how to become ufc fighter?

Deleted member 13332

Deleted member 13332

mark renton
i have crazy natural ko ability, every time i fought in my life in the streets i won by ko
i watched mark hunt documentary and he also didnt train before 20, he was scouted cause knocked 3 guys out in club
should i go and join the gym (no good gyms in my country), fly to other country to join the gym?
idk what to do guys help me

@Baldingman1998 @Ed676 @PingPong @Nameless_Sunflower @buckchadley31 @them @the BULL @malishka @realklay11 @cloUder

• JFL
  • Woah
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Toth's thot, Deleted member 15099, Baldingman1998 and 8 others
i have crazy natural ko ability, every time i fought in my life in the streets i won by ko
i watched mark hunt documentary and he also didnt train before 20, he was scouted cause knocked 3 guys out in club
should i go and join the gym (no good gyms in my country), fly to other country to join the gym?
idk what to do guys help me

@Baldingman1998 @Ed676 @PingPong @Nameless_Sunflower @buckchadley31 @them @the BULL @malishka @realklay11 @cloUder
Dude you need to learn to grapple and shit, go to MMA gym

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13332
ufc sucks. go for boxing. but beware , you will encounter some bull in your journey.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: FailedNormieManlet and Deleted member 13332
Start wrestling bears in the forest

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 1617 and Deleted member 13332
dominate me chad :hnghn:

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Baldingman1998 and Deleted member 13332

• JFL
Reactions: Baldingman1998 and Deleted member 1617
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Toth's thot and Deleted member 1617
bro i literally want to go outside and start fighting random people🔥🔥🔥🔥
Start watching baki the grappler old series and working out it motivates anyone

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13332 and Deleted member 1617
F*ck that , @realklay11, you're taking everything I worked for, mother f*cker. I'm gonna fight your f*cking ass. You know what's the real fight, what's the real money fight -- me. Not these clowns that you already punked at the press conference. Ain't nobody wants to see that. You know you can beat them already. It's an easy fight. You want the real sh*t. Right here.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Toth's thot, BearBoy, Deleted member 7224 and 1 other person
how tall are you?

You need to find yourself first an identity - something memorable, a gimmick that will catch attention like a crazy costume, an unusual accent, a wacky personality, an insane life story....

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 13332
You need to find yourself first an identity - something memorable, a gimmick that will catch attention like a crazy costume, an unusual accent, a wacky personality, an insane life story....
im not talking about wwe

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot