: Look at the male suicide rates (1). Look at kids raised in single parent households (2). Look at the amount of mass shootings (3).

Male suicide rates are raising because men need something to work towards in life. A broken man will get a partner and he will turn his life around. He is motivated by a woman’s love and affection and building a family. Have his wife divorce him, take half his money, his kids taken away, he is nothing.

Kids being raised in single households are a direct correlation to raise in social media, birth control, and online dating. Only 50% of kids are raised in a household where both parents are together. This is a disgrace. Kids are being raised with broken childhoods, misdirected, and worse of all, being raised that they cannot trust the other sex (with the shattered idea of “love” and trust that parents are supposed to provide their children).

Mass shootings. Very simple to understand these. You have (ugly) males who get no female attention, in short. This causes them to lash out. They need to be remembered for something. They need a purpose. They need a motive to life. They see all the girls and boys hooking up and partying every weekend. Depression, anger, spite, sadness brew in him. He needs to do something about it. He is sick of being treated like trash. He needs revenge. He needs to show the world to not fuck with him. He will be praised as a hero when he goes ER from all the others who share the same pain as him. The act is committed and we wonder why he did such a thing. The root cause of most mass shooting is lack of female validation and being ugly.

Of course, these are only a few effects of what happens when women are given power and authority over man, and more importantly, when men are pushed down. You have a dysfunctional civilization. The way society is formed today, it is meant to keep you at low testosterone levels, weak-minded, and scared. Like I said above, everything is flipped. The pendulum has swung too far left.

You will never be happy in a society like this (hence male depression and suicide sky-rising). You will held down. Women will tell you how to do, women will and do have power over you. She can say that you raped her and your social status will plummet, you will most likely be fired, you will lose friends. And you don’t even have to be guilty, just accused. The average woman has ten times the amount of authority and power more the common man. She gets validated everyday both IRL and online, her ego is massive, she thinks she deserves a 8/10 male when she is a 3/10. She can ruin your life by simply going to the police station and saying “PretyBoi raped me”. And look where it landed us jfl.

Men are superior to woman in every sense of the way. Name me an occupation that women preform better in than men. Nature intended men to rule over women. On average, men are smarter and stronger. Women will blindly follow the man of their dreams and claim they’re “listening to their heart”. There is nothing wrong with this, it is good that woman follow man because he will (hopefully) support her and start a family together.

———
Men need to reclaim their power. Society will do everything to keep you down, but if you want to be successful you need to do what you want to do. Man is independent. Woman is dependent. Every one of you is a man. Individually, you are meant to lead, conquer, and dominate. That is what a “man” does. Society has done a very successful job at emasculating men. Do exactly the opposite of what society tells you. Everything is reversed. If you want to be a man you need to forget what you were taught as a child and teenager, or even adult. You need to discover yourself.

JFL at conforming to societal standards.
JFL at letting a woman have power over you.
JFL at having low testosterone.
JFL at society trying to hold you back.
JFL at men being simps.
JFL at not being the best version of yourself.
JFL at being a little faggot and folding like a chair.

GO WORK OUT. GO PIN TEST. GO GET YOUR HORMONAL PROFILE TESTED. YOU WERE MEANT TO CONQUER AND DOMINATE OTHERS. YOU WERE MEANT TO BE ASSERTIVE. YOU WERE MEANT TO EXPLORE YOURSELF. FOLLOWING THE HERD IS WHAT WOMEN DO. YOU ARE A MAN. FUCK EVERY 250NG/DL “MAN” TRYING TO HOLD YOU DOWN. GO MAKE YOUR OWN OPPORTUNITIES. OWN YOUR LIFE AND BE CONTENT WITH CHASING YOUR IDEAL SELF.

Shoutout to @LookistWorld for being based as fuck.
Shoutout to @Dyorotic2 to being a man.
Shoutout to @benisblatt to not fucking a fuck about anyone else’s option.

