how to fix low ambition

T50 Demon

T50 Demon

Stuck at level 3 on the hierarchy of needs
i literally dont care i just wanna hit the gym and chill my whole life but when i see ppl my age they are all super ambitious and wanna do this and go there etc. Parents are complaining about my lack of ambition as well and they say i cant NEET forever (they are probably right unfortunately). My life has no real purpose aside from looking for mires from girls and mogging ppl at the gym.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: zura, Deleted member 43398 and NateJacobs
shit face=no ambition in life.

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: zura, Deleted member 43398, NateJacobs and 1 other person
be so high IQ that you succeed even with giga low ambition

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 43398, Deleted member 6128 and NateJacobs
i literally dont care i just wanna hit the gym and chill my whole life but when i see ppl my age they are all super ambitious and wanna do this and go there etc. Parents are complaining about my lack of ambition as well and they say i cant NEET forever (they are probably right unfortunately). My life has no real purpose aside from looking for mires from girls and mogging ppl at the gym.
get bored, literally dont do anything for a few weeks, like a dopamine detox

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 43398
Tate seems pretty ambitious to me

Asdad

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 28774, Deleted member 43398 and NateJacobs
low t

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 43398, Deleted member 6128 and NateJacobs
  • +1
  • Love it
  • Hmm...
Reactions: zura, Skywalker, Deleted member 43398 and 1 other person
Ssris, or join military cause they force you to work.

• Hmm...
im on ssri and my ambtion stills the same, maybe is testosterone :incel: :incel: :incel: :incel:

• Hmm...
It's actually opposite.
Shit face motherfuckers I meet are the most ambitious whole good looking ones just hand around,party and chill.

• Hmm...
Find meaning in life

• Hmm...
Nigga You Literally Have A Thread That You're Incel
Re-read my thread. First and most importantly, I mog you to oblivion. Second, even while not chasing sex, I get blowjobs here and there. Lastly, I don't chase bitches JUST due to my ambition, and THAT causes a problem cuz I feel like something is wrong with me.

To OP, legit find meaning in life. If you want to NEET, you CAN do it, but you need to moneymax like crazy these few years.

• Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 43398 and Deleted member 43403
Re-read my thread. First and most importantly, I mog you to oblivion. Second, even while not chasing sex, I get blowjobs here and there. Lastly, I don't chase bitches JUST due to my ambition, and THAT causes a problem cuz I feel like something is wrong with me.

To OP, legit find meaning in life. If you want to NEET, you CAN do it, but you need to moneymax like crazy these few years.
Ain't Reading Allat
I'm Happy For You
Or Sorry That Happened

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 43398 and NoCope
Ain't Reading Allat
I'm Happy For You
Or Sorry That Happened
ik u read that shit few times over and over, and couldn't think of a better reply. it's okay nigga, I am nice, so ur in luck. U gonna make it

• Hmm...
ik u read that shit few times over and over, and couldn't think of a better reply. it's okay nigga, I am nice, so ur in luck. U gonna make it
Ain't Reading Still Get Chat-GPT To summarise

• Hmm...
NoFap + Build Routine

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 43398 and imabetanumale
so u dont have to wage slave for the rest of ur life, and u can NEET at a small house in puerto rico with low taxes and get more money than almost anyone just with a laptop and internet connection, wdym?

• Hmm...
just imagine your parents being 70/80 years old having to work so u can afford to live for free instead of retiring then u will feel motivated

unless u hate your parents

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: zura and Deleted member 43398
just imagine your parents being 70/80 years old having to work so u can afford to live for free instead of retiring then u will feel motivated

unless u hate your parents
I might work for 1 day a week since my parents can pay rent with their retirement money

• Hmm...
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 43398 and traveler