How to fix a subhuman hyoid/ submental area/ and limit facial bloat

D

Deleted member

Lurker
I fucking hate how I need to energydrinkmaxx, shavemaxx and starve myself at least a day or two before I go out just to get looks and validation from girls, even tho I’m lean (10% bodyfat) and have decent bones, ogee curve, my face still has chubby cheeks sometimes, on the rare occasion where my face is super tight, I look mogger with high cheekbones and decent hollowness, what’s the best way to improve submental/ hyoid/ facial bloat? :feelsrope:

• +1
Reactions: MeinChadf
Interested too. Keep updated. I always debloat before going out, and it's getting bad for my health :lul:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member
fat dissolving injections

do drugs

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot and Deleted member
and a basic becky gets more slays than u

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 15099
becky has infinite smv (vagina gigahalo) keep coping nigga
keep coping with muh hollow cheeks while becky does nothing and gets 100 slays

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 15099, .👽. and Deleted member
If you have shitty submental your probably recessed. Get bimax/genio

• +1
Reactions: MeinChadf
Also if your hyoid is truly subhuman. They do hyoid raising surgeries. But only for medical reasons.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member, Deleted member 14280 and Elvisandreaa
Check if you have a tongue tie, it could explain your shitty submental

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14280
I fucking hate how I need to energydrinkmaxx, shavemaxx and starve myself at least a day or two before I go out just to get looks and validation from girls, even tho I’m lean (10% bodyfat) and have decent bones, ogee curve, my face still has chubby cheeks sometimes, on the rare occasion where my face is super tight, I look mogger with high cheekbones and decent hollowness, what’s the best way to improve submental/ hyoid/ facial bloat? :feelsrope:
just perfect tongue posture and do hyoid raising exercices (not joking, its all muscle + i made my hyoide go from 125 degrees to below 89 doing this for a year. now girls literally say my ''neckline and jawline looks so beautiful :soy:''. and it was eugene from the walking dead tier before)

• JFL
Check if you have a tongue tie, it could explain your shitty submental
this too, but mostly tongue posture (tongue tie = bad tongue posture, attached to the bottom of the mouth)

• +1
Reactions: Aqua, Lawton88 and Deleted member
check dms btw

• +1
just perfect tongue posture and do hyoid raising exercices (not joking, its all muscle + i made my hyoide go from 125 degrees to below 89 doing this for a year. now girls literally say my ''neckline and jawline looks so beautiful :soy:''. and it was eugene from the walking dead tier before)

The quick opening and closing of the jaw ones? What exercises and how are they done?

Wait what does energy drink do

might work if you got enough tongue space and forward growth to begin with. if it doesn't fit it doesn't fit