How to escalate to blowjob?

Deleted member 6403

Deleted member 6403

Made It Out The Hood
I have heard many times from posts in TRP that people get blowjobs on first or second dates before having sex for the first time or without escalating to sex. How do you do this?
I know how to escalate to sex, (take her home, pull her shirt and/or bra, then she tries to take of your pants or you take off hers and oualá), however for blowjobs I have no idea. Should you shove her hand in your pants, should you just take off your pants?
Also, isn't doing this "investing" a lot without her having to "invest" anything?
Thanks for the help.

Edit: Thanks for the help guys, I guessed it would be something like that but the confirmation is appreciated. Cheers!

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 10987, Deleted member 2968, thecel and 3 others
  • +1
Reactions: SkinjobCatastrophe and Deleted member 6403
If ur making out then if you get hard take her hand for a while then move it to your crotch. If she pulls away then try it next time. But tbh if she's making it that hard to do anything it's a waste of your time

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10987, one job away, Deleted member 2275 and 2 others
also, not really the best forum to ask this question

• +1
Reactions: one job away, SkinjobCatastrophe and 189
If a girl wants to do something she'll allow it to happen. When I first got with a girl and was being a nervous wreck she literally told me "you can touch my ass you know" jfl. I did that and got even more terrified so I just stopped it all and we called it a night

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10987, one job away, OOGABOOGA and 2 others
step 1. make sure shes willing to something sexual with you and taker her to a private place
step 2. say "give me a blowjob"

• +1
Reactions: SkinjobCatastrophe
@moonblunt

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 12688, SkinjobCatastrophe and Deleted member 6403
. Cheers!
5e9

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10987, OOGABOOGA, Clark69 and 7 others
Reddits me

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot, Deleted member 10987, Deleted member 2968 and 2 others
My experience is if she wants to do it, she will. No assembly required.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10987, Deleted member 2968, CupOfCoffee and 1 other person
Push her head down

You hug her, kiss her, caress her, rub her lips with your finger, put your fingers in her mouth, she should get the hint, if not push her head down.
28acf78a51b2ce655aa96ca87db1be95f70296f7.gifv
c1895dcfd028561d3f2b14721e8127026bfab227.gifv
the-finger-kiss.gif
484_1000.gif

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10987, Bitch, CupOfCoffee and 2 others
You hug her, kiss her, caress her, rub her lips with your finger, put your fingers in her mouth, she should get the hint, if not push her head down.
28acf78a51b2ce655aa96ca87db1be95f70296f7.gifv
c1895dcfd028561d3f2b14721e8127026bfab227.gifv
the-finger-kiss.gif
484_1000.gif
Ugh I love it when girls look me in the eyes when I put my finger in their mouth. Like they just submit their mouth and try to look cute :feelsohh:

• +1
Reactions: Gonthar and Deleted member 10987
Ugh I love it when girls look me in the eyes when I put my finger in their mouth. Like they just submit their mouth and try to look cute :feelsohh:
ok chad

• +1
Reactions: CupOfCoffee
I miss sex dude. :feelswhy: but I can't tell my gf that I'm desperately in need of it so she comes back here lol
Can't miss doing something I've never done

• So Sad
Test the waters, how I proceed is i go for a kiss and start touching her ass or tits and see how she responds. If she lets you touch her tits and ass then she can definitely give you a handjob or a blowjob

• +1
Can't miss doing something I've never done
You're 17? Don't worry you'll get it eventually if you have a good looks base

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2729 and Bitch
Test the waters, how I proceed is i go for a kiss and start touching her ass or tits and see how she responds. If she lets you touch her tits and ass then she can definitely give you a handjob or a blowjob
Exactly. Aaaaahhhhh

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1560
Open her mouth and put your snake in it

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 1560
Sometimes they'll do it on their own, others I'll tell them to "suck my dick" or "give me head." Women want to be guided, they want you to tell them what to do.
It's important the way you ask as well. If you say "you don't have to but maybe can you give me a blowjob please" they might just reject you and say no they don't do that, but if another guy told them to suck his dick she'd be deep throating that shit.

Take her hand. Put it on your dick. If she starts to rub great. Continue. If she doesn't GENTLY guide her hand.
If she responds to that action in a positive manner then you've got a shot. If she responds in a negative matter, pull back, and try later for a second time. It should work but if not then you're not likely to get anything more than just some make out session. Some women just don't like head.
When she's rubbing your cock, pull your cock out. She'll either continue, or go go down on you at that point. If she doesn't then you can indirectly/directly tell her to suck your cuck by telling her any of the following:

"I' want your mouth on me."
"How good are you with head?"
"Use your mouth."

Make it enjoyable for her by not being silent like some sort of psycho by voicing your pleasure "yea, just like that", "you're so good at this", "you're so fucking hot", "good girl", "I want you so bad."
Also, make sure that your hygiene is solid. Shower prior. Pro tip: Lightly spray some cologne just bellow your navel. You want it to be vaguely apparent.

tell her to suck it after making out.
Saying that though...i don't think i've ever asked for one. pretty much every girl i've been with has asked if they could, or told me they are going to blow me.
Isolate.

We need an age limit here.
This sub is now puberty 101.

When the date's over, and you drive her home, before she exits the car, pull your dick out and say, "It's not gonna suck itself." And boom! They go straight to work. As if having no control over it. A female's instinct.

idk i just say “baby i want some head” and i get my wiener sucked