How to enjoy looksmaxxing

D

Deleted member 55631

Gold
A lot of looksmaxxers go about looksmaxxing the wrong way. They implement the wrong looksmaxng strategies. They care about external validation, which is by a large a temporary cope. Sure, getting matches from foids who call u hot on old is lifefuel and motivating, but when that wears down you’ll still be left with raging insecurities.

Anyway:
1. Set personal goals for yourself. Live one day at a time. FUCK what happens in the future. Enjoy the Present! Spend everyday working towards goals. For example, mine is to get clearer skin, lose bodyfat, and become a better boxer (no sparring tho). Also optimize hair. Work towards these daily.
2. Do fun things which also looksmax you. Who said to leanmaxx all u need to do is treadmill running? You can do boxing (without sparring- judt light sparring won’t mess up ur face tho), kickboxing. Grappling not sure if it ruins faces. I used to box when i was younger, i was lean, had abs, chiseled jawline. Female trash used to give me attention when i was 14-15, calling me cute and what not. My confidence was over the roof. Made some close friends which were like bros to me (one of them died sadly).

You got this.

• +1
Reactions: ASM5, VinnyH and PseudoMaxxer
Then what is the point of looksmaxxing.
Both. You need love yourself first. The reality is, extrenal validation only is a temporary effect. Trust me man. In october, Three white women (one of my matches and her two friends) simped for me for a whole night on snapchat. I felt like a god. Three days later i was back to cutting myself.

Looksmaxing is a must in 2024 you got ti suffer to build yourself as a man

• +1
Reactions: datboijj and Deleted member 55631
True, living one day at a time is crucial.

Sometimes i start wondering too and thinking about hypothetical future scenarios that will never happen if i don’t focus on today and do what im supposed to do.

• +1
Reactions: user123456, Deleted member 55631 and m0ss26
Looksmaxing is a must in 2024 you got ti suffer to build yourself as a man
You don’t need to suffer to looksmax. Most normies think looksmaxxinf is a joke. I personally enjoy it. I feel so good after doing my skincare routine. Eating helathy, etc.

You don’t need to suffer to looksmax. Most normies think looksmaxxinf is a joke. I personally enjoy it. I feel so good after doing my skincare routine. Eating helathy, etc.
Yes i enjoy the inscrese in options and moging normies

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 55631
Yes i enjoy the inscrese in options and moging normies
This is the best part. These subhuman normies. I hate normies with a passion.

True, living one day at a time is crucial.

Sometimes i start wondering too and thinking about hypothetical future scenarios that will never happen if i don’t focus on today and do what im supposed to do.
Based mentality. Take it one day at time. Enjoy the process. Keep in mind, slaying lifestyle is genuinely unappealing. I’d u wanna do drugs and spend hundreds of dollars in clubs be my guest.

• +1
Reactions: PseudoMaxxer
Just need to fix shit mental health lol and get pics of me it was 90% leanmaxing eith the ascention i was ltn 3 motnhs ago lean is life
i’m like high mtn maybeeee low htn i will be htn solid with clear skin and lean face. i already get comaored to chadpreets tho (ibrahim ali khan, and his father when he was young)

• +1
Reactions: user123456
Both. You need love yourself first. The reality is, extrenal validation only is a temporary effect. Trust me man. In october, Three white women (one of my matches and her two friends) simped for me for a whole night on snapchat. I felt like a god. Three days later i was back to cutting myself.
"Muh love yourself bro" :feelsuhh: I thought this was a blackpill forum?

You already love yourself. You have since you were born. That's why selfishness exists, because people love themselves. And you want to know who the biggest self-love advocates are?

It's either looksmax for validation, or realize that it's actually a huge waste of time, and just jack off instead because you can do that whenever you want, while a Stacy is only temporary.

i’m like high mtn maybeeee low htn i will be htn solid with clear skin and lean face. i already get comaored to chadpreets tho (ibrahim ali khan, and his father when he was young)
Rn my biggest falio is shit haircut nose and bad collegen for my age ima work on all these and get laser eye color change to move uo to cl i look like cavil acording to normies

You already love yourself. You have since you were born. That's why selfishness exists, because people love themselves. And you want to know who the biggest self-love advocates are?

View attachment 2671672

It's either looksmax for validation, or realize that it's actually a huge waste of time, and just jack off instead because you can do that whenever you want while a Stacy is only temporary.
Self love is pussy low t cope

• +1
focus on the process, not the outcome especially for softmaxxing and results will come

• +1

View attachment 2671672

It's either looksmax for validation, or realize that it's actually a huge waste of time, and just jack off instead because you can do that whenever you want, while a Stacy is only temporary.
Looksmaxxinf benefits you well beyond your dating life. I literally got mogger tips every time i clean shaved my stubble and de bloated my face when i was a delivery driver.

Looksmaxxing is king. I love doing it.

Looksmaxxinf benefits you well beyond your dating life. I literally got mogger tips every time i clean shaved my stubble and de bloated my face when i was a delivery driver.

Looksmaxxing is king. I love doing it.
That's what I've been saying. You kind of went full circle lmao, but I'm glad you agree.

That's what I've been saying. You kind of went full circle lmao, but I'm glad you agree.
This is a looksmax forum. People here (actual adults not the edgy teens), want to better their life

Sure, you’ll have sexual desires, but u can easily kill them with finasteride and ssri

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 32954
This is a looksmax forum. People here (actual adults not the edgy teens), want to better their life

Sure, you’ll have sexual desires, but u can easily kill them with finasteride and ssri
Who are you to be telling me this? You literally joined less than a month ago.

Also, imagine being so braindead trying to looksmax as an adult :lul: Life is already over if you have to self improve past 21, unless you consider that an 'actual adult'. I can tell you're ethnic too, at which point it never even began.

Screenshot 2024 01 12 at 204756

Great advice btw!!

Who are you to be telling me this? You literally joined less than a month ago.

Also, imagine being so braindead trying to looksmax as an adult :lul: Life is already over if you have to self improve past 21, unless you consider that an 'actual adult'. I can tell you're ethnic too, at which point it never even began.

View attachment 2671707

Great advice btw!!
i have nothing else do with my free time. I also have been lurking and was active on the discord for awhile.

Also? the shitpositnf here is top tier but

Surely people like to see themselves look good in the mirror? That seems like enough internal motivation for me.

• +1
Reactions: ASM5 and Deleted member 55631
Surely people like to see themselves look good in the mirror? That seems like enough internal motivation for me.
i actually love myself in the mirror, mirror pics, and even inverted mirror pics. But iphone camera pics make me wanna rope lmao

A lot of looksmaxxers go about looksmaxxing the wrong way. They implement the wrong looksmaxng strategies. They care about external validation, which is by a large a temporary cope. Sure, getting matches from foids who call u hot on old is lifefuel and motivating, but when that wears down you’ll still be left with raging insecurities.

Anyway:
1. Set personal goals for yourself. Live one day at a time. FUCK what happens in the future. Enjoy the Present! Spend everyday working towards goals. For example, mine is to get clearer skin, lose bodyfat, and become a better boxer (no sparring tho). Also optimize hair. Work towards these daily.
2. Do fun things which also looksmax you. Who said to leanmaxx all u need to do is treadmill running? You can do boxing (without sparring- judt light sparring won’t mess up ur face tho), kickboxing. Grappling not sure if it ruins faces. I used to box when i was younger, i was lean, had abs, chiseled jawline. Female trash used to give me attention when i was 14-15, calling me cute and what not. My confidence was over the roof. Made some close friends which were like bros to me (one of them died sadly).

You got this.
Pretty neat thread