How to cope with being an undesirable, fairly gl guy?

.*my*.

.*my*.

Kess mah ess
I'm 21 years old and I still haven't been able to get a girl. I have been rejected 15 times (not cold approach type of rejected, I actually knew them and they would dump me soon). ALL OF THEM were less attractive than me. I really can't take it anymore. All I got so far is held hands and got a hug and three dates.

I would've understood and maybe even come to terms with it if I was ugly or average, but I'm 6'3, in good shape chadlite. I can't even kill myself because I don't want to burn in hell. I don't know what to do. I, frankly speaking, won't even try anymore because the probability that I would get a girl is zero. Every guy my age, regardless of his looks has had some kind of a meaningful relationship, but not me.

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14323 and Deleted member 14867
IMG 20210816 222210
IMG 20210816 221403

You are good looking and tall. Tbh I think you just might be the world's unluckiest Chad. Like nature's joke for us incels

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 14543, Aqua, Deleted member 15099 and 4 others
get gf faggot

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 15099, Baldingman1998 and .*my*.

Also have you tried Indian women yet?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Lolcel, Danish_Retard, SeiGun and 3 others
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 14867 and Baldingman1998
:bluepill: you genuinely have a bad personality bro :bluepill:

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 14543, Deleted member 15099, Deleted member 14867 and 5 others
im not tryna be a dick or make a joke of ur situation but do u have autism?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 14543, Aqua, Deleted member 15099 and 2 others
im not tryna be a dick or make a joke of ur situation but do u have autism?
Maybe very mild because I keep a job for months just fine, my colleagues treat me well and my friends love me. Everything is fine except for my intimate relationships. But that's enough to make me extremely sad.

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Baldingman1998 and Deleted member 11414
Maybe very mild because I keep a job for months just fine, my colleagues treat me well and my friends love me. Everything is fine except for my intimate relationships. But that's enough to make me extremely sad.
i relate, im not really super ugly, i can keep a healthy social circle but when it comes to getting gfs i just can't, i have b4 the first one went good but the second one was trash

• +1
Reactions: .*my*.
youre delusional HTN

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot and .*my*.
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 15099, Ryan and Deleted member 4430
Everything matters, a girl could be attracted to you at first but anything can still turn her off. Personality barley matters for hookups but it 100% matters for ‘meaningful relationships’

I'm 21 years old and I still haven't been able to get a girl. I have been rejected 15 times (not cold approach type of rejected, I actually knew them and they would dump me soon). ALL OF THEM were less attractive than me. I really can't take it anymore. All I got so far is held hands and got a hug and three dates.

I would've understood and maybe even come to terms with it if I was ugly or average, but I'm 6'3, in good shape chadlite. I can't even kill myself because I don't want to burn in hell. I don't know what to do. I, frankly speaking, won't even try anymore because the probability that I would get a girl is zero. Every guy my age, regardless of his looks has had some kind of a meaningful relationship, but not me.
1 out of 5, leading to a date.
Not bad.
Basically 20% of women you chat up, will go on a date with you.

Your issue seems.
You only chatted up 15 women in your life so far.

If you add 100 Women, to the list of whom you try to get with.
You have 20 dates.
It be really odd, if a few of these 20 dates don't convert into something

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15099 and .*my*.
Brutal, a legit Chadcel.

I think you should try a different haircut,sides short leave the top as it is

I think you should try a different haircut,sides short leave the top as it is
:bluepill: you genuinely have a bad personality bro :bluepill:

Probably cope, analysis.

The passivity, pro-active. factor is often overlooked here.
ONLY, a Chad can get away with being passive!!

Why, no one mentions; Passive-cel?????

Assuming, OP started dating at 18.
in 3 years time.
aka, in 1000 days.
He only tried to get with, and flirt with 15 women. And even got to have 3 dates.
That's like flirting with 1 woman, every 2 months.
aka, Passiv-cel.
As a non-Chad dude; you have to make the first move.

Just hit, flirt with 3 women per week, and you be good.
(not cold approach type of rejected, I actually knew them and they would dump me soon).
You fell for the blackpill cope of some dudes, that making the first move makes you a cringe PUA or something. And for the cope, that you should only go for women within social circle.You can also hit on women, other than social circle also. maybe online, dating apps, at parties, at events, even in daily life when waiting at the bus stop or whatever.

• +1
Reactions: Aqua, Lolcel and .*my*.
Are you very high inhib? Can’t see why you shouldn’t get girls tbh

• +1
Reactions: Aqua, Lolcel and .*my*.
Probably cope, analysis.

The passivity, pro-active. factor is often overlooked here.
ONLY, a Chad can get away with being passive!!

Why, no one mentions; Passive-cel?????

Assuming, OP started dating at 18.
in 3 years time.
aka, in 1000 days.
He only tried to get with, and flirt with 15 women. And even got to have 3 dates.
That's like flirting with 1 woman, every 2 months.
aka, Passiv-cel.
As a non-Chad dude; you have to make the first move.

Just hit, flirt with 3 women per week, and you be good.

You fell for the blackpill cope of some dudes, that making the first move makes you a cringe PUA or something. And for the cope, that you should only go for women within social circle.You can also hit on women, other than social circle also. maybe online, dating apps, at parties, at events, even in daily life when waiting at the bus stop or whatever.
Then your just boring dude looking allright is one thing but if ur personality and ur behaviour is inceltier then over also not all females are into tall dudes and ur face is more so slightly above average nothing special

• +1
Reactions: Lolcel and .*my*.