• +1
  • Love it
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 22285, Looks234, mewcoper and 85 others
source.gif

ONLY SKIMMED BECAUSE OF MY LOW ATTENTION SPAN, VERY HIGH IQ THREAD INDEED.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 8765, SSJ Trunks, LostYouth and 10 others
just be Tyler Durden theory

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: |Daddy_Zygos|, laske.7, Deleted member 1707 and 7 others
Fake niggas chase hoes
Young niggas chase clothes
Real niggas chase greatness

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: zeshama, |Daddy_Zygos|, Highrise and 8 others
Will read everything in a bit. I'm interested to hear your take on things, though I suspect it will be similar to my own.

Will read everything in a bit. I'm interested to hear your take on things, though I suspect it will be similar to my own.
Wasn’t what I thought it was gonna be tbh, a bit disappointed. I had an epiphany about 30% of the way through then I lost it and was trying to capture it throughout the rest of the post.

Motivationfuel.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7776, SSJ Trunks, Deleted member 1707 and 2 others
These subhuman "men" were never supposed to be born

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 7776, Norwooder, Arkantos and 2 others
Motivationfuel.
Motivation is only the start. You need to understand this and internalize it for you to really get anywhere. Then you can start applying your own views and opinions. View it as a puzzle. You just saw a glimpse of my scattered image of the finished puzzle.

• +1
Reactions: noped and Alexanderr
I am tired brethren but I will read soon
liked in advance for high IQ content

• +1
Reactions: LookistWorld and Deleted member 2846
Wasn’t what I thought it was gonna be tbh, a bit disappointed. I had an epiphany about 30% of the way through then I lost it and was trying to capture it throughout the rest of the post.
I can see some inspiration from our last discussion in that other thread. And I definitely see where you had the epiphany. It's true though. Modern man is nothing like nature intended us to be. Do you think soyboys existed when we were hunter-gatherers, or even just 100 years ago? Absolutely not. There were mentally ill people, of course, but not nearly as many as there are today.

It's important to remember for your second spoiler: children raised by single fathers actually turn out okay a good amount of the time. Single mothers statistically fuck up way more kids. And yet, who does society tell us is powerful? Who does society say we should bend over backwards to raise up? I'll give you a hint: it isn't the fathers.

And I see where you rushed it at the end, but your points are still valid. Fuck the weak, spineless men we have today. The reason things have gotten so bad STARTS with the destruction of masculinity. There is no toxic masculinity problem today, as feminists and the average bluepiller would have you believe. It's the lack of masculinity in our sons and fathers that is the true plight of the modern world.

• +1
Reactions: Need2Ascend, Highrise, Norwooder and 7 others
surgery

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Gaia262, Deleted member 8765, Be_ConfidentBro and 1 other person
school shooting thing is particularly accurate

We are more connected than ever, yet we are killing ourselves, developing mental illnesses, and being lied to more than ever before. Any cliche should be examined. In fact, I have found that the very OPPOSITE of what the cliche is, is the “truth.” Society has been lying to us for long enough. We already know why... weak minded men are easier to control than high testosterone, assertive, men. Civilization is a team game. That is why we punish those who “act out” and have cliches about team work, helping your neighbors, etc.

For the most part, your destiny is already set by the time you come out of your mother. There is only so much you can do to alter it, but you can, in-fact, alter it for the better. You need to understand and internalize how and why society controls you so you can free yourself and become a Man.

The modern man is a cuck. The modern “man” is overweight, weak-minded, low testosterone, slack jawed, and would do anything to get attention from women. Society has programmed men to become dumber and less aggressive because, individuality, man is why we have technology, why I can type this and it will reach hundreds of people, why I can see what’s going on in Asia, or wherever. The individual man is why we are here today. Men like Elon Musk, Nikkola Tesla, Steve Jobs, and many others are ajd were free thinkers. Yes, they are geniuses, but they all these creators and innovators share one thing in common. They do not care about what others think about them. They did what THEY thought was right. They did what THEY wanted to. THEY took control of the situation. THEY were assertive in what they wanted (maybe not Tesla, but you get the point).

