How to dislike a certain race of women you have an intense attraction towards?

SecularIslamist

SecularIslamist

Islamist jihadi and intersectional feminist
I'm talking about Jewish women of course. I am blindingly attracted to them. I thought the genocide of Gaza would help with it, but my cock clearly has no morals and doesn't distinguish between right and wrong.

They are insanely attractive. Doesn't matter if they look white or Arab, they look like the best of the best white or Arab.

Least attractive white-passing Jewess.
Screenshot 20240810 181109

Least attractive Arab-passing Jewess

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Debetro, ProBono, Swarthy Knight and 10 others
I'm talking about Jewish women of course. I am blindingly attracted to them. I thought the genocide of Gaza would help with it, but my cock clearly has no morals and doesn't distinguish between right and wrong.

They are insanely attractive. Doesn't matter if they look white or Arab, they look like the best of the best white or Arab.

View attachment 3184069

View attachment 3184072

• JFL
Reactions: sportsmogger and YungTrappa
Just fuck em who cares

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: 209owais and SecularIslamist
Not a genocide

• JFL
Reactions: pookieslove and SecularIslamist
Screenshot 2024 09 20 at 31731PM

GL in blood drenched streets of tel aviv

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: 209owais, xantrooper and sportsmogger
I

View attachment 3184069

View attachment 3184072
I find all races hello attractive tbh

• +1
Reactions: 209owais
Second is hot

• +1
Reactions: SecularIslamist
I have the same thing for (hot) black and exotic brown women :ogre:

• +1
Reactions: ihearvoices
I have heard that it´s a propaganda and they use hot models from different countries like ukraine/russia.
At least that's what you can tell to yourself and cope like that

• +1
Reactions: 209owais, Whatever, silently_said and 1 other person
I have heard that it´s a propaganda and they use hot models from different countries like ukraine/russia.
At least that's what you can tell to yourself and cope like that
It literally is. Isra*lis are so fucked up morally and in the "social war" they have to resort to using Stacies to influence the narrative.
jfl at Stacies being "used" in war.

• +1
Reactions: 209owais, EdgyFashionist and Whatever

View attachment 3184069

View attachment 3184072
They look weird and unappealing. Incredibly lizard- like with cheekbones befitting of vultures. SA women better no bhai?

They look weird and unappealing. Incredibly lizard- like with cheekbones befitting of vultures. SA women better no bhai?
South Asian? Are you kidding me? Nah hell no. Are you joking?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: GlamourPursuer and isis_Bleach
Remind yourself that those "Jews" are 95% Eastern European. I wonder where are all the hot Mizrahi and Sephardic jewesses???

• Hmm...
Remind yourself that those "Jews" are 95% Eastern European. I wonder where are all the hot Mizrahi and Sephardic jewesses???
The ashkenazis consider themselves above the others.

• +1
Reactions: silently_said

View attachment 3184069

View attachment 3184072
jew woman always grow up to look like kyle's mom

never fall in love with a bitch until you've seen her elders, nigger

• JFL
They're usually their respective ethnicites anyways so Sephardis are maghrebis etc

• +1
Reactions: silently_said
The ashkenazis consider themselves above the others.

View attachment 3185593
Rightfully so, they have made the most contributions in recent history compared to the other groups. Sephardic Jews haven't done shit since Al-Andalus and Mizrahis are no different than the Arabs they despise

• JFL
Self hating brown guy? Many such cases...
It's not self-hating. Actually I don't mind top 10% paki or top 5% Bengali but they're either already married or have egos bigger than Andromeda galaxy.

50 percentile MENA is equivalent to top 10% paki.

• +1
Reactions: kusaila

View attachment 3184069

View attachment 3184072
Don't feel bad. As a curry you shouldn't be supporting those racist sandcels anyways. Not like they ever give a fuck about any issues in South Asia.

Marry Israel whamen saar bold and beautiful 🫶🏽

• JFL
I thought the genocide of Gaza would help with it, but my cock clearly has no morals and doesn't distinguish between right and wrong.
Politics are imaginary peripheral concepts you can only understand theoretically, genetics go straight to your brain

Brootal :feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha:

Live in israel, get abused there for being bengali.

• WTF
Images23

Jewish Women Mog

• Love it
It's not self-hating. Actually I don't mind top 10% paki or top 5% Bengali but they're either already married or have egos bigger than Andromeda galaxy.

50 percentile MENA is equivalent to top 10% paki.
Bro.... you're done

• WTF