Attachments

• IMG_1046.jpeg
    IMG_1046.jpeg
    49.2 KB · Views: 0
prostate milking

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: bhopmaxer and whiteislandpill
It pisses me off how do I fix this? Will pulling the other farther and downer even it out

Is it noticeable from far away ?

get a straight far back picture

it could look uneven because of epicanthal folds, although if youre not asian the chances are very low, its still possible

it could look uneven because of epicanthal folds, althought if youre not asian the chances are very low, its still possible
I am not Asian

it could look uneven because of epicanthal folds, although if youre not asian the chances are very low, its still possible
Wait look at my nasal bridge, it seems to be closer to my left eye then my right, could that cause it?

It pisses me off how do I fix this? Will pulling the other farther and downer even it out
likely not, instead it will stretch the skin and make it sag and therefore looksmin you. i hope you find a solution <3

If I fix nasal bridge will it help
i dont know if itll you. but if your nasal bridge is uneven then yes fixing it will probably help

• +1
Reactions: SalvationIsAhead and Zenis
it dont look uneven but imo its fine, people wont look at your medial canthus, because your eyes and eyebrows are perfect

• +1
Reactions: SalvationIsAhead and Zenis
i dont know if itll you. but if your nasal bridge is uneven then yes fixing it will probably help
It slightly uneven but ya it’s probably just something only psl autistis will notice

• +1
Reactions: SalvationIsAhead and noss
bad idea, if you do then this is what will happen
precisely, hes got good eyes regardless so he does not need to focus on things like medial canthus assymetry. <3

• +1
Reactions: noss and Zenis
It’s not even noticeable.

• +1
Reactions: anabolic