What are we seeing in society today? We are seeing men who are the opposite of this. They shut down when questioned, they are scared of other’s opinions, they are scared of being different. Man is supposed to be the complete OPPOSITE of what society is telling you to be.

Look at nature. Humans are animals. We are no different from other animals expect we have a conscience and ego. Look around us. You will notice that women are gaining power. You will notice man is weak. Everything is flipped. Up is down. The sky is red. The grass is blue. Woman is not supposed to be above man. Woman are naturally subordinates to man. Don’t believe me? :feelshah: Look at the male suicide rates (1). Look at kids raised in single parent households (2). Look at the amount of mass shootings (3).

Male suicide rates are raising because men need something to work towards in life. A broken man will get a partner and he will turn his life around. He is motivated by a woman’s love and affection and building a family. Have his wife divorce him, take half his money, his kids taken away, he is nothing.

Kids being raised in single households are a direct correlation to raise in social media, birth control, and online dating. Only 50% of kids are raised in a household where both parents are together. This is a disgrace. Kids are being raised with broken childhoods, misdirected, and worse of all, being raised that they cannot trust the other sex (with the shattered idea of “love” and trust that parents are supposed to provide their children).

Mass shootings. Very simple to understand these. You have (ugly) males who get no female attention, in short. This causes them to lash out. They need to be remembered for something. They need a purpose. They need a motive to life. They see all the girls and boys hooking up and partying every weekend. Depression, anger, spite, sadness brew in him. He needs to do something about it. He is sick of being treated like trash. He needs revenge. He needs to show the world to not fuck with him. He will be praised as a hero when he goes ER from all the others who share the same pain as him. The act is committed and we wonder why he did such a thing. The root cause of most mass shooting is lack of female validation and being ugly.

Of course, these are only a few effects of what happens when women are given power and authority over man, and more importantly, when men are pushed down. You have a dysfunctional civilization. The way society is formed today, it is meant to keep you at low testosterone levels, weak-minded, and scared. Like I said above, everything is flipped. The pendulum has swung too far left.

You will never be happy in a society like this (hence male depression and suicide sky-rising). You will held down. Women will tell you how to do, women will and do have power over you. She can say that you raped her and your social status will plummet, you will most likely be fired, you will lose friends. And you don’t even have to be guilty, just accused. The average woman has ten times the amount of authority and power more the common man. She gets validated everyday both IRL and online, her ego is massive, she thinks she deserves a 8/10 male when she is a 3/10. She can ruin your life by simply going to the police station and saying “PretyBoi raped me”. And look where it landed us jfl.

Men are superior to woman in every sense of the way. Name me an occupation that women preform better in than men. Nature intended men to rule over women. On average, men are smarter and stronger. Women will blindly follow the man of their dreams and claim they’re “listening to their heart”. There is nothing wrong with this, it is good that woman follow man because he will (hopefully) support her and start a family together.

———
Men need to reclaim their power. Society will do everything to keep you down, but if you want to be successful you need to do what you want to do. Man is independent. Woman is dependent. Every one of you is a man. Individually, you are meant to lead, conquer, and dominate. That is what a “man” does. Society has done a very successful job at emasculating men. Do exactly the opposite of what society tells you. Everything is reversed. If you want to be a man you need to forget what you were taught as a child and teenager, or even adult. You need to discover yourself.

JFL at men being simps.

GO WORK OUT. GO PIN TEST. GO GET YOUR HORMONAL PROFILE TESTED. YOU WERE MEANT TO CONQUER AND DOMINATE OTHERS. YOU WERE MEANT TO BE ASSERTIVE. YOU WERE MEANT TO EXPLORE YOURSELF. FOLLOWING THE HERD IS WHAT WOMEN DO. YOU ARE A MAN. FUCK EVERY 250NG/DL “MAN” TRYING TO HOLD YOU DOWN. GO MAKE YOUR OWN OPPORTUNITIES. OWN YOUR LIFE AND BE CONTENT WITH CHASING YOUR IDEAL SELF.

