How to become a millionaire if ur homeless BRO SCIENCE

flippasav

flippasav

Flippin Savauge
Picture this: Ur out in the cold sitting on the floor on the streets of NYC. A stacy comes along with chad and flicks a cigarette at you puts the middle finger and tells u: ‘loser kys’

92EF48C4 1502 406B B965 1CBE87AC0F2A

EFAF41C0 06F5 448F 8057 6E51D15F1E1C

U spend hours depressed as ur a 5’8, 3 psl subhuman who is broke

Now it is time to prove them wrong

B9E3419C 674E 43FE A83C F54319854F86

Steps to embrace ur status

1. Save all the money people give u and buy a $1,000 shelter

2. Go find a retail job WITH
NO QUALIFICATIONS like walmart

3. Save that money to buy a cheap house ($160,000) but still work in retail stores.

4. Do online busienss and make money in ways such as marketing, taking surveys and side hustles etc.

5 Now making money online means u have made a fortune. So it is time to buy a decent sized house ($400,000) ur retail may not be needed.

6. 1st business solution: It is time to become a real entrepreneur sell ur items online with ur business becoming successful.

2nd solution: become a software engineer without qualification python is a good software to learn coding etc. (Some job offers require skills and understanding of how to code) so there is no uni grade requirements.

7. U escaped the matrix with a botox Stacy from Dubai giving u all the sex u need 24/7 in a $1 million minimum apartment

01AB2B6E 7E47 491E AF67 8B44A25CA5C1

Sit back and enjoy lavish luxury!

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 19036, Psychophilly, thereallegend and 1 other person
stacies are either into rich powerful high class men or homeless/junkies/hood low class dudes

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19036 and flippasav
stacies are either into rich powerful high class men or homeless/junkies/hood low class dudes
They would rather fuck a 6’2 homeless looking subhuman rather than a 5’6 buff statusmaxxed chad

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19036 and R@m@
If youre poor just get a job theory

• JFL
  • +1
kanel joseph. A homeless YouTuber who is now a millionaire in less than a year just from posting these kind of videos.

It’s the easiest and fastest path to money tbh.

• +1
Reactions: GalacticHero and flippasav
just be rich bro.

They would rather fuck a 6’2 homeless looking subhuman rather than a 5’6 buff statusmaxxed chad
I guess women like emotional rollercoasters, the life of a rich high class entrepeneur and low class hood dude are both more interesting than the average job

• +1
Correction: Just be a chad homeless guy

kanel joseph. A homeless YouTuber who is now a millionaire in less than a year just from posting these kind of videos.

This is the type of thing I am talking about glad u understand my post

I guess women like emotional rollercoasters, the life of a rich high class entrepeneur and low class hood dude are both more interesting than the average job
Fr

U don’t get it
Dude most homeless people in the first world, in the west are only homeless because of mentall ilness or drug abuse you won't save them with this guide its way more complicated than what you described

• +1
Reactions: flippasav
Dude most homeless people in the first world, in the west are only homeless because of mentall ilness or drug abuse you won't save them with this guide its way more complicated than what you described
Yeah some are just reckless, if u give a homeless person money they will spend it on drugs rather than food so they can survive. So the process of them sleeping rough cycles over and over they are stuck and can’t get out

• +1
Reactions: TheAbyssinian
challenge accepted training GIF

• JFL
no wait, i know c# completely. how can i earn money?

High iq

• +1
I can tell this thread was made by some teenager who knows Jack shit about the real world.

I can tell this thread was made by some teenager who knows Jack shit about the real world.
By all seriousness I study psychology at uni work in ASDA and have future plans

I am 17 too