How to find blackpilled surgeons in Los Angeles (antefacepilled?)

Agendum

Agendum

Banned
Looking only for osteotomy based surgeons with an eye for aesthetics and is not a jew.

Is there a list of trusted surgeons?

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 14543
Lost in the city of angels
Down in the comfort of strangers
I found myself in the far burned hills
In the land of the billion lights

• Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot
Idk if it's the same in the US but I feel like almost all jaw surgeons are kinda blackpilled with an eye for aesthetics

Idk if it's the same in the US but I feel like almost all jaw surgeons are kinda blackpilled with an eye for aesthetics
All jaw surgeons?

All jaw surgeons?
No not all obviously. But don't fall for the meme that you need to go to a giga blackpilled psl surgeon or else you will get botched. I would try to get a referral from ur ortho first.

far from it

a lot of max facs only give a fuck about correcting your bite

• +1
Reactions: Agendum
are there any blackpilled surgeons in russia ? @PingPong

far from it

a lot of max facs only give a fuck about correcting your bite
Then maybe I just got lucky. I didn't make a followup thread about my jaw surgery consult but I had it yesterday and she said for my bite bsso would be enough but if I wanted lf1 impaction to fix my gummy smile she would do that aswell and also small genio to get a more defined chin. Everything will get insured, except braces.

• +1
Looking only for osteotomy based surgeons with an eye for aesthetics and is not a jew.

Is there a list of trusted surgeons?
You think anteface is the only metric of looks , do you know how many ppl have ascended from cw rotation bimax , the inverse of ante face. It depends on the individual I doubt you even know what movements you need

• +1
Reactions: coolguy1 and HQNPmaxxing

Then maybe I just got lucky. I didn't make a followup thread about my jaw surgery consult but I had it yesterday and she said for my bite bsso would be enough but if I wanted lf1 impaction to fix my gummy smile she would do that aswell and also small genio to get a more defined chin. Everything will get insured, except braces.
Joe Biden Reaction GIF

• +1
You think anteface is the only metric of looks , do you know how many ppl have ascended from cw rotation bimax , the inverse of ante face. It depends on the individual I doubt you even know what movements you need
Anteface is just what Id like to fix in my face, Ive never liked my lack of convexity especially my nasal area, though I do like the idea of CCW rotation and impaction. Id still have to get my skull scanned and have only got CBCT scans of my skull for MSE.

Anteface is just what Id like to fix in my face, Ive never liked my lack of convexity especially my nasal area, though I do like the idea of CCW rotation and impaction. Id still have to get my skull scanned and have only got CBCT scans of my skull for MSE.
Can I see ur profile in pm

I'm going to ascend in less than 2 years meanwhile u are just rotting
I'm just joking bro- I wish you all the best with the surgery

• +1
Reactions: coolguy1