JclJlKC

Inceels can we please kickstart the fascist revolution. Shouldn't we be known for creating a world with high t Chad's

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8765 and Be_ConfidentBro
Any cliche should be examined. In fact, I have found that the very OPPOSITE of what the cliche is, is the “truth.” Society has been lying to us for long enough. We already know why... weak minded men are easier to control than high testosterone, assertive, men. Civilization is a team game. That is why we punish those who “act out” and have cliches about team work, helping your neighbors, etc.
The above sounds similar to one of our discord convos 🥰

Came back and read it all, indeed high IQ, indeed based and redpilled.
:redpill::redpill::redpill::redpill::redpill::redpill::redpill::redpill::redpill::redpill::redpill::redpill::redpill::redpill::redpill::redpill::redpill::redpill::redpill:
One aspect I would add is that if you take what you talked about in this post and expand it you can easily see why the West is completely doomed and how everything is only going to get worse. The West has sowed the seeds of its own destruction and it is currently reaping, this entire forum is indeed simply one of the many byproducts of the Western catastrophe. I would say in the 1960s or 70s the average person started to experience for the first time the beginning of the decline, without realizing it, but of course the roadmap to us being fucked over was charted out much farther back than that.
Tbqh there is no saving the West, @disillusioned is completely right about this, it is indeed already done and dusted, like a train crash happening in slow motion, all we can do is watch and hopefully get out of the way. Which brings me to my point - get out of the way.
ASSUME AS MUCH POWER AS POSSIBLE BECAUSE THE FLOOD IS COMING AND YOU NEED A TICKET TO THE ARK, BOYO
This is what people on this site will miss, 90% of them. Let's do a hypothetical breakdown.
Of men, 90% will be bluepilled.
Of the 10% who are redpilled, maybe 15% or 20% will be blackpilled.
Of those who are blackpilled, 90% again will miss/abandon the redpill and wrongfully think that 1. looks is all that matters and 2. the point of life is looking good and slaying
Of the 10% who get it and incorporate the blackpill into the redpill in order to get a close approximation of the actual truth, 90% of these will still not have the scope to realize the true gravity of the situation of their life. They will not be "redpilled" politically or on the West.
Then of those who are redpilled on the West, 90% of those people will COPE HARD by concluding that the West should be saved, that women should be put back in their place, etc. etc.
The West is not salvageable. Full stop.

Even if you are Chad it will only get worse and worse for you. Gross inequality - in wealth, in sex, in status hierarchy - will lead to insane amounts of societal strife. The explosion of SJWs, of "cancel culture", the crucifying of random men, the "me too" movement, of how the government actively works to help women cuck men - all this shit is just a taste of what is coming.
What does this mean for you?
It means statusmaxx like a motherfucker so you have the best possible chance of escaping the future retardation. When shit gets bad, it always gets bad for the lowest on the ladder first, then it sweeps up to the top. We can easily see this pattern in the incel community itself, and it holds for all arenas of life. Occasionally someone up top who is a retard and makes a mistake will get pulled down by the people below, but for the most part the bottom 10% suffer, then the bottom 30%, then the bottom 50%, etc.
If you are truly in the top .01% in status and wealth, you could possibly get you and your family out of this horribleness. You could bail on the West before shit gets really bad, or you could keep yourself insulated from the worst of it for years, maybe even generations.
If you aren't hardcore statusmaxxing then you aren't redpilled.
90% of you will think this is autistic and dumb and won't get it tbh
This become a long autistic post inspired by the OP, thanks @PrettyBoyMaxxing for generating a lot of thought in me with this thread.

