how to dance/approach at club?

D

Deleted member 15854

Kraken
went to club yesterday for first time by myself coz all my normie friends are busy and it was an event with free entry. brutal. i was invisible. i tried dancing a bit but i just couldnt get myself to do it, it felt unnatural and awkward af. dancepill is brutal and ended me bro. i saw chads not getting with girls whilst this short average guy dude was pulling coz he could bust moves, dance halo ascended him. its over if you cant dance. i just stood there awkwardly like an aspie nigga. and when i tried to dance, the only moves i knew was like gagnam style etc so i just did that for a min whilst a completely different themed song was playing, so it was awkward af.

also how do you even approach? you gotta shout to talk, and what do you even say?

i was just sitting by myself on a couch for majority of the time reading 'you are a badass' by Jen Sincero on my phone with a pump from pullups on the train and a sprint session earlier whilst squintmaxxing for hunter eyes. i sat with legs far apart in to take as much space possible, that testosterance sitting stance, like connormcgregormaxxing. brutal, i wasnt even approached whilst doing that, just had a group of dudes come up to me.

i think i have to zyzzmaxx, get a shredded physique then do the zyzz dance at club whilst wearing a small shirt

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: johnsmithcel, Manletmachine, optimisticzoomer and 1 other person
the only moves i knew was like gagnam style etc so i just did that for a min whilst a completely different themed song was playing, so it was awkward af.
gangnam style is woman repellant

pull out the fortnite default dance there are 2 min tutorials on youtube

• JFL
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: johnsmithcel, Deleted member 18776, Deleted member 15854 and 1 other person

thank you so much bro!!!! how many girl can i pull with this method?:unsure::tiny:

• +1
Reactions: Vain786

gangnam style used to be the only go to dance move to pick up girls during 2012
fortnite dance is already old
monkey dance is the new fad, especially after covid

• Hmm...
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: johnsmithcel, Vain786 and Deleted member 15854
thank you so much bro!!!! how many girl can i pull with this method?:unsure::tiny:
i did the default dance and had many circles formed around me (like the king of the club it felt very good)

its a huge status halo and u can defo get atleast 3-4 instagrams but sex? ons sex is chad only. hope u look good

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 18776, Deleted member 15854 and optimisticzoomer
gangnam style used to be the only go to dance move to pick up girls during 2012
fortnite dance is already old
monkey dance is the new fad, especially after covid

:unsure: :unsure:
ill do some research

• JFL
Reactions: shekelmaxxer
Take notes.

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 15854
Just do a basic 2 step while dancing just make sure your upper body is not stiff and just move from side to side with the beat.

When aproaching you start dancing towards a girl while making eye contact her face will either be :love: or :sick:. If :love: you get close to her and put your hands on her hips. 0 words exchanged.

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 15854
i just do this

• Love it
Reactions: johnsmithcel, Deleted member 18776 and Deleted member 15854