HOW TO EAT PIZZA PROPERLY

Allandro

Allandro

Idk anymore🇮🇹
As an italian my duty is to make sure that everyone knows how to eat a pizza properly.

Differences between Pizza rossa and pizza bianca(red pizza and white pizza)

Pizza rossa is called red pizza because of the red colour given by tomate sauce(NOT KETCHUP), It is important that on the top of a red pizza there MUST be tomato sauce and not other weird sauces, if you put anything else you are a fucking CRIMINAL.

Pizza bianca is a pizza without tomato sauce, maybe with only cheese or mozzarella an example would be "ciccio" or "quattro formaggi"

Eating technique:
This topic is very debated but the true technique to eat pizza in my opinion is "portafoglio technique" or "wallet technique" basically folding the slice of pizza to keep the extremity of the pizza up and not to get dirty with tomato sauce, here is an example:

Now that you learned the two types of pizza and the right technique to eat it you need to know what you can put on a pizza without being a MURDERER of the italian cuisine.

Ingredients:

Ingredients have never to be sweet, that means that you can put anything spicy and salty but never something sweet(like pineapples), it is also illegal to put these things:
Meatballs, kebab, ketchup, garlic.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: thecel, Dr. Bludy, emeraldglass and 7 others
As a bloatlord I already knew all this. Shit thread

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: thecel, Squirreljak, ShowerMaxxing and 1 other person
Cope
Pizza is American 🦅🦅🦅🦅 🔫🔫🔫🔫🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Dr. Bludy, Acne Victim, Bushman and 3 others
Pizza is good, hear it’s shit in burgerstan tho

• +1
Reactions: Allandro
Thank you allandro for posting threads like these, they help me forget about my sui thoughts

• +1
Reactions: Dr. Bludy, Deleted member 20370, SoundnVision and 1 other person
  • +1
Reactions: Suimaxxer
@It'snotover Do you agree fratello?

• +1
Reactions: It'snotover and Allandro
@It'snotover Do you agree fratello?
Yes. You'll eat a real pizza only in italy or in some pizzeria that has italian managers and chefs. And yeah there's just red pizza or white pizza, rest is bullshit american abomination

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: SoundnVision and Gengar
Yes. You'll eat a real pizza only in italy or in some pizzeria that has italian managers and chefs. And yeah there's just red pizza or white pizza, rest is bullshit american abomination
Americans ruin everything. I was watching JoJo and it takes place in Italy. My favorite word/name I learned was “Doppio.”

• +1
Reactions: slayer69 and It'snotover
kiwi-1579120698.jpeg

• JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 25743, TheAbyssinian, Bashan and 6 others
Americans ruin everything. I was watching JoJo and it takes place in Italy. My favorite word/name I learned was “Doppio.”
Doppio? It would be translated into double, it's not a name but a word.

• +1
Reactions: Gengar
Peak Pizza right here
photo0jpg.jpg

• +1
Reactions: kranerman23123
Doppio? It would be translated into double, it's not a name but a word.
Yes. I googled it and found that. It’s a Japanese cartoon show so they just added random words etc. Names they used were Narancia, Giorno, Risotto Nero, Abbachio, Diavolo. :feelskek: There was also a part where a character goes “I don’t understand why they call it Venice! It’s Venezia! Use the Italian name, damnit!”

• JFL
Reactions: It'snotover
Yes. I googled it and found that. It’s a Japanese cartoon show so they just added random words etc. Names they used were Narancia, Giorno, Risotto Nero, Abbachio, Diavolo. :feelskek: There was also a part where a character goes “I don’t understand why they call it Venice! It’s Venezia! Use the Italian name, damnit!”
Yeah it’s a famous anime but i don’t like animes so i don’t know much about em. Caging at calling charachters like italian foods eg. Risotto Nero, Abbacchio :lul: :lul: i would have roped if someone called me zafferano:feelskek:. Venice, rome are fine too, even if we call american cities with their names tho.

• JFL
Yeah it’s a famous anime but i don’t like animes so i don’t know much about em. Caging at calling charachters like italian foods eg. Risotto Nero, Abbacchio :lul: :lul: i would have roped if someone called me zafferano:feelskek:. Venice, rome are fine too, even if we call american cities with their names tho.
Wtf those are food names? Hahahah. :feelskek: Gotta love the Japanese. Not gonna lie the Abbachio story made me sad. ); I will say Venezia and Roma from now on, fratello. ✊🏾

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: slayer69 and It'snotover
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 20370, Prettyboy and It'snotover
Wtf those are food names? Hahahah. :feelskek: Gotta love the Japanese. Not gonna lie the Abbachio story made me sad. ); I will say Venezia and Roma from now on, fratello. ✊🏾
Risotto Nero is rice with cuttlefish, abbacchio is lamb meat. Nice to know you'll call them with their own names fratello :Comfy:

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: slayer69, Allandro and Gengar
the best pizza is ameircan

keep coping with muh tradition

Risotto Nero is rice with cuttlefish, abbacchio is lamb meat. Nice to know you'll call them with their own names fratello :Comfy:
:feelskek: Let me look for more names they used, one sec. And you’re welcome fratello I am glad it makes you glad. ✊🏾

• Love it
the best pizza is ameircan

keep coping with muh tradition
The best pizza is italian,

American pizza is for people who don't have good tastes and sinners...