• +1
Reactions: zeshama, Need2Ascend, Norwooder and 13 others
very good thread exactly things go through my mind when it comes to men and society

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2846
Agree with most of the post. But trying to pit men against women saying "men are superior in everything" is reductive and only fuels more gender war nonsense. Women . are on average far superior nurturers for children and families than men are. Women at their feminine best are vital to creating a functional society. And on IQ... men and women have the same average IQ, but men have far more even distribution at the tails of the bell curve (more women closer to the average, and more men out their with far lower IQs and far higher IQs-- explains why so many of the lowest skill jobs are male, as well the highest skill ones).

• +1
Reactions: |Daddy_Zygos|, Need2Ascend, Deleted member 9344 and 9 others

:redpill::redpill::redpill::redpill::redpill::redpill::redpill::redpill::redpill::redpill::redpill::redpill::redpill::redpill::redpill::redpill::redpill::redpill::redpill:
One aspect I would add is that if you take what you talked about in this post and expand it you can easily see why the West is completely doomed and how everything is only going to get worse. The West has sowed the seeds of its own destruction and it is currently reaping, this entire forum is indeed simply one of the many byproducts of the Western catastrophe. I would say in the 1960s or 70s the average person started to experience for the first time the beginning of the decline, without realizing it, but of course the roadmap to us being fucked over was charted out much farther back than that.
Tbqh there is no saving the West, @disillusioned is completely right about this, it is indeed already done and dusted, like a train crash happening in slow motion, all we can do is watch and hopefully get out of the way. Which brings me to my point - get out of the way.
ASSUME AS MUCH POWER AS POSSIBLE BECAUSE THE FLOOD IS COMING AND YOU NEED A TICKET TO THE ARK, BOYO
This is what people on this site will miss, 90% of them. Let's do a hypothetical breakdown.
Of those who are blackpilled, 90% again will miss/abandon the redpill and wrongfully think that 1. looks is all that matters and 2. the point of life is looking good and slaying
Of the 10% who get it and incorporate the blackpill into the redpill in order to get a close approximation of the actual truth, 90% of these will still not have the scope to realize the true gravity of the situation of their life. They will not be "redpilled" politically or on the West.
Then of those who are redpilled on the West, 90% of those people will COPE HARD by concluding that the West should be saved, that women should be put back in their place, etc. etc.

Even if you are Chad it will only get worse and worse for you. Gross inequality - in wealth, in sex, in status hierarchy - will lead to insane amounts of societal strife. The explosion of SJWs, of "cancel culture", the crucifying of random men, the "me too" movement, of how the government actively works to help women cuck men - all this shit is just a taste of what is coming.
It means statusmaxx like a motherfucker so you have the best possible chance of escaping the future retardation. When shit gets bad, it always gets bad for the lowest on the ladder first, then it sweeps up to the top. We can easily see this pattern in the incel community itself, and it holds for all arenas of life. Occasionally someone up top who is a retard and makes a mistake will get pulled down by the people below, but for the most part the bottom 10% suffer, then the bottom 30%, then the bottom 50%, etc.
If you are truly in the top .01% in status and wealth, you could possibly get you and your family out of this horribleness. You could bail on the West before shit gets really bad, or you could keep yourself insulated from the worst of it for years, maybe even generations.
This become a long autistic post inspired by the OP, thanks @PrettyBoyMaxxing for generating a lot of thought in me with this thread.
We need to become the ubermensch, full stop. We should strive to be proud, competitive, ambitious and free thinking. We can't adopt the opinions of the common flock, the slaves, the weak are unideal.

We must become strong.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9344, Deleted member 2846 and LordNorwood
Prettyboy

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2227, Krezo and Chadelite
Agree with most of the post. But trying to pit men against women saying "men are superior in everything" is reductive and only fuels more gender war nonsense. Women . are on average far superior nurturers for children and families than men are. Women at their feminine best are vital to creating a functional society. And on IQ... men and women have the same average IQ, but men have far more even distribution at the tails of the bell curve (more women closer to the average, and more men out their with far lower IQs and far higher IQs-- explains why so many of the lowest skill jobs are male, as well the highest skill ones).
Yeah my post left out a lot of stuff ngl. If I could delete and redo I would

• +1
Reactions: Golden Glass

———

JFL at men being simps.

