how to fix hair getting poofy and fluffy when im outside

E

esotericmmm

Bronze
my hair in the morning after i finish styling it has a nice shape and defined look on the individual strands but as soon as i step outside it becomes a big fluffy mess tomorrow i will post before and after pics of it from before school and after

• +1
Reactions: slavicpsycho
get hairspray idiot

my hair in the morning after i finish styling it has a nice shape and defined look on the individual strands but as soon as i step outside it becomes a big fluffy mess tomorrow i will post before and after pics of it from before school and after
do you use leave-in conditioner? if your hair is getting frizzy it lacks moisture. Leave-in will also add some density/weight to your hair so it flops and flies around less. Rub a pea sized amount into your hands then scrunch all over your wet hair after a shower before drying.

• +1
Reactions: esotericmmm
do you use leave-in conditioner? if your hair is getting frizzy it lacks moisture. Leave-in will also add some density/weight to your hair so it flops and flies around less. Rub a pea sized amount into your hands then scrunch all over your wet hair after a shower before drying.
thank you bro very useful