How to become a UFC fighter ?

Bonesbonesbonesbone

Bonesbonesbonesbone

T-1000 Frame Mogger
@traveler do i need to get scouted at a open touramenent or reputable mma gym ?

• +1
Reactions: n9wiff
nah u just sign up online; I think i signed myself to be pro already. I had some dude text me offering me to fight some 18 yr old, but i was too bloated to do that shut. And he was asking for drug testing LOL.

• JFL
Reactions: gr34ter
you've been talking about MMA since me and crisick used to reply to u in niko server and deal with ur shitty autistic personality

yet you've STILL took no action and its been over a year

fuck you and your timewasting ways

Becoming a UFC fighter requires dedication, hard work, and a strong commitment to training. Here are some steps you can take:
  1. Start with martial arts training: Choose a martial art that aligns with your interests and goals, such as boxing, wrestling, Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu (BJJ), Muay Thai, or mixed martial arts (MMA).
  2. Build your skills and experience: Train regularly under the guidance of experienced coaches and compete in amateur fights to gain experience and improve your skills.
  3. Maintain physical fitness: UFC fighters need to be in top physical condition year-round. Follow a rigorous training regimen that includes strength training, cardio exercises, nutrition planning, and rest days for recovery.
  4. Develop mental toughness: Mental preparation is crucial for success in the UFC. Work on building resilience through meditation, visualization techniques or therapy if needed.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ineonx and Deleted member 52345
nah u just sign up online; I think i signed myself to be pro already. I had some dude text me offering me to fight some 18 yr old, but i was too bloated to do that shut. And he was asking for drug testing LOL.
Link please ?

this never happened nigga stop lying

dont do this unless you have exceptional talent, you will get cte and low pay if you arent at the top. listen to sean strickland

• +1
Reactions: Bonesbonesbonesbone
Go to MMA academy or some shit and compete in amateur fights and make pro debut

• +1
dont do this unless you have exceptional talent, you will get cte and low pay if you arent at the top. listen to sean strickland
Back to gang banging them books.

this never happened nigga stop lying
Wtf lol, signing up to be a ufc fighter and getting a fight offer is so out of reach for you ? You must truly be at the bottom of the earth.

Wtf lol, signing up to be a ufc fighter and getting a fight offer is so out of reach for you ? You must truly be at the bottom of the earth.
How did u get it? I want to do that too

How did u get it? I want to do that too
i didn't do anything beyond signing up to be a ufc fighter. I just used my mom's credit card and signed up on the official website. I don't remember what the url is tbh. I actually haven't gotten a fighter offer in awhile either. I better hurry up my training n shut.

i didn't do anything beyond signing up to be a ufc fighter. I just used my mom's credit card and signed up on the official website. I don't remember what the url is tbh. I actually haven't gotten a fighter offer in awhile either. I better hurry up my training n shut.
Do you have to live in the US to do this ? I dont live in the US.

Do you have to live in the US to do this ? I dont live in the US.
Where do u live ? Idk all the rules, but I think you don’t have to live in the USA to sign up under the ufc. How else do all these Brazilians get into the game lol

• +1
Where do u live ? Idk all the rules, but I think you don’t have to live in the USA to sign up under the ufc. How else do all these Brazilians get into the game lol
Oh… brutal

start getting knockout wins in other fight promotions then you will build up a name and get signed to the ultimate fighter