ALL TRIBE MEMBERS HAVE 250ng/dl t levels btw
Psl 9 bro

mobs Chico gamdy and opry together

mass shootings are not always caused by sexual frustration, it can also be caused by mental illness, bullying, lack of friends, and just rebelling against society.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9344, BigBoy and Deleted member 2846
Young men these days have zero masculine role models to look up to, it's truly a shame.

• +1
Reactions: Need2Ascend, Deleted member 9344, Deleted member 8765 and 3 others
Ngl this post motivates me to go to the gym and eat clean to max my t levels

• +1
am i the only one who dn rd? nigga post tldrs

• JFL
Reactions: maxmendietta
Pinning T is so legit. I'm not sure if testosterone and dopamine have a direct correlation or w/e but I've noticed some serious pattern changes in my overall demeanor...feel way more assertive, confident and always feel ready to defend myself ( in a good way though It's not like I'm consistently stiff or w/e) really interesting how hormones work honestly but I really think this is only because my natural levels were trash per 2-3 blood works spread apart by months and shitty doctors telling me to buzz off despite being on point with training, diet, and recovery but the doctor wouldn't budge but i get it he doesnt want to take any risks. Gotta take matters into your own hands sometimes. I'll just say for reference my blood levels were around the area u said in ur original posts... no reason to go back to that shit lol.

• +1
absolutely based high IQ thread

• +1

Stop blaming mass shootings on ugly men. Plenty of sexhavers go on mass shootings
mass shootings are not always caused by sexual frustration, it can also be caused by mental illness, bullying, lack of friends, and just rebelling against society.

This

• +1
Ironically everyone that wants to statusmax will need to act bluepilled irl
Law 38: Think As You Like, But Behave Like Others

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Need2Ascend, Gaia262, Deleted member 9919 and 8 others
fuck what niggas think imma be my own nigga

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1707, LordNorwood and Deleted member 2846
A man is someone who gets teenage poon

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8765, Deleted member 1707 and Deleted member 2846

Wrong. The West is saving itself, people are waking up, especially in Europe. It has taken them long enough but it is happening. My uncle came back from the synagogue a few months back and told our family that the rabbi had said Jewish people may well have a tough time ahead with the way the world is heading (basically saying the goyim knows and that the goyim is angry). The Rabbi even said it may be in some people's best interest to head to Israel.

Look at all the right wing parties ascending. It is far from over for the west.
However, I feel that the trend of only goodlooking men getting relationships will remain, as this is actually the way nature intended it to be.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 8765 and Arkantos
Wrong. The West is saving itself, people are waking up, especially in Europe. It has taken them long enough but it is happening. My uncle came back from the synagogue a few months back and told our family that the rabbi had said Jewish people may well have a tough time ahead with the way the world is heading (basically saying the goyim knows and that the goyim is angry). The Rabbi even said it may be in some people's best interest to head to Israel.

Look at all the right wing parties ascending. It is far from over for the west.
However, I feel that the trend of only goodlooking men getting relationships will remain, as this is actually the way nature intended it to be.
Change your tag back to the one announcing you are a Jew pls

• WTF
  • JFL
Reactions: KrissKross and Deleted member 2846
Change your tag back to the one announcing you are a Jew pls
Shut the fuck up nazi subhuman. You will not force me to wear the yellow star of Juda.

One more remark like that and its over for you buddy goyo

• JFL
Reactions: BigBoy and LordNorwood
shit thread go rope

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2756
Anti Semitic crimes are on the rise. Everyone hates you .
Right wing cope.

Anyway, does not matter, we own you. Get used to it. What you want means nothing Jfl.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Arkantos and BigBoy