How to fix skin quality?

D

Deleted member 2729

facemaxx or death
My treatment with BPO+adapalen has almost completely removed my acne but my skin still looks like utter shit. Of course there are acne scars but that is not the only reason. It looks uneven, bumpy, and I think there are still tiny infectious bumps left that lie deeper under the skin.

Tbh I don't really know how to tackle this problem. I am already using a retinoid, I have a normal skincare routine consisting of exfoliater, moisterizer and cleanser and I dermastamp 1,5mm every 4 weeks. No idea why it still looks this bad and also no idea what I could do better.

Thoughts?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6423
I feel like exercise, diet and overall lifestyle play a role in this tbh, also maybe gut health because when I fast for a week my skin gets much smoother

• +1
Reactions: coolguy1 and Deleted member 2729
Tretinoin

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2729
Adapalene is basically the same and I use 0,3% I doubt tret would change anything both are retinoids
Everything else is a cope, if you are the % which Tret doesn't work on then good luck,
I have yet to find any actual working skin care products, and I have access to a lot of products and tried a lot since my mom is a beautician

• Hmm...
FUCK WHY IIS IT SO DIFFICULT TO IMPROVE SKIN COLLAGEN

FUCKING LOL ITS SO IMPORTANT

• +1
Everything else is a cope, if you are the % which Tret doesn't work on then good luck,
I have yet to find any actual working skin care products, and I have access to a lot of products and tried a lot since my mom is a beautician
Idk if it doesn't work it cleared most of my acne but skin still looks shitty. I will soon switch from adapalene to tretinoin and see if it makes a difference. I really hope it will..
FUCK WHY IIS IT SO DIFFICULT TO IMPROVE SKIN COLLAGEN

FUCKING LOL ITS SO IMPORTANT
Fraxel laser is my only hope now