How to do sex?

Deleted member 16876

Deleted member 16876

Iron
There is no dearth on tips on how to lookmax to increase your chances of having sex but no one ever explains when you actually get a girl how to do it.

So how to do the sex? There is a girl in my room rn and I'm waiting for a response quick pls thx

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member
Rape her

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2729, Deleted member and aBetterMii
Shit she's leaving rn wasted slay that's on you autists

Haven't tried sex yet

Where do u get sex , which store ?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Alibaba69, Elvisandreaa, Schönling and 3 others
.net user?

.net user?
Why, .net users know how to sex. Just cause u haven't tried sex, doesn't mean u don't know how to do sex

Basic mathematical logic

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16876
Sex god method but it’ll be a wasted read since you’ll never use the information :feelswhy:

I live outside fbi jurisdiction
Btw, they can notify ur local police and get u arrested ( report from FBI will definitely get serious attention )

Not even kidding

• +1
not a bigger one thna you :soy:
I’ve never had sex but I guess something like coke would greatly help. It gets the instincts out of you. Sex isn’t something supposed to be complicated I guess and coke gets you in that animalistic mode. I guess if you overthink that can greatly help

• +1
Btw, they can notify ur local police and get u arrested ( report from FBI will definitely get serious attention )

Not even kidding
mumbai police doesn't care as long as it's not tax evasion

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16384
I’ve never had sex but I guess something like coke would greatly help. It gets the instincts out of you. Sex isn’t something supposed to be complicated I guess and coke gets you in that animalistic mode. I guess if you overthink that can greatly help
do you mean like coca cola?

imagine asking for a tutorial on something youre literally programmed to do

and something literally a single cell organisms can do even

do you mean like coca cola?
No I mean cocaine lol. It’s really great for sex. Ppl use it constantly to have that animalistic intense sex. Gets the instincts out of you. Everything is easier if you listen to those.

• +1
imagine asking for a tutorial on something youre literally programmed to do

and something literally a single cell organisms can do even
how. it's not like women have instruction manuals

Where can you get some?
Dealer? Or darknet if you don’t have any dealer contacts. Tons of people do coke. I would be surprised if you know nobody

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Elvisandreaa and Deleted member 16876
Kissing fist then she giving you a bj then you licking or play with her pussy . Then missonary

just put your 8inch cock with 6inch girth in her tight wet pussy dude and give her the orgasm of her life. if you don't have an 8incher, it's over

I actually googled how to eat pussy and have sex and learned from those readings before the first time having sex, one more proof of autism.

• JFL