How to force myself to study for 2+ hours uninterrupted

UglyGod360

UglyGod360

Kraken
I have to FORCE myself to study, by locking up my cellphone in a drawer and giving the keys to my mom. I usually study for 1 hour without problem but once that one hour passes, my body starts to yearn for the bed, I start yawning, 2 hours is the max I have ever studied, and that was with short breaks. After 2 hours is when the task I'm working on really starts to agitate my small brain, I eventually give up and go fap, or eat, or something else.

• +1
Reactions: Corleone, TrestIsBest, incel194012940 and 1 other person
By studying watching YouTube videos or on the ipad. Since its a screen aswell, it's a good substitute for social media and games.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6128 and incel194012940
Why study? Do you not pay attention in class? If you need to study it's already over for you. Never studies a day in my life.

• JFL
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: subhuman incel, TrestIsBest, justinzayn and 7 others
Why study? Do you not pay attention in class? If you need to study it's already over for you. Never studies a day in my life.
This tbh I swear half the people in class mentally disabled teachers go over concepts painfully slow

Tho I could use tips myself for things of personal interest

• +1
Reactions: subhuman incel
you're a talentless shmuck

• +1
Reactions: subhuman incel, Corleone and Kingcel32
the profs talk way too much bs to me even attending the classes, I just learn from the script :hnghn:

• +1
Reactions: subhuman incel
Adderall

When I took Vyvanse (weaker adderall) I would enjoy my midterms as much as I enjoyed video games. It was euphoric

• +1
Reactions: subhuman incel, fauxfox and PubertyMaxxer
Practice focusing, that's all there is to it. It's just discipline. Keep trying to study for as long as you can. Dont listen to all those "you shouldnt need to study" retarded gatekeepers that think theyre high IQ or sm shit. Even the highest of IQs need to put the effort. Unless we're talking HS then the effort thats needed aint that big tbh :ogre:

• +1
Reactions: TrestIsBest and UglyGod360
You pretty much have to go to somewhere (like the library) without phone and other stuff and go for a walk every 50 mins or so.

• +1
Reactions: koalendo
Wake up early and study first thing in the morning after you eat breakfast.

• +1
Reactions: Sal and TrestIsBest
I'm studying the blade