How to cope with aging and losing looks

Yeah but what about the part with being good looking later. cuz his wife is 10x him in his twenty’s?
He said the number of women that are attracted to him is 10x higher than before. I guess he doesn't cheat because he slayed in his youth and got it out of his system.

• +1
Reactions: one job away
Even for average and attractive guys there will come the day of sunken fat pads, wrinkles and aged face. Usually late 20s or very early 30s is the time your youth is gone, and aging will hunt you in your dreams.
As a bluepilled normie its already hard, but as a blackpilled guy it destroys your soul.
How do you cope with the fact that you are no longer able to attract girls, no matter what you do. The problem is that libido is still high, even in your 30s, but your worth is nearly zero.

Looking back on the past years, and thinking about how many chances you had fucking and ltr'ing cute girls can make extremely depressed.
I am currently in this situation and its the most brutal thing i ever experienced.
Even more brutal is that the last 2 years i missed a lot of opportunities because of covid lockdowns and depressions.
Now i aged a lot, and my cheek fillers are not good anymore.

I am a 40 yo virgin and it never even began so I am not quite sure what to tell you. Maybe you can fuck hookers.

Sunscreen, tretinoin, HGH, good diet, regular exercise, fin + minox + RU, hair transplant, facelift.

Even for average and attractive guys there will come the day of sunken fat pads, wrinkles and aged face. Usually late 20s or very early 30s is the time your youth is gone, and aging will hunt you in your dreams.
As a bluepilled normie its already hard, but as a blackpilled guy it destroys your soul.
How do you cope with the fact that you are no longer able to attract girls, no matter what you do. The problem is that libido is still high, even in your 30s, but your worth is nearly zero.

Looking back on the past years, and thinking about how many chances you had fucking and ltr'ing cute girls can make extremely depressed.
I am currently in this situation and its the most brutal thing i ever experienced.
Even more brutal is that the last 2 years i missed a lot of opportunities because of covid lockdowns and depressions.
Now i aged a lot, and my cheek fillers are not good anymore.
Sorry bro, but blacks like me age well so I can't relate - most of the girls who hit on me are early 20s. I'm also on retin A and retinol so you can imagine.

Sunscreen, tretinoin, HGH, good diet, regular exercise, fin + minox + RU, hair transplant, facelift.
I heard that hgh is a myth when it comes to anti aging. Many experts say its more of the opposite and works pro aging.

• +1
Reactions: jfcage
Youre only as old as your hairline

I feel like a lot of men let go in their 30s they could do so much better so don’t write off your thirties tbh

I mean not everyone will look good in those years of course you might tho

Biggest mistake people do on this site is assuming 30s and early 40s are a lost cause.Maybe you will look a bit worse but doesn’t have to be that much tbh tbh
this

its not that difficult to still look good in your 30s if you want to
most people who look like shit had bad lifestyle choices

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16530
The curse of being white. My mother is 42 years old and looks 32.

I feel like you kinda have to transition your aesthetic man

Do you think Dafoe looks like shit?
I mean I guess he did look better when he was young purely from a PSL/rating point of view, but he looks great even old

What about Ian McKellen?

Chad when young, but his looks are 1000 times more famous now, his biggest roles came when he was old

I guess my point is that if you're a subhuman young, you're going to age like shit, and if you're a chad you will age well