And american pizza doesn't exist, it is just an italian dish with weird ingredients on it.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22354
The best pizza is italian,

American pizza is for people who don't have good tastes and sinners...
keep crying while i eat my deluxe black box meat lovers domino pizza with spicy chicken wings and cinnamon cakes with fanta for $20 while you pay 30 euros for a slice like a cuck

• JFL
Reactions: Hero of the Imperium, TsarTsar444 and Allandro
keep crying while i eat my deluxe black box meat lovers domino pizza with spicy chicken wings and cinnamon cakes with fanta for $20 while you pay 30 euros for a slice like a cuck
A pizza costs 8 euros and euros value less than dollars.

Last edited:
Bruno Bucciarati, Pannacota Fugo, Polpo, Formaggio, Illuso, Prosciutto, Pesci, Melone, Ghiaccio, Sorbet, Gelato, Squalo, Tizzano, Carne, Cioccolata, Secco and Scolippi. It’s funny because they can’t pronounce the letter “L” so they say “Scorippi.” :feelskek:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Elvisandreaa, Allandro and It'snotover
Good thread, I’m aware but mirin

Also isn’t the real Napoli pizza supposed to be meat free, just some leaves on top of it?

• +1

Also isn’t the real Napoli pizza supposed to be meat free, just some leaves on top of it?
The original pizza (margherita because it was an honorable dish invented for queen Margherita of Savoy) was with only a few leaves of basil on the top, however it is not a sin to put other ingredients.

• +1
Reactions: slayer69
Bruno Bucciarati, Pannacota Fugo, Polpo, Formaggio, Illuso, Prosciutto, Pesci, Melone, Ghiaccio, Sorbet, Gelato, Squalo, Tizzano, Carne, Cioccolata, Secco and Scolippi. It’s funny because they can’t pronounce the letter “L” so they say “Scorippi.” :feelskek:
Bruno Bucciarati is the only actual name.

• Woah

Here is her majesty(first queen of Italy)

Margherita of Savoy

• +1
Reactions: Elvisandreaa and Gengar
Bruno Bucciarati is the only actual name.
Tizzano, Scorippi and Secco didn’t translate on Google. Does scorippi mean scorpion?

you can keep your flatbread with tomato sauce ill have a nice cheesy pizza

Holy shit ahahhaha. First is a name, second would be mushroom with panna cotta, then octopus, cheese, deluded, prosciutto, dried ham, fishes, watermelon, ice, this one is english, ice cream, shark, tizzano is a name, and then other foods are meat and chocolate. Mirin japanese madness and originality, their head is really fucked

• JFL
Reactions: Elvisandreaa, slayer69, Gengar and 1 other person
Tizzano, Scorippi and Secco didn’t translate on Google. Does scorippi mean scorpion?
Tizzano is a misspelled name I think, the correct name would be Tizziano.

Scorippi doesn't exist

Secco means "dry" in english

Scorpion in italian is scorpione.

• +1
I always fold my pizza slice I KNEW I WAS RIGHT.

• Love it
Giorno means "day" and can't be used as a name, Giovanna is a name for females only.
It’s a blond dude. The show is called JoJo’s Bizarre Adventure and they use the protagonist name. First season had Jonathan Joestar. Second and third season had Joseph Joestar and also Jotaro Kujo. Fourth season had Josuke Joestar. And then fifth season suddenly had Giorno Giovanna because the first three letters sound like “Jo,” do it twice and you have “Jo Jo.” :feelskek: I just finished season five earlier and now I will watch the sixth and final season (for now). New character this time; a female one. Every other protagonist before that was a male one.

• +1
Reactions: Elvisandreaa
Tizzano is a misspelled name I think, the correct name would be Tizziano.

Scorippi doesn't exist

Secco means "dry" in english

Scorpion in italian is scorpione.
You are correct. Strange, so the only word/name that doesn’t exist is Scorippi. The guy was a sculptor. Perhaps something due to that?

Holy shit ahahhaha. First is a name, second would be mushroom with panna cotta, then octopus, cheese, deluded, prosciutto, dried ham, fishes, watermelon, ice, this one is english, ice cream, shark, tizzano is a name, and then other foods are meat and chocolate. Mirin japanese madness and originality, their head is really fucked
Yeah I just decided I would use Google translate perhaps it would be too much for you to translate. Hahahaha. Yeah they are so funny. In season three they even go to Pakistan. :lul: Watch this scene. I laughed so hard. You don’t understand how funny this was to me. :lul:

• JFL
its not random, doppio is used because "doppio" is a double, meaning a facade, for Diavalo.
its a like a giveaway if u knew Italian, good easter egg.

as with Abbachio, he's used as a "lamb meat" to tell Giorno and co. what actually happened etc
another easter egg

Araki is a genius bro

Joe Biden Lol GIF

568px-Margherita_of_Savoy_-_Queen_of_Italy.jpg

@Allandro

shocked mr bean GIF

• Love it
its not random, doppio is used because "doppio" is a double, meaning a facade, for Diavalo.
its a like a giveaway if u knew Italian, good easter egg.

as with Abbachio, he's used as a "lamb meat" to tell Giorno and co. what actually happened etc
another easter egg

Araki is a genius bro
Yeah Doppio makes sense but the other ones are random AF. :feelskek: I liked the scene where Diavolo goes “Doppio! Oh, Doppio! Watashi no Kawaii Doppio!” :lul:

• JFL
Reactions: slayer69
Yeah Doppio makes sense but the other ones are random AF. :feelskek: I liked the scene where Diavolo goes “Doppio! Oh, Doppio! Watashi no Kawaii Doppio!” :lul:
tuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu tututututututututututu :feelskek:

• JFL