How to convince boomers, gen x, millennials, and even zoomers out of normiedom

Deleted member 21166

Deleted member 21166

6'3" Übermensch
I was with my parents in town doing errands, nothing unusual. We went to an appliance store and had a 15 minute conversation with the managers, already aquatinted people who are equally as old as my parents (mid-late gen x range). We started discussing politics with this old German man and he brought up the WEF /// the situation in Holland, then told us to start 'reading the European news papers' but not mainstream ones. I mentioned Klaus Schwab and he was impressed, to the point where my establishment parents started questioning their own beliefs. All it took was virtue signaling from a man their own age.

Fast forward today they are no longer pro-government, they are Jewpilled and anti-zionist, called trannies a mental disorder, somewhat racist (they hate jews gypsys chinks and curries but still think niggers and spics are human), and last but not least their financial investments have been wiser. Unfortunately they're vaccinated and fell for the covid grift. Probably a 70% W.

• +1
Reactions: 6ft4
Being vaccinated is good and the elites hate the unvaccinated

you need to assert your dominance

I was with my parents in town doing errands, nothing unusual. We went to an appliance store and had a 15 minute conversation with the managers, already aquatinted people who are equally as old as my parents (mid-late gen x range). We started discussing politics with this old German man and he brought up the WEF /// the situation in Holland, then told us to start 'reading the European news papers' but not mainstream ones. I mentioned Klaus Schwab and he was impressed, to the point where my establishment parents started questioning their own beliefs. All it took was virtue signaling from a man their own age.

Fast forward today they are no longer pro-government, they are Jewpilled and anti-zionist, called trannies a mental disorder, somewhat racist (they hate jews gypsys chinks and curries but still think niggers and spics are human), and last but not least their financial investments have been wiser. Unfortunately they're vaccinated and fell for the covid grift. Probably a 70% W.
your parents see black and brown monkeys as human but not jews?

your parents see black and brown monkeys as human but not jews?
I think they view them as equal competition since there is no concrete answer I can give to explain their preferences. So that means they view the snobbier ethnics as disabled which happen to be jews, curries etc.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back