How to distinguish my own ideas from the other peoples

Deleted member 1329

Deleted member 1329

Gold
In life we get fed by a media and other people all kinds of stuff, and im sure that it isnt good for us long term.

Question is: How do I know what I really think? Is my idea really my idea or is it something that I stole from someone smarter than me and Im using it as a form of mental shield to hide my own stupidity?
There are some parts of me that disagree when I say something that I belive its untrue but sometimes I know even that I stole some phrases word for word from someone esle I dont have this werid feeling of alienation from them: So they became mine because my inner self agree with them or what?

Video that got me thinking about that:

Im looking for suggestions, hopefully from people who are older in here.

Be original

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 1329
jordan peterschmidt lol

Juden Peterstein

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: didntreadlol, Deleted member 1680 and Dogs
If you're consuming social media your idea most likely isn't yours.

Just Lol at thinking you have any original ideas if you are listening to jordan peterson.

jordan barrettson

I will say this; Being supremely authentic all the time would make you extremely boring, and probably of very little knowledge.

I'm American,
A good example is me when I was in 9th grade. Before I was obsessed with the internet. I loved history class. We were learning about Marxism, and the rise of Communism. I was absolutely fucking fascinated by it. I seen this fucking sick Soviet aesthetics, and their desire to rid the world of class, and destroy consumerism. I began identifying as a Communist. Around 2015 I had slowly watched the world delve into a left leaning society, as whites were hated in obvious disguised jealousy, minorities always crying, Gays doing gay things in front of children naked at festivals, abortion rates skyrocketing, women becoming men, men becoming fags.. And I seen my old Communist friends fucking LOVING it. My brain said "Yo.. fuck this shit. This is not right, you need to find a new ideology. If this is the first steps to Communism, fuck Communism."

So I began listening to who I now know as "alt lite" right wing commentators. I fucking adored it. I adored hearing someone spout off the truth in a world of bullshit. I was swept away by Libertarianism.. Freedom, liberty above all else.. socially right wing.. I thought that was the answer. But I began noticing that Liberty and unlimited freedom wasn't the answer. In fact, I began realizing free liberties, the free market etc is exactly WHY we are in this shit situation culturally.

blah blah blah yada yada yada yada,

I found Fascism.
Fascism is explicitly Anti Capitalist, despises the Bourgeois, is extremely collectivist in nature, but CULTURALLY RIGHT WING.

Moral of the story is that I was right all along. A natural inclination towards Collectivism, anti Capitalism, and hatred of Americanism is what I had all along. But instead of being presented with Fascism, I was presented with Communism.

Go with your ideological instinct, but adjust along the way when you find something that fits your system of values.

What did i expect from this thread? Idk a discussion but i feel like no 1 read my post.
Fml