How to become autistic?

PubertyMaxxer

PubertyMaxxer

Face, Height, Frame, Dick
How do i become autistic enough to study for STEM 5+ hours daily?

I often lose focus and procrastinate / daydream

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Hades, Danish_Retard, Xangsane and 10 others
Try pooping your pants.

• Love it
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Hades, Danish_Retard, zyMOGenic and 8 others
you need to rewire your brain to hyperfocus and only feel pleasure from one thing and one thing only, cut out everything else...

easier said than done

• +1
Reactions: jaw_is_law, Danish_Retard, Birdcell and 6 others
Watch rob paul videos

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Shade91, DomOrDeath, Deleted member 15854 and 1 other person

If you have ADHD then meds help. My recommendation is get a low tier tech job for shit pay. That will force you to do it. I find it hard to do things without a direct reward so if you get an hourly wage that can help.

Then study when you are not at work too. Its hard for me to do anything unless I have a good reason. I can work 8 hours for money but not 20 minutes cleaning my room. So just a reason that forces you to do it. Depends on your IQ also. If you are stupid you need to grind a lot more. So you need to enjoy tech if you aren't smart imo. I've seen midwit Asians grind 80 hours a week to get similar results to smart people studying 20 hours. So just keep in mind its variable everyone to some extent needs to try but for some people it has to be a lifestyle.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard, Deleted member 5815, Rt-Rust1 and 3 others
Who the fuck wants to be autistic

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard, BaldingBabyFace, TUSSELEIF and 1 other person
But yeah either be smart or genuinely make it a life style. Won't work if you can't at least have one of these and even smart people need to study just less

habit maxx

• +1
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer

Autism is a complex brain disorder that affects the entire structure of the brain. You can’t change the way that your brain is structured unfortunately. But trust me, from personal experience being on the spectrum, I guarantee you’d hate it. You might have ADHD though, which can easily be treated by prescription drugs. They work really well. I highly recommend that you consult a psychiatrist.

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard

JFL you already have raging autism otherwise you wouldn't be here. take Adderall, you'll be too focused to even remember to eat if you take the right amount.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Rt-Rust1 and poopoohead
JFL you already have raging autism otherwise you wouldn't be here. take Adderall, you'll be too focused to even remember to eat if you take the right amount.
or don't take anything

try to be in this moment 100%
think only about what you're doing right now

takes practice

Lots of LSD...

JFL you already have raging autism otherwise you wouldn't be here.
Nah. If anything i have autism for the wrong things.
take Adderall, you'll be too focused to even remember to eat if you take the right amount.
What should i say to the doc to get the prescription?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22354
tell them you've been having trouble focusing on anything. you need to act like this has been a life-long problem. they will schedule an assessment for ADHD and if you're younger than 18, they might send you home with some forms for your teachers/parents to fill out. the actual assessment (at least in new zealand) is this retarded game where you have to press a button every time you hear a beep. you can easily fake it, just act really distracted, and only press the button every second time or so.

if you're lucky, you can skip all of this and they will just prescribe you Ritalin/Adderall. it might help to say a family member has used it and it worked well for them.

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard and Deleted member 5815
the actual assessment (at least in new zealand) is this retarded game where you have to press a button every time you hear a beep. you can easily fake it, just act really distracted, and only press the button every second time or so.
been there done that in Quebec too for my autism/adhd screening it lasted like 15 minutes it's so dumb

but in a way it works since I was getting bored of it towards the end I started making mistakes

you need to rewire your brain to hyperfocus and only feel pleasure from one thing and one thing only, cut out everything else...

easier said than done
I was once like this with math now I'm pluggin morphine up my ass , how the circumstances change a person

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23848, Danish_Retard, Deleted member 5815 and 1 other person
I was once like this with math now I'm pluggin morphine up my ass , how the circumstances change a person
What circumstances?

You’re born with it, its neurodevelopmental. However you can always go to a neuropsych to test for it, maybe you’re on the mild end of the spectrum and unaware

• +1
  • So Sad
  • Woah
Reactions: Danish_Retard, Deleted member 5815 and Deleted member 21700
Meditate in an interoceptive style at least 2x13min every day, it's probably the best thing you can do for focus. In studies it also has a signifigantly higher correlation with high grades compared to nootropics

Elaborate on the bad trip
Smoked 1 gramm too fast , and after some 5 minutes heavy depersonalisation/derealization almost like psychotic event kicked in . I never felt so scared in my life and it was single worst experience I made , I didn't think I was dying, I actually thought for some seconds that I died , ever since I have been not the same , but it's getting better